Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
guess my school colors? yeah, blue, white, and gold. our mascot is a rocket (our school was founded in the 60's, when technology was starting to boom) so, my school is known as the southern huntingdon rockets (i just graduated ^^;) well, now that i think about it, my school colors arent bad, its just that everyone else has them, too....
Posted
Holden Elementary School - Burgandy and Gold - Holden Hawks

De La Salle Institute (High school) - Blue and Gold - De La Salle [b]Meteors[/b] *sighs* Whomever thought of that is a frickin' lunatic...

Westwood College of Technology - Green and White - Nothing :p
Guest mamatermite
Posted
Over at E'ville High, we're the Tigers. Orange and Black...how clever. And yet for P.E. the uniforms are Black and Grey (shakes head)
Posted
My high school colors were the most common colors for a school (I think): navy and white.

Now I'm in college and guess what, my colors are again ... navy and white.

In h.s. the mascot was a panther, and in college it's a bulldog. The athletics logo remains the same though ... A pawprint.

My life has not changed much at all ...
Posted
My school colors are blue, white, and gold. Our mascot is the wildcat. Last year (middle school) the school colors were the same, but I think our mascot was the patriot.
Posted
[color=indigo]My highschool colors were orange, black and grey; our mascot was the War Eagle...I don't know what made our Eagle "warlike"...

In college my school colors were teal and white and our mascot was the Sea Hawk (ie: seagull)...[/color]
Posted
our school colors are teal and black in ode to the baseball team the marlins :rolleyes: in the beginning our mascot was a wizard, but no one liked it so we had to vote to change it. i tried to get the beaver nominated, but my teacher didn't let me >_> in the end, they opted for a jaguar. it lacks creativity, i think, but meh
Posted
Our colors are black and red. We are the mighty Raiders.

If i wouldn't have moved, I'd be in a school whoose colors are green and white... and I'd be a Wonder. Really, that's the school's team. The Wonders. The Wonder used to be a Hulk-like creature, but they were forced to change it. Now, there is no Wonder.
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] My school's mascot is the eagle and the colors are Red, White, and Blue...how origional:rolleyes:...
yea...well my elementary school's colors were..omg...red white and blue! well atleast the mascot for that school was somewhat origional...a biplane...haha...fulton county is so not creative...atleast the highschool i will be goin to's colors are black and blue, and the mascot is a Knight...hmm...can't wait:toothy:.[/color] [/size]
Posted
My school's colors are red, white and blue, and our mascot is (go figure) the Patriots. The Northern High School Patriots, yup. *realizes that's all you need to say to have a liable post* o.o'

Anyway, it's funny that you should bring up the issue on school colors, as we have a new high school being built right by my house, and they recently sent a letter out with possible choices for school colors and mascots, and wanted us to choose one. Actually, they wanted us to choose our top 5, but yeah. I'm not too sure about some of their choices, but I remember them having a series of colors for the Huntungtown Hawks, Heat, Hound Dogs (dark and light brown, yuck!), and Hurricanes. I chose Heat with red, yellow, and black (like a flame, har har har) as first, and then it went down. I'm still deciding on whether or not I should go to the school, or stay with my old one.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Celia [/i]
[B][color=0099FF][size=1]Our school mascot is a panther. And our school colors are black and white.

I think it's pretty cool looking because it's easy to match with clothes and shoes. ^_^ [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]Yeah, but our sweaters look so boring! >>;

I used to think our school colors were navy blue and gold, though, since our gym uniforms are. And more people wear the gym uniforms out of gym, rather than the sweaters, sooo...

PMS Panthers... Yay! x.x'[/color] [/size]
Posted
Hehe.. Well, my elementary school (I'm out of elementary school but haven't gone to Junior High yet) colors were Black and Teal. And we too were the panthers..! What a coinkydink. -_- And I'm really not sure what our Junior High School's colors are.. >_< I've never actually stepped on the grounds yet..
Posted
Our school colors are gold and brown... the mascot is a bulldog... Go figure... Our rivals... their colors are gold or yellow i guess and purple... and they are pirates

My old school was the bobcats with red and blue... they too had pawprints all over the parking lot AND whole street that leads to the school... but now i am with a bunch of wierdos with a badly drawn bulldog... *Shrug*

[url]http://www.nbhs.nbend.k12.or.us[/url]

theres a tiny icon of the dog...

Here is a picture of the dog on the Junior High PE shirts ... the junior high is Bull Pups but whatever its all drawn the same... so this is pretty much the same for the high school

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=461629[/IMG]
Posted
[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1]Well, I live where Queen Asuka lives, but I'm in middle school though our colors and mascots are the same. *typical*

I really miss my old school's colors and mascots, I moved from Tupelo, MS a year two years ago. *sniffles*

Our colors in elementary(sp?) were Blue and Gold and our mascot was the Thomas Street Wildcats, has a nice ring doesn't it? ^-^

Then our highschool and middleschool were the also Blue and Gold, but our mascot was the Tupelo Golden Wave, it was awesome. Yays!

I'm still having trouble remembering our colors are Purple and Gold, but I'm adjusting somewhat....-__-[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1]*steals your school's mascots* Grrrrr....*envious glare*

Your mascot is my favorite animal! V.V

You know when I grow up, I'm going to start my own school just so I can make up the mascot and colors. Oh and also the school song ^-^

That would be something...[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
My school's mascot is a knight and the colors are blue and gold. My senior year me and a couple of friends were thinking of taking the big knight statue in the gym and putting it in one of our rooms. Of course our school turned into a prison so that was impossible.
Posted
Our colors are blue and green, and our mascot is the laser. The LMB Lasers! We're high tech school, and the first year, 5 years ago, the kids picked it. Every day at the end of the morningt announcers, Tia Lathan and Lilaisia yell 'go lasers!' IT BITES
Posted
[size=1][color=333366][b]Our school-district colors are red and white..our mascot is the Ironman, and we're (in sports) are called the Ironmen and Ironladies. Shaun should know us, lol, we beat Gallia's asses.

Here is our crest, because I can't find the damn Ironman.

[img]http://www.jcs.k12.oh.us/img/crest-whiteborder.jpg[/img]

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
My school is Blue and Gold......We are the Eagles....I don't think we have a mascot...
Posted
Eagles is our school mascot. And the school color for this school year is white and Navy blue. I LOVE BLUE!!! ^_^
ahem...well...its just one of my favs color. _-_
eheh. anyways, yeah, thats that.
Well, laterz then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...