OtakuBoards

Total Chaos In Stores!

Oji ryu

yeah, I remember when that happened to a friend of mine...my mom made us pick of of 'em up...we didn't get the ice cream that we were told were getting that day.....
one of the stupid things that happened was my brother and I were at Toys R' Us one day in the video game area...at the time he worked there, so, he put Marvel vs. Capcom 2 in the Dreamcast on his lunch break. and I was there but why-I forgot. Well, anyways we got to fighting, and about an hour later his boss came out and said "that is for the costomers, I know for a fact you have that game at home, your break is over NOW." no he didn't get fired-now he has a job at Office Max-10% discounts once a month booyah

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work in retail...I'd probably have to be upset at someone for being chaotic. People can be such slobs anyways...so that'd only add to cleaning. I think working in a store is the equivilant of slavery...only with pay. LOL.

why does all this chaotic stuff happen at toys r us...i used to work there an caused chaos while i worked. does that count? one time me an some other coworkers got into a snowball fight in teh store. make everything wet. bosses didnt like it to much. we had to mop it all up. that an we used to go into other stores like k-mart an target an get on the pa system by watchin them do it. we used to do our cartman impersonations like "screw u guys im goin home..talkin poo is where i draw the line." put the managers into a frenzy. thats about it.

Guest yalborap
and the 10 year old speaks the truth.:P But seriously, that's why. Me? Now I just complain about the lack of good games and say that gamecrazy or gamestop have better games really loud.

I used to work in retail. Kids like this are a big part of the reason we had to stay until 1 or 2 AM cleaning up (and this wasn't anywhere near Christmas) when the store closes at 10 PM.

If I could, I'd murder ever last one of them. Painfully. Slowly. Pure enjoyment on my part. Working makes you a very jaded and mean person, I'd say.

I can't wait until they are 45 and working at K-Mart (Lord knows they'll not make anything else of themselves) and I can tell my kids to purposely **** the place up.

Go to a damn park.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]If I could, I'd murder ever last one of them. Painfully. Slowly. Pure enjoyment on my part. [/B][/QUOTE]

o_o

I'lll be a good boy now,Semjaza.Please don't kill me when you go on you mass killing of kids run....Please.

Well....Kids who go wild in stores are really inmature.Really,like you got someone to show your guts to.

[size=1]still remembers when he found open Hulk hands....[/size]

>.<

Guest yalborap
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I plan on owning a tattoo business(or part of my dad's, at least) after I go to college. So just shut up. Just because you ended up working retail doesn't mean you have to put us kids(and immature/fun adults) down for getting bored and trying to fix that.

Guest Fiasco
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Leh [/i]
[B][size=1][color=575757][b]Not really. Hopefully, most OB members are mature enough to keep calm and polite.

Leh[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][spoiler]Someone's feeling like their a moderator....[/size][/spoiler]

AW! I thought you meant the band, Total Chaos :'( That's good street punk right there. :) Well yeah, I do that all the time, but its the best in Borders. I've been kicked out of Borders like a million times, hahaha, not like they remember who I am. I've been kicked even out of McDonalds..:(

Logan always does that. Besides this isn't the music forum lol.

Anyway...

Yes. I can. I did. I will continue to do so.

Almost everyone in any industrialized country is going to work retail sometime in their life. If not, it will be food service, or cleaning, or stocking or some other horrible, thankless, repetitive job you need because you need money. And then you can see how thoughtless and idiotic most people really are.

It has nothing to do with what I, or most anyone, chose as a career. I'm not even done with school yet. I'm not sure what the relevence of that is.

You go to stores to shop... maybe shopping helps your boredom too, who knows. There's no reason to act like an idiot and ruin stuff that workers spend hours and hours fixing up, among other things.

Go outside and run around. Ride your bike. Play video games. Don't rip open boxes, knock **** over and throw balls around a store. Whenever I see kids doing that, I want to trip them so they fall on their faces. Of course, I don't, because I actually have some sort of sense of responsibility, unlike these people. I didn't even do that when I was that age.

If you're like 12 and you're at a store doing this crap, I don't like you. I just don't. If your parents are there, that's even worse. If they're not, why are you even there? It's not as if any 12 year old goes there to buy things at this point, especially if they're just running around messing crap up.

Age doesn't matter much... I see people my age acting like idiots in stores as well. Most of them seem to put stuff to the side when they're done at least.

I don't even understand how anyone can even defend that, regardless of whether they do it or not. It's pure idiocy.

