instantramen14 Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 [color=purple] I created a myotaku account and i was feeling especially creative so my myotaku username is... ::drum roll:: instantramen14 woo hoo very creative. :rolleyes: [/color]
Solo Tremaine Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 I have mine, too. It's under exactly the same name, except there's an underscore in the middle of it (for the link at least), heh. [URL=http://www.myotaku.com/users/solo_tremaine]myOtaku[/URL] I think it's a nice idea. Although, having about three active blogs already, and me not doing much fanart at the moment (something I hope to rectify soon), it's kind of like an extended OB profile for me. The jukebox is fun, though, when I can hear it. It certainly looks the part, too. Adam's done very well ^_^ *gives kudos*
Nate Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Heh, i am on that. Guess what my name is... [jeopardy music] No..... Try again... Hah..you wish... [/jeopardy music] It's [strike]Shinobi1827[/strike] Nate!!! Come to my site, PLEASEE!!
Zephyr Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Well, mine is in my sig, but to make it easy just take my username and replace the underscore between the names with a space. This means my name is Black Phoenix (look, no underscore) :D
Zen Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 MyOtaku is my Armeggedon Gang alias, Kaiyden the Kid. So my closer buddies should recognize it.
Valen Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 Mine is [url]http://www.myotaku.com/users/Valen[/url] ... Wow... original... erm... yeah... Visit at your own expense... Will be adding background music and other annoying tidbits soon!
Shy Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 [size=1]I don't know how active the darn thing is gonna be, but mine is [url]http://www.myotaku.com/users/Shyguy[/url] I'm using my "classic" username because that's what Adam still calls me on theOtaku, so it would be easier for my two fans to find. -Shy[/size]
Guest Ooder Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 Heres mine!! [url]www.myotaku.com/users/ooder[/url] ^does that link work? If not use the link in my sig If that doesnt work (it doesnt work for me :( ) Search user ooder Please sign my g book everyone :D Ill sign yours if ya want me to Also, for some reason i could edit my otaku on my downstairs computer, but i cant edit it on my upstairs computer, :( . This error comes up: Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/my/include/profile.inc.php on line 5 myOtaku.com: Warning: mysql_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/theotaku/public_html/my/functions.php on line 27 anybody know why? Any possible solutions?
hawke3000 Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 I use Hawke3000 for EVERYTHING.Why?No reason just sounds catchy!!!^_^
Guest Ooder Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 wow thats strange Chou Long Kai , i just tried the link you have and it didnt work. Then i tried [url]www.myotaku.com/users/ooder[/url] and it worked..so strange :p :eek:
Pex Posted August 8, 2003 Author Posted August 8, 2003 Thanx for the input guys ill make sure to try and sign all ur guestbooks! I never thought I'd get so many replies.
Syk3 Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 A member list is a very good idea. I was thinking about that earlier.. Anyone like to take a guess as to what my username is? =p *points to OB name* Yeah...I like to use this name for basically everything, because of how original it is for me. ^_^ In any case, I was out of town when myOtaku first launched, so I had Shy sign me up and verify my email for me. He filled in some things, some of which I edited a little bit, but things such as the goals (^_~) I kept. I really like myOtaku because it's sort of like a blog, but with more features, and it ties into the theOtaku community, so it's really more than I could have asked for. ^_^ There are a few gliches, but nothing that Adam can't iron out when he gets back from his trip. [url=http://www.myotaku.com/users/syk3/][color=red]myOtaku.com: Syk3[/color][/url] Go now!! oO; *is number 7 on popularity list*
boothten Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]Well, my Username here is Lan, I wanted to make it Lan on MyOtaku as well, but someone stole it... -__- My U.N. on MyOtaku is Riku though! ^^[/color][/size]
Dragon Warrior Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 The name's Dragon Warrior on there. Duh XD Ranked #4 right now thanks to my comics :) I'm gettin' there. (Link in sig)
Dan Rugh Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 My user name is Dan Rugh, for simplicities sake. The link to the page is in my signature. I have some fan art uploaded in there if anyone is interested in seeing it.
stormy_weather Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 my user name is sprinklerspritz dont ask me why....long story*sighs* sign my guestbook....anyone!
I, Colossus Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 Heh, I'm number 253. My site isn't doing too well, but I've only signed a few guestbooks and whatnot. I'm hoping to use my blog quite frequently, maybe that will get me some hits or something. --; Anyway my username on myOtaku is Steampunk, it's from some comic I read a long time back, I thought it looked cool. [URL=http://www.myotaku.com/users/steampunk/]Steampunk's Otaku[/URL]
BabyGirl Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 [color=deeppink]::feels so utterly lost:: Am I the only one who has no honest clue as to what MyOtaku is, when it started, or why I haven't heard about it? It sounds silly, but I really don't know anything about it :sweat: Could somebody fill me in?[/color]
James Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 [color=#707875]Jenna, myOtaku is a feature of theOtaku.com (as opposed to an OB-only thing). So, that might be why you haven't yet heard of it. ^_^ [url]www.myotaku.com[/url] <---- You can go there to take a look at it. We've also linked to it from theOtaku.com.[/color]
ladyscorp2006 Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 mine would be ladyscorp2006 orignal...nope.
PiroMunkie Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 [size=1]My username is PiroMunkie. Mmm... yes, a big shocker there. Although I would have been pretty peeved if someone would have taken it already... >.> [url]http://www.myotaku.com/users/piromunkie[/url] It is really not all that interesting. I spend more time at other people's sites than I do at my own.[/size]
Guest Tical Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 I am tical. I am always Tical. If you wanna know who Tical is go to my profile and click on my webpage.
Heaven's Cloud Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 [color=indigo] Although my site is linked in my sig, here is another link for those of you too lazy to look that far [url=http://www.myotaku.com/users/heavens_cloud/]My Site[/url] [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now