OtakuBoards

Total Chaos In Stores!

Oji ryu

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Leh [/i]
[B][size=1][b]I'd like to know where you get that I was acting moderator by my comment. OH WAIT! You and Semjaza are perfect, aren't you? Oh, I forgot! Shame on me! ;)

Leh[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? I didn't read your post he was referring to as it is. I'm not perfect, I didn't imply it. Besides you do always act like that. Every last person here knows it. Who cares?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]What are you talking about? I didn't read your post he was referring to as it is. I'm not perfect, I didn't imply it. Besides you do always act like that. Every last person here knows it. Who cares? [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][b]Well, then, read what he was talking about before you comment..It might help.

Leh[/b][/size]

I don't need to read it to know you do what he says in general. Like I said, who cares? I'm not responding to anything else in here.

I said nothing bad about you. You're the one calling [i]me[/i] out on this. If you want to complain about it, you know where I am. I mean damn, I said that like over a week ago and it wasn't even serious.

Just your average get kicked out of every toy store in the area of your house stuff here. Cherry bombing meat products, Seeing if you put one in a turkey, If it will fly around with fire coming out of its ***....

Of course, This was all a few years ago, Don't even live in that area now...

[color=crimson]Bleh, you can't take me shopping. My mom does not know this of course ^_~. Once, at a grocery store in Utah(I don't live there), I stole a cart, filled it with waterballoon(made in the bathroom of the store) and sent it careening into the empty toliet-paper aisle. They didn't have most of it wrapped in plastic...next day, we left our Utah vacation.
Bookstores are bad places for me. I build walls on both ends of some aisles and the only way for someone to get in is to knock it over. Some people do jump it. Actually, I got caught building a wall, and I was going to be in big trouble, but the manager said that if I balanced a display of books, I was off the hook. It was fun because I set it up like a card house. Twenty minutes later, a kid knocked it over though. Also, I take like the entire manga section with me to one of those comfy leather chairs and sit and read the back of every one of them, them rearrange them alphebetically, then pass them out to random people and tell them its a good book and if they don't like it, put it in the history section. Manga goes down in history everytime I go to a store.
I was banned from one Toys 'R Us. My sis and I were playing tag on bikes while throwing stuffed toys at other customers. I took all the blame even though it was my sis's idea to take the display bikes.
You all probably think I should be in jail now, so I'll stop there.

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Just dont do anything overtly damageing- old Sheriff Shy will be after ya.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]It's true.

When I was younger I never caused "Chaos in Stores"; the worst I probably did was hide in clothing racks with my brother and sister. But that was just harmless fun.

Disneyland is a giant store, so on some basic level I can relate to Semjaza's complaints about customers. It's irresponsible of parents to let their rowdy children wander around somewhere and break things. Children are naturally stupid, and their urge to climb on and touch [i]everything[/i] is going to get someone hurt.

While children are waiting in line for my ride they always climb on the rocks and plants, ruining the nice flowers that have been put there. Not only are they destroying plant life out of boredom, many have slipped and fallen on the rocks.

For some reason parents think children are invincible, and act completely shocked when their toddler falls off of a rock and hurts his leg. We have signs telling them not to climb on the rocks and plants, do they expect us to recreate the park in foam rubber as well.

They also like to cause all sorts of problems when we are loading guests onto the ride. Quite a few have tried running onto the track, forcing us to shut down the ride immediately or risk having them become seriously injured. Others stand up during the ride, or slide through the safety bar and attempt to climb out of the ride. It's ridiculous. There's no reason that the rode operators should have to deal with this, and it's even worse that some parents have no control over their children.

If every parent would buy some "child leashes" the world would be a much better place.

-Shy[/size]

[FONT=arial]lol, that's a very entertaining thought, actually.

back when I was in elementary school, me, my mom, Anna and Samantha went to Toys-R-Us to find something to buy for someone's birthday, and we happened to walk past the section where they had the Silly Slammers (gaawd, I loved those things). not sure who started it, but within seconds we had started throwing Silly Slammers at each other (my mom included >.>'). it was actually pretty funny at the time. then like the good little tots we were, we put them back when we were finished fighting and continued on with our shopping conquest.

I also used to make play money out of the coupons I collected at the grocery store. every time I walked by the red mechanisms with the flashing red lights in an aisle, I was compelled to pull coupons from every one of them. drove my mother insane. especially since she never bought any of the items on the coupons anyway.

oh yeah, was I a hellbender or what!
[/FONT]

[color=crimson]Ah, funny that you had the same idea as me but wolfbaden6, what about on roller blades while balancing a book on your head? I was a weird child, ne?
The Sports Authority near my home is too big for it's own good, we took advantage of that. ^_~

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B][FONT=arial]I also used to make play money out of the coupons I collected at the grocery store. every time I walked by the red mechanisms with the flashing red lights in an aisle, I was compelled to pull coupons from every one of them. drove my mother insane. especially since she never bought any of the items on the coupons anyway.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Haha, I remember those! I would take a coupon from every one, too.

And this was the challenging part--after you took it out, there were just a couple seconds where, if you stuck it back in the slot, the thingie would accept the coupon and suck it back in.

Took a great deal of dexterity for a little kid, heh.[/SIZE]

• 1 year later...