AutoKill Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 "Me thinks thou dost protest too much." -Shakespeare- "Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein- These are a few of my favorite ones. Please post me yours. P.S. If you know a good web-site that has alot of them. Post that as well.;)
Guest dayday Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [url]http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~robins/quotes.html[/url] My favorites would have to be the ones I do myself. The're in my sig plus this one. "If our minds our overcome by ignorance, how do we live these lives."
tattoi nobori Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 "Like every other creature on the face of the earth, Godfrey was, by birthright, a stupendous badass... Everyone and everything that wasn't a stupendous badass was dead." Cryptonomicon, Page 1.
angelbabie Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 "If you never want to miss your target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target." -??? "I pay taxes for both sides of the road. I can drive anywhere I damn well please." - duo
Raiha Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=royalblue]"Blessed is he who can laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be amused." "The object of war isn't to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his"[/color]
Sara Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [size=1]Here are a few of my latest favorites. (I make habit of collecting these in a rather large Word file, heh.) "If I were Yasunori Mitsuda or Nobuo Uematsu, I would keep a sampler with me at all times and play music when I see fit. Say if the toaster wasn't working, I would start playing boss music. And when I fixed it, and I devoured the tasty bagel that I so desired, I would play victory music." Feudalism--It's your count that votes! I think we're in for a bad spell of wether. Photons have mass? I didn't know they were Catholic... I became a Sun Worshiper overnight. Well, not overnight, because the sun isn't up at night,...but first thing the next morning! When you?re swimming in a creek?and an eel bites your cheek?that?s a moray! ....okay, that's enough for now. I'm having too much fun.[/size]
Guest Fly-T Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 Don't make excuses, make Improvements -Some piece of paper on a wall in school Any fool can make a baby, but it takes a man to raise one. -Laurence Fishbourne, Boyz N The Hood
DragonofDestiny Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 [QUOTE]Sh** happens[/QUOTE] and [QUOTE]You laugh because I'm different, I laugh becasue you're all the same.[/QUOTE]
Pagan Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 "True skill comes without effort" Chow Yun-Fat as Li Mu Bai in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. This quote is true when you become so skilled at something it becomes easy to you. "Is the enemy of my enemy my friend" Blade. I like this one also.
Zen Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 "Empty Your Mind. Be Adaptle, flexible, like water." "Being a true Martial Artist is being able to honestly express yourslef using only your fists." "YOu can't fight with an orchestrated routine agaisnt broken rythmn." "Think of it this way. You see a finger pointing to the sky and stars. Don't focus on the finger or you'll miss all the heavenly glory." "WHATAAAAAHOOOOOooooohhhh..." -Bruce Lee, my role model.
Lord Prozen Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]my fav would have to be "your luck cant match my skill" i dont know why but i seem to really like that.[/size][/color]
Guest Tical Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 Anime, ah-nE-may, a-ni-may, no matter how you say it it says perfection-me I made that one last night and I love it.
shahi Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 don't hate the player hate the game-? Tell me whats it like to live in a constant haze of stupidity-Hiei
Lord Prozen Posted August 24, 2003 Posted August 24, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]another Quote i like is "i hate it when people hide behind a starieo type and just dont have the skills to back it up!" i just forgot to put that in[/size][/color]
Guest Tical Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lord Prozen [/i] [B][color=royalblue][size=1]another Quote i like is "i hate it when people hide behind a starieo type and just dont have the skills to back it up!" i just forgot to put that in[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I like that one. Some other good quotes... This world is made of love and peace- Vash the Stampede Just keep running away? Im not running- Jean Starwind Humans! I will rip you apart and eat you myself!- Byakko And heres the kill!- Yusuke Yurameshi Holy cheese. Holy cheese on rye!- Yusuke Yurameshi You can tame a human with money. You can tame a dog with force, but nothing can tame a wolf of mibu. Right Battousi?- Saito Hajime It was all just a dream- Spike Spiegal Bang- Spike Spiegal Ill post more later
Ben Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 "Stop blowing holes in my ship!" -[I]Captain[/I] Jack Sparrow "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." -??? "The key to wisdom is knowing all the right questions." -???
Goven Man Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Here is some from my school. "Holy Cow, Who did they write this for the Class Men?" "It was worth the tool shed!" "O sh!t my wallet is still in my pocket." that one was funny when he saidit because he had just jumped into the pool.
Emme888 Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 " It's like I'm watching a bad dream in which I cannot awake from" spike "when angels are forced out of heaven, they become Devils" vicious
Guess? Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 You can run but why die tired? I can only think of this one.
dark king