OtakuBoards

School Colors

stardust

I was just wondering what everyone's school mascot and colors are.I bring this up because my friend recently moved to Texas where they're colors are green,black,and white and they're the spring lions or something.Those colors (well,green and black anyway) seemed to us like they kinda clashed,but I don't know.

Here, we're the Bulldogs and our colors are blue and gold.Trust me,if you ever come here you will know, because there's blue and gold pawprints EVERYWHERE. They're even painted on the high school parking lot. And all the people on the sports teams,doesn't matter which,are called "dawgs" by the staff.Not very unique but nobody complains.

[color=#707875]

My school has no mascot. And our "colours" are blue and white. Although, strangely enough, on the website for it, the academy's logo is in red and white. o_O

[img]http://www.designacademy.org/im_base/logo.jpg[/img]

That's the logo for it, if you're interested. [/color]

[color=green][size=1][i]I just relized that all the schools I went to have a mascot, and the school colors are all red, white and blue, regardless of the mascot. Like my elementary school its mascot is the owls, and there colors are still red, white, and blue. Then the raiders for middle school, and they are still red, white, and blue. Hey wait a minute why cant it be silver, and black like the real Raiders! Anyways, then of course High School you already know.[/color][/size][/i]

[COLOR=deeppink]Well I go to a magnet school so they, of cores, picked something
lame, but we a the "CCBMS" Braves...ya...woohoo...forget this. Our
colors are red, white, and gray ((see lame)), and, no duh, are mascot
is a brave ((Indian))((lame))
But it is better then the other school down the road((blue, orange,
and white 0.o))[/COLOR]

Our school mascot is a bulldog and our colors are black and gold. And everybody on the sports team are called the "dawgs" It's exactly yours stardust except are school is tiny. But I don't like Bulldogs and color being black and gold.

Guest Fiasco
Well my school mascot is an Eagle. Which I think is SO over used by tons of schools, why can't people be original? Jeesh! The colors of the school is Gold, Burgondi[sp?], and Green..Atleast that's what I think.......

[color=blue][font=arial]Mine was the Wildcats (so original) and our colors were Maroon and White.

[img]http://k-12.pisd.edu/schools/pshs/ATHLETIC/FOOTBALL/planofootball3.gif[/img]

Thats the closest thing I could get to the logo....but it changes every year almost. Luckily, I've graduated, and don't have to deal with this crap anymore.[/color][/font]

[size=1]My middle school colors were Maroon, Silver, and Gold. By that, I mean grey, "ketchup" and "mustard." / I always thought the colors clashed horribly, because they always used maroon and gold. The grey and maroon actually looked pretty good together. Our team name was the "Warriors," but I don't think we really had a mascot.

My high schools colors are Purple and Gold, and we're the "crusaders." (The other Christian high school in the area is the "Angels.") [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]
Here, we're the Bulldogs and our colors are blue and gold.Trust me,if you ever come here you will know, because there's blue and gold pawprints EVERYWHERE. They're even painted on the high school parking lot. And all the people on the sports teams,doesn't matter which,are called "dawgs" by the staff.Not very unique but nobody complains. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=purple] HOLY CRAP!! My middle school's mascot is the bulldog and our colors are blue and gold :faints from the shock: :eek: :Twilight zone music starts playing: That is just creepy...[/color]

[size=1][b]My school, DDPS. (Devins Drive Public School) Has the colours of Blue and Gold aswell! :O But, our mascot isn't a bulldog. It's a SuperHero... something like Wizz or sumtin. He has a cape and a twirling basketball... kinda funny. :p[/b]

-=§=- :wave:[/size]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, in high school we were the Jones County Greyhounds and our colors were Purple and Gold. I had aLOT of school spirit and I really miss all of that so much. I went to the scrimmage football game the other night and it really made me realize how much I still wish I was there...

Now at the University of Georgia I'm a bulldog and our colors are Red and Black. I can't wait to go to these football games! ^_^[/color][/size]

Guest dayday
My old school's colors where blue and white and the mascot was a bulldog. The one I'm in now is blue and gold, and the mascot is a eagle. But when we have football games and such wer barely have anyone to wear the suit. Only like for 5 games and that's it.

[color=darkblue]My school's colors are red, white and light blue (How patriotic) and our mascot is the bison. --; I never liked it. Perhaps due to the fact I'd gone to cat mascot schools prior to going this one. And the fact that the freshman sawed the legs off the metal statue of it in the front lawn really didn't help matters...[/color]

my school colors are "crimson and gold" which basically means burgundy and pale yellow. i'm not exactly sure what our "mascot" is but i'm 80% sure its a pair of hawks. its sorta kool cuz we have falconers on our campus (our building's on a college campus)and i can see the hawks terrorizing and hunting flocks of pidgeons from my latin class window :D. gruesome, but very entertaining :eek:

I knew my school had popular colors,but at least you guys don't have to deal with little gay pawprints everywhere!AHHHHHHHHHH!The school newspaper is even called "The Pawprint".You should see our football games,all you see is blue and gold,the stands are even painted blue and gold,I'm surprised they didn't try to paint the grass.....oh wait,they did,there's pawprints on the grass,or at least there used to be...

Here's a picture of my gym shirt,I hated this thing-
[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/neopianbeauties/MVC%2D017F.JPG[/IMG]

We're the Warrior Hawks, and our colors are old rose, black, and white. Everything at school is either red or black, which isn't all bad.....(some of my favorite colors), but everyone at the school is always "school spirit is so cool!!"

Okay I must admit I have school spirit, but some people at my school are die hard supports. Come on folks, it's not that big of deal. Or is it, and I'm just one who doesn't think it's that important?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emme888 [/i]
[B]Okay I must admit I have school spirit, but some people at my school are die hard supports. Come on folks, it's not that big of deal. Or is it, and I'm just one who doesn't think it's that important? [/B][/QUOTE]

I think it's important to have pride in your school and be happy with it,but not like cheerleader "OMG-I'M-GONNA-DIE-FOR-MY-SCHOOL!" spirted,I mean,it's a huge part of your life,but it shouldn't BE your life,get what I'm saying?And they do stress it too much,at least here,every friday through football season all the students are told constantly to wear blue and gold...and not just the band or the team....everybody! It makes me sick seeing all those cheerleaders bouncing around in those stupid uniforms...ick.....I HATE spirit days!

To take the oppurtunity to rant,our superintendent is for Alaska,therefore,we have no snowdays EVER,not it a blizzard,not in 3 feet of snow,not with icy roads,NOTHING!