OtakuBoards

.::[dreams]::.

Dark_Storm

I had this on dream that was scary. This is what caused it. When I lived in England, I visited the Madam Tussuad's Wax Musuem in London. Well, there is this on section of it called the chamber of horrors. I went in there and there was a bunch of torture chamber devices and criminals...like a wax figure of Hitler and Jack the Ripper stuff. That night, I had a horrible dream that Jack the Ripper was trying to Murder me. Then I was tied to the spike wheel. Then Hitler put me in a concentration camp. The dream ended with the guillotine coming down on my neck. I woke up before it happened though. It was freaky and scared me half to death.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange Dreams...hmm...let me see. Ok, I remeber having this one a long, long time ago, when I was about 4 or 5.

Well it started out with me and a friend, though I can't remember who he was, standing in the middle of a city. People were all running away from something big that was coming, so we followed.

We ran onto a big bridge, one like the George Washington bridge, with the thing right on our tails. Then just as we got to the end of the bridge, me and my friend stopped and took out a pack of playing cards. We then hurried in trying to play a quick game of go fish, as the monsters footsteps shook the ground beneath us.

Just then, as we were trying to play, the creature came upon us, and it was none other than King Kong himself.

Thats pretty much all I remember. I still don't understand why we stopped to play cards while being chased by a giant monkey. But dreams are sometimes funny that way.:D

[color=purple] Heh i havent been dreaming much lately. Just go to sleep, wake up nothing that i can remember in between. But my friend she has some bizzarre dreams. Last night she dreamt that the whole 7th greade (as of last year) was at a resident school with the cast of ranma1/2 and trigun...[/color]

[size=1][color=700000][b]Everyone has dreams. All the time. 2 of them, you remember, and can be of anything. One of them is a fore-telling, but you don't always remember, and the last two you never remember.

That's what I've heard, anyways.

My weirdest dream was really...odd. I'd rather not dicuss it because it makes absolute chaos, and, kinda scares me.

Leh[/b][/color][/size]

[color=blue] My weird dreams have nothing on raven's, but they're pretty fecking wacked up.
This is the craziest one I can remember.
I was a jellyfish for no reason, and I lived in town. All the roads were rives of water, that were incredibly deep.
My family were humans and were the family from the movie Rat Race, quite strange. But it becomes worse.
The kids and me were swimming in one of the roads, when all of a sudden a shark came out of nowhere and started chasing us. The kids got away, and I jumped up onto the land after them, but then so did the shark.
So I lept back into the water. I tried to sting it but my "stingers" weren't working. It chased me some more, and everytime I looked behind me, it just bobbed up and down, with its mouth open on in a perfect circle. It looked like a cardboard cut-out. Then it just went away.
Yeah, then I woke up.[/color]

• 6 months later...
I had a dream that I was a video game character and I could'nt get out of the game.(just like Tsukasa!)Then this half woman half cheetah was trying to kill me with snakes and eat me for dinner and she lived in a house,and I was He-Man... :sweat: And I also had a dream that the people from Naruto,Ranma1/2,One Piece,Yu Yu Hakusho,Yu-Gi-Oh!,Juctice Legue,and Shaman King were all on one bus talking to each other. Then the Green Lantern (Justice Legue)asked me where I was,and then asked me if I wanted a piece of cake (it was made of that green stuff that comes out of his ring.)

I've always had strange and stupid dreams, but I've never foressen anything, I'm not a phsyco :P
Once I dreamt I was on an escalator with all the people from Naruto and Yu-gi-oh!, and there was another escalator next to it, which was going down, and I was asking everyone where the hell where we...and suddenly, I see 2 people going down the other escalator, they were Cosmo (Fairly Odd Parents) and My horseback riding teacher talking about cheese :confused: and suddenly, I screamed for one final time WHERE ARE WE!!!!???? and all of them answer, "we're going on a ride.." I asked, "What ride?" and Timmy's Dad (Fairly Odd Parents) comes down with a parachute that says: "I am smart, so eat ham" and says "This is the ride!!!" and suddenly, I fall down, on to a HUGE apple, and then a worm ate me... :eek:

Another dream I had was that Sauroman (Lord of The Rings) had a live TV cooking show (like this Emril guy) :eek: then, he quit and turned into a priest :eek: ..and starting marrying people, and then opened a restaurant, were I worked in :confused: ..
These are some of the MANY stupid dreams I have....
HetepKa

[size=1][color=hotpink] I dream about things that will never happen in my life time!!!

