Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=blue]yep, its a picture of zero. i drew with a sharpie (pencil first) and it only took like 20 min to draw. since it looked stupid, i colored it on photoshop to make it look better. but the head......it looks funny looking....[/COLOR]
Posted
Nice job. I'd give it an overall of 8/10. Keep it up! Make sure to draw some more Zero pics, I like him!! Laterzez!

~:cross: Lalalalalala~
Posted
[COLOR=blue]its some of my of my older stuff, sailormoon. it was simply colored with map colores. but i never liked the way serena came out...enjoy what i have for now.
[/COLOR] :drunk:
Posted
[size=1]That's pretty good. Nice job on the coloring on the Zero pic.

The second one isn't bad, either. Serena does look weird, but it's still good. Too bad it's on lined paper. /[/size]
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] I like the first one best..I don't see anything wrong with it..so I give it a 10/10
Serena looks a little odd in the second one..so i'd give it a 8.5/10
The third one isnt showing up because my computer is screwed..so i cant really rate that, but I like ur drawing style and overall, u are a good artist.[/color] [/size]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Here's my latest drawing I just did right now and man was it hard to draw. Today at school, I was reading my friend's manga RAYEARTH and I really like it. Heck it's better than DBZ! ( I think) This took me like...oh say around....2-3 hours. Oh, his name is Ferio. If I wasn't so exhausted, I'd draw more!
*yawn*[/COLOR] :sleepy:
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]You have got some good talent. Keep up the good work. I would like to see more. I would rate them all 10/10. You are really good. I like how they are drawn and the way they look. Its perfect.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=royalblue]maby its just my comp but i cant see the first one, the sailor moon one is really good i cant see all of goku and the last one is really good. your really good at drawing! i wish i could draw that good....good job! keep up the good work.[/color]
Posted
I cannot see the first image.

Lined paper is evil.

That being said, I feel that your shading and matched-color skills are wonderful. Keep up the good work and hope to see some original work of yours soon--I know you can! :)
Posted
[color=navy][i]
I have a rating and comment for each picture.
[b]The First:Zero[/b] Excellent work. I can't see any flaw at all. The photoshop coloring is a nice touch, but if you have a copy of it just scanned without color, i'd like to see it. 10/10

[b]The Second:Sailor Scouts[/b] Well, Serena is a little bit odd, well, above her waist anyway. It looks like she's bending over, but there remains a flatness to it. Noting major though. The pink haired one (I forget her name) is perfect. 8/10

[b]The Third:Goku[/b] I cannot give this a rating, because for whatever reason, only the very top half of his head appears in the picture. Nice job on the top of his head though. :p

[b]The Fourth:Ferio[/b] Your 2-3 hours effort is really showing in this picture. You have a perfect balance between light an dark, making the picture very pleasing to the eye. 10/10
~Matto[/color][/i]
Posted
Ah, the famous Zero pic! (And another one, too!)

Again, your match-color coloring and your shading skills are very nice.

I guess my only problem (since I suffer from this too) is that there are small areas in each of your pictures where the proportion is off ever so slightly, and it makes that area look unnatural. Zero's chest armor is one such example for me. And I think Hikaru's rigth eye is slightly larger than her left, unbalancing her face a little.

Like I said, it's a prob I suffer from too. ^_^ Just takes time and practice. Keep up the excellent work!
Posted
[size=1] Excellent, excellent coloring! I love the girl's pink hair in the second one....

Serena does look strange, but I'm still in love with the coloring. The Rayearth picture is also very well done....

Keep up the good work![/size]
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]And yet another Rayearth picture I drew and man is it messed up! I don't like it at all....I could've done better...boohoo
I know what your saying: Can't you draw other things besides Rayearth?!
I can't help it...[/COLOR] :shifty:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...