DarK DeatH Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 Hey, this is a new wallpaper I made, it is supposed to be very clean and odd, so yeah, what do you think? :therock: ..... :laugh:
nezzyjean Posted August 10, 2003 Posted August 10, 2003 [size=0] [color=silver] OMG! That is one hillarious idea :rotflmao:, it also looks really good. That is one great wallpaper![/color] [/size]
klinanime1 Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 heheh, that is so hilarious! It's great! If Heero could see himself now!
Stuart Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 heh, you found that powerpuff web site too. I think it looks. Cool though, I think the bg seems a little weird
GinnyLyn Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I [i]love[/i] this--I just can't stop laughing. Whoever made those images...lol!
OtakuSennen Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 Hehe.. That's a great idea.. Now I'd like to see a Hellsing one.. Powerpuff Hellsing.. Mweheheheh.. ^_^ I'd put that on my PC, but my parents aren't too into anime wallpaper. -_- That's heeee-larious!
Kitty Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 HAhahahahahahahahahaha!!!! *keeps laughing while trying to ignore the many people watching her* Umm... well, I really like the pics of those guys! They're soooo funny lookin'!! I really like that wallpaper!! I know!! *saves piccy then steals it and puts it on her own desktop* Yay!! ~Laterzez!! :cross:~
DarK DeatH Posted August 12, 2003 Author Posted August 12, 2003 What powerpuff website? I saw that on good ol' AG before it was closed... But yeah, it was a funny idea that just popped up in my head when I saw that pic again... lol
Dark_Storm Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 OMG. That is so.....so.... cute? Nar that's not the word I was after it might be this. Great job try doing a chibi versionof one of the Gundams *The Deathscythe I whisper coz it is my fav gundam* I give it a 9/10. Keep up the good work
Stuart Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 O well it was quit funny I was very very bored and I was sitting at google.. thinking of what to search for and then for no reason I put in "powerpuff link" and It brought me to this website where it has powerpuff everybody it was really cool here it is for anyone interested [url]http://www.vc-net.ne.jp/~kerorin/powerpuff/pic/pics1.htm[/url] anyways yeah I'd like to see another powerpuff wallpaper from you DD
Dark_Storm Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Somebody must get really board to do that kind of art work. I know let's call this line of art work "Puff Art"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now