Guest yalborap
Whatever. Most I ever did was hide in the clothes racks at clothing stores.Now I just wander around and curse myself for forgetting my palm or my gameboy. And I DO go into stores to shop on my own(just for games) from time to time. And if I work retail, it'll be in a game store. That's it. I will never work at a target, or kmart, or anything like that. I WILL work at a tattoo shop at the age of 11(I do right now.), and I WILL own that tattoo shop after college.

Thanks for enlightening me.

I don't even know why you're going against what I am saying. Obviously I'm not referring to the kids who hide under clothing racks.

How do you people define "total chaos" anyway? Obviously in a far different way than I do.

Guest yalborap
Eh.Good point. But still, you shouldn't be so angry at little kids who don't know any better, or are too tiny and stupid to care. It's natural. Just flip 'em off or curse under your breath, and fix it. Don't say you want to hurt them, because I used to say that about my brother, and my parents practicly sent me to boarding school.

That's what everyone already does as it is. I've never met any other worker that actually tackled some kid for knocking a box over heh.

I'm not exactly serious about wanting to do such things lol. I guess it went over some people's heads.

Well, let's see. What could [b]I[/b] have done to make [b]complete and total[/b] chaos in a store? Hmm, let's see.

Poured dishwashing liquid over the floor near the checkout. A really talkative little kid slipped and busted himself on the floor. :D

Put a cherry bomb in one of those big bouncy balls in Toys R Us once. That was fun. I just happened to to it within twenty feet from the exit and out of range of the camera. >_>;;

Lit a foam ball on fire once and threw it. I think it landed in the trash can. That or in someone's hair.

Put an entire roll of toliet paper in a urinal, clogged up the drain, and tied the handle down so that the water would keep going.

Pulled fire alarm.

Took every pillow off the shelf in Wal*Mart before. That was fun. It looked like the floor was padded. Had to run when one of the associates turned to look though.

Turned all the speakers up, maxed out, on the stereos in Best Buy and changed the station to the rock channel. That was fun. :toothy:

But my best ever was getting a K^Mart closed because I let loose some feeding rats. You know, the ones you buy for two dollars each to feed to snakes? I let about a dozen loose in the dairy row. <_<

What I really want to do is blow up a can of WD-40 in a Target though. That would be fun. XD Too bad that's considered arson. I don't feel like getting arrested. o.<

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by yalborap [/i]
[B]Eh.Good point. But still, you shouldn't be so angry at little kids who don't know any better, or are too tiny and stupid to care. It's natural. Just flip 'em off or curse under your breath, and fix it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't get angry at them--but flip them off. Okay! That's a lot better! :rolleyes:

When I was younger, I would play tag in stores with my friends while the adults shopped. That's the extent of my chaos, unfortunately.

Well, me and my younger sister are 17 and 18, and we like to goof around sometimes. However, we'd never go insane and turn the whole store inside out. But still, when we mosy to the toy aisle, we can't resist the "Try Me" toys. The Wal*Mart where I live doesn't give a rip what you do. As long as you put the stuff on the shelves, it's under control. But we're not pranksters. We'd just play with things.

Most store moments would be stupid accidents or just other ppl.

The most we'd do is when we went to a dept. store. Me and my sister would throw giant Care Bears around. Y'know those huge cages that held bouncy balls? Well, she took one out to bounce around and half the cage emptied onto the aisle. I wandered off, pretending not to notice, while she had to stuff each and every one into the cage. We'd turn on all "Try-Me" toys. We'd walk down the opposite direction on escalators. If we saw someone we knew at a grocery store, we'd spy on them. -_-'

Here's some embarrassing grocery store events. Our mom was checking out the meats 'n stuff and for some strange reason, my sister wanted me to catch her as she fell backwards. Well, I didn't, and she landed backwards onto the meat display and onto the floor. No injuries, but it was damn hilarious. Another time (a few years ago), I dropped a paper sack w/3 mayo jars and they all crashed onto the parking lot in broad daylight :nervous: and my mom made me get an employee to clean it up (or was it the manager...?). One time (again, probably a few years ago) when I was feeling hyper, my mom let me push a shopping cart to the car. Well, as soon as I ran and jumped onto the back of the cart, it fell over and took me along with it. Groceries everywhere.

And never sacrifice your rep as a goofball to be a stiff. *pops a cantaloupe into a bazooka and aims for Leh's head*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fiasco [/i]
[B][size=1][spoiler]Someone's feeling like their a moderator....[/size][/spoiler][/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][b]I'd like to know where you get that I was acting moderator by my comment. OH WAIT! You and Semjaza are perfect, aren't you? Oh, I forgot! Shame on me! ;)

Leh[/b][/size]