OtakuBoards

Total Chaos In Stores!

Oji ryu

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=#707875]Aw. Hehe. I remember when I used to say "10 and eight months". ~_^

I've never caused chaos in stores...though I probably giggled too much as a little kid and annoyed fellow shoppers. o_O

Other than that, I don't think I've ever gotten really rowdy or anything.[/color]

[color=crimson]I do that all the time. A large, white teenager running at you with foam balls seems to envoke a sense of terror on the populace.

But last time I got banned by the manager from the Toys R Us, literally. lol.

I think a fun store to jack up is Sam Goody, because they have such **** prices on CDs. A year ago I built like a small pyramid out of CDs.. it was amuseing.

Just dont do anything overtly damageing- old Sheriff Shy will be after ya.[/color]

I don't tend to do things like that... but my mum started hitting me with a huge piece of foam in Toys 'R Us once. She had all the store detectives following her. She must have gotten bored waiting for us to stop wowing at everything on the shelves, heh.

And this was about six months ago.

Heh, that's a pretty funny story, Solo.

I'm pretty good at controlling myself, but whenever I go to Toys R Us or someplace like that, I immediately make a beeline for the video games and start playing and demanding that people "meet their fates." Come on, I'm only human ^_^

[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]Chaos is stores....hmmm. I don't think I caused anything, but I did say a few things.
Once I was at the International Farmer's Market and they have this area where they have live fish, lobsters and stuff and I was commenting on how gross they were. Then I realize people have been listening to to evry gory word I produced. :blush:
I despise fish.

This was really stupid. If I didn't like fish, I prolly shouldn't have been there. Immaturity prevails.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest nemises
Well me and my friend were chaseing each other around on bike in a store playing road rash, needlessly to say i one.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Leh [/i]
[B][size=1][color=575757][b]Not really. Hopefully, most OB members are mature enough to keep calm and polite.

Leh[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I guess not ^_~

Well.....My brothers have fits and I look at them alot.....Thats pretty much....

[size=1][I]remebers the time when he found opened Hulk fist....[/I][/size]

o_O;;;;;

[size=1] Nope. Never done anything bad in a store really. I'm too mature for that stuff..

As for when I was younger...I don't really remember much about when I was younger really. I doubt I did anything like that. But I do remember begging for some toy and being a brat about it multiple times..but that's not causing [b]EXTREME CHAOS IN STORES[/b].

Eh.

I agree with Tony.

If I would see two annoying kids wheeling around on skateboards, throwing balls at each other, I would love to see them taken away by some macho security man. And then bad things develop from there.[/size]

I remember a year ago, I went with my freind at Wal Mart to buy I don't tknow what and like my freind is a lil hyper he took to spiderman webs thingy and throw in on me...I did the same thing and then a guy who worked there said: How much do you have on you? so my freind said: 200$ (It was true). And ten the said: If you break it you pay so we said: Ok.....that's it

[size=0] [color=silver] I've never done anything to cause chaos in a store...but i've always wanted to hide inside thos clothing racks..and when someone starts browsing, to wiggle a shirt or sumthing and whisper "PICK ME! PICK ME!!" heh...but I'm too mature to actually try that...[/color] [/size]

Guest yalborap
Oji ryu, your even younger than me(I'm 11.)!Of course, you gotta admit, being a kid is all good. But I do cause chaos a lot. It's fun. Of course, last time I went to Kmart, if my grandpa hadn't gotten the last cart thing, I would've gotten one, and chances are, there would've been a bumper car game.:D

I nearly started a riot at Barnes and Nobles when I walked around talking to a friend saying something like "I wish I didn't read on the internet about how Hermione dies," when the new Harry potter book came out. I was chased out of the store.

well I dont know about crazy but... Me and my friends are considered, say, pranksters (^<>^). And we would kind of throw cupcakes on walls and see which one falls down first. And me and Tw34ky, would go to target and put him in a cart where the kids sit and make him act like a handicapped person, screamin spitting at people, funnyjunk. LOL! And last but not least Me and three other friends (I havent told you yet tweaky hehe.) would dress up like gangta's (notice the use of Gangsta not gangster to make you know we werent dressing like al capone) and get out water guns and shoot eachother. This is only naming a few.

you know those huge huge bouncy balls stores sometimes sell in one huge giant wire crate that reaches the ceiling? one time, my cousine reached in and wraped his arms around one...but, it was hard to get, and he kinda went in it. he pushed the certain ball he wanted out, and pushed himself out. well, i think he might have accidently pushed a few wires, because all the balls started rolling out (remember, these are the huge humongous bouncy balls 0.0!!) they bounced down the toy aisle....some were eventually found in fish/tackle/hunting area (it was all the way across the store) 0.0