Transtic Nerve Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 You know, there is no character called Hercule.... Gohan I guess.... only cause he's cute... if he weren't I'd have to pick 18
Guest Zeh Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 It's hercule in the dubbed version Transtic.
Yoda Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Gohan would kill each one of them with one blow of his little finger!!! Ofcourse he wouldn't attack Chi-chi!
piccolo Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 Chichi in all 4 of them, Chichi is the weakest one and Gohan is the strongest, and Chichi is Gohan's mother. Gohan would never beat Chici up.
Sephiroth Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]Gohan. y do u have MrSatan on the list? [/B][/QUOTE] it used to just say hercule, but I changed it, thats why it says.... hercule-its MR SATAN!!! (sephiroth) thats why I put sephiroth there, so people know I changed that little part....
Break Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 ahhhh, yes, very good.....i wish i could do that.... i voted cyborg #18 (?) but was meant to say Gohan. Safer, on the fansubs, when Cell steps on #16's head, does it show you cell's foot squashing it? on the dubs, it just shows #16's head exploding, (grrrr) gohan looks SOOOooo kool in SSJ2!!!!!!! he ROKS.
Syk3 Posted September 28, 2001 Posted September 28, 2001 If you do not my anwser, I am afraid that i am going to have to call you [B]STUPID[/B] !!!!!!!!
Guest Pikeon Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 But Gohan has hit CHichi before REmeber in the Garlic Jr. saga When he opened the mist. Chichi attacked Gohjan and Gohan retalliatamitated(another word in my vocab.)
Transtic Nerve Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]It's hercule in the dubbed version Transtic. [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, but just because they change his name in the dub doesn't mean thats his real name, and it isn't thus Hercule is not a character.... just a made up name...
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 Ummm.....Vegeta...Oh darn I forgot he's not on the list..I vote for my Saiya-jin brother Gohan!!!! Hehe..commence operations...:laugh:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 who made up this poll? why did you pick those 4? well, i'd have to say that gohan is pretty d*mn cute, but 18 has sex appeal so i pick her.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now