In one dream that I had, I talked to the girl that I commented about sooooo much, and yet, I was talking and laughing with her about something funny. ^_^;;

Dreams always resemble something, right? But... I don't know what this one mean. oO;[/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Eh... My dreams usually consist of, zombie bunnies, or somthing that will (and actually does) happan in the near future. My friend calls me "Futer-zombie-bunny-lady-person" o.0;; shi is a tad more insane then I am. Ok, here is an example of my dream (and it's and actual one.)

So, I'm walking then I trip, yes I'm ditzy in real life, and fall into a hole, then it starts to shak, and I fall out in China. I am chased out by enraged bunny-haters, and end up in japan, where I spot a person I know, this girl named Ashly from my camp, she is japanese. So, I talk to her and she goes "Er... Ok...." and then we walk off to her house until I can find the hole agian which turns up inside her house and I fall in it agian, and end up in denmark. Then I see a plane and run after it, only then relize I can fly. So I fly home and go to sleep.
o.0;; Yes it is a little insane. But it's a real dream. o.0 well, a weird one.[/COLOR]

Guest twilightstar
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]i've had one dream over and over again...same with some others but they aren't near as strange as this one.

I'm alone in a room that is a blinding white and there's no way out. i'm sitting on the floor with a butchers knife in my hand. I slit my wrists and they begin to bleed. but the thing is that they don't stop bleeding, they continue to bleed and bleed filling the room with all this blood. and the strange thing is that is almost black in color. After not too long the knife disappears and the room continues to fill with my blood. Consiously i know that a person can't bleed so much to fill the room up.

Then i start to drown in my own blood, the actuall bleeding doesn't kill me, the drowning in my blood does though. As i begin to drown i hear voices calling out to me but i can't make out what they say. After i die in my dream its like i leave my body and can see myself in the room, dead. The room, by this time has completely filled up with blood, then i wake up.

Does anyone know what this means? :([/COLOR]

[color=darkslateblue]I don't have dreams a lot, I will count them as nightmares.

I haven't had a dream or nightmare for quite a while now, and the last nightmare I had was so long ago, I do not remember anything about it.
Though I have to admit...I had this one dream, where you can imagine the Wizard Of Oz, except using me as Dorothy. And I didn't have an animal with me, and it was quite weird.

What dream in particular (my friend had it) that made me laugh very hard was my 2 friends were downstairs playing The Sims Bustin Out (yeah, the Sims), and I locked myself in the bathroom. My other friend came up, and went to the bathroom door, and said, 'do you want to come out?' I yelled back, 'no!! i want some beer.' And so my friend placed a beer outside of the door, and I quickly unlocked the door, grabbed the beer, then closed the door, and locked myself in the bathroom again. Then my friend heard drinking noises, and then her dream ended. It was weird, though I do like it.
It's kinda sad though, I'm an eleven year old who likes the taste of beer. Ah oh well.[/color]

My dreams always end up being really wierd. Once I dreamed that I walked in on my teachers while they were high. My science teacher kept screamin "LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT ********** FROG!" over and over, while the rest of them kind of just watched their hands and gave me the finger. Then my friend Jesse ran them over with a tank that shot water melons, and I woke up there.

Yeah...pretty weird...You can shoot me now if you like... :p

All my dreans are retarted I hate them they alway end in me falling off a cliff and dieing and my friends dream I fall off a cliff and my brother and my dad did but I flew away in my dads dream witch even stupider. Do you think its a sign.

Guest kegome12371
i had a weird dream last night. i waz on this climbing wall & my friends were throwin basketballs down in water( that was @ da bottom of da wall) &throwin them in2 da water. then i fell off da wall,in2 da water & a ball hit me in da head!i started 2 drownd,& i waz watchin myself die,(my hot friend)started
2 cry!!!!i woke up in a hopital my friend sitin beside me...............he said i love u ! then i woke up ^_^ ;)

My dreams are normally srcewed up but i remember one dream which was kind of cool. Well it went like this. Metallica were playin at my school for some reson and everyone went crazy and we were in the main hall and it was a mosh pit. Kirk ( The Lead Guitarist) pulled me on stage and gave me his guitar and i started shereding away like a guitar god. I remeber my friend marc was dancing and he was dancin weird like he was drunk or summit!?

Guest Crimson Spider
I don't dream.

Not as in I don't remember my dreams. I actually don't dream. I lay in a paralyzed state, unable to move or awaken myself, staring into an abyss of sheer blackness. For HOURS! My only sense still active is touch. I don't hear, smell, taste, and I can hardly call that seeing.

That was hell when I caught a louse-hybrid in my hair. My head, itching like nuts. For hours on end, I would lay motionless for what seemed like forever with this merciless bug and it's offspring in my head eating me, and reproducing.

Man is that ever un-nerving.

But on the rare once very 2 months that I do dream, they are either A) Cool as all get-out and can't remember them unless I'm in another dream, of then it is like I am existing in an alternate world where I remember my dreams as if they actually happened, or B) Make no sense, and are hard to remember.

FYI: A part of your brain is active ONLY when you dream.

[quote name='Crimson Spider']FYI: A part of your brain is active ONLY when you dream.[/quote]
Then that part must be pretty small for you. j/kin'!

Last night in the two hours that I slept I had the most bizzar dream.

I was in a zelda game palying Link. o.0 It was the 2 dimensuonal word with evil thingys lurking around and killing you EVERY ime you move. Which mad constant game overs, then who ever was controlling me (then just made me walk into the mosters and die) turned the game off, and I was lost, not even data left to show my exsistance.

Pretty weird. No?

Guest kegome12371
I had a realy weird dream last night where I was in a lineup for somthing(I don't know what for) , this girl went in front of me,& I got mad & pushed her.Her sister which I haven't seen for years grabed me & started yelling at me.......I got away & she was yelling at her sister for going into the lineup.
I was finally back in the line when I saw this guy I like, (I wouldn't stop stearing at his butt) & he was saying something to the to girl that was yelling at me(that they were morons or somthing).
It was very weird!
If anyone knows what my dream means please tell me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^_^

[COLOR=Blue][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]Hmm...I think i've definately been on the computer too much. I had a dream in the hour that I slept after breakfast this morning, I was on some computer and there were some viking-like men trying to get me to download something, and I did, it was like, their song or something, but they had multiple songs...and so when I downloaded the wrong one they went CRAZY and they sent out this snake thing that like, destroyed the computer and then went after me....but then I woke up. Weird. [/SIZE] [/FONT] [/COLOR]

Kegome, I know what your dream means. It means that you like this guy and you wish he liked you. Otherwise, you could try psycodynamic theory, but I personally think that it's a load of **** and Freud is a Fraud.

I had the stupidest dream. I was playing foosball in an arcade against a policeman. The policeman was wearing a pink shirt. I have the dumbest dreams.

[QUOTE=Dark_Storm]Talk about your dreams and no im not talking about dreams for the future
Im talking about the ones you have when you sleep...
Last night I dreamt of being a ninja...It was kinda weird though cuz I was at some hotel and I would break down doors in the hotel rooms run in and raid the place....It was really weird and ended with me trapt in a bathroom.

I didn't really understand the dream but who does?[/QUOTE]

You thinkyours was weird, try this. If you've ever heard of Shaman King, there are two characters on there that I particularly like. One is Ryu, a guy who dresses in a sixties or seventies outfit with flared lapels and a HUGE pompadour. The other is Faust VIII, a crazy necromancer who wears purple lipstickand wants to bring his wife back from the dead.
I took a quiz that determined what shaman's pants you'd wear. I took it twice and wound up with two different results, one being Ryu and the other was Faust.
Now for the dream.
I dreamt that I was in a boy's locker room. When Ryu and Faust had taken off their clothes and went to shower, I stole their pants. I put Ryu's on and threw Faust's over my shoulder.
Then, I waited for them outside the locker room. They came out and stared at me.
Faust: Give me my pants! That's why Eliza loved me!
Me: Take them, you'r e gay.
I threw them at him.
Ryu: Give me mine back!
Me: No!
I run and he chases me, with nothing but his boxers on mind you, to the nearest Dairy Queen.
My mother,the prep lady,is in the back holding a salad.
Mom: Kat, have you been stealing pants again?
Me: No.
So Ryu and I order a sundae and talk about pants.
Me: I love these pants, but not as much as I love you.
Ryu: You can have the flowers and candy in the back pocket.
Me: You must have been desperate.
Ryu: Yeah. If you love me,can I have my pants back?
I give him his pants and we go to see Freddy vs. Jason in the theater. Faust was in the movie using the undead to take over the world and bring back Eilsa.

Weird, huh? I don't get it. I want to take over the world! ^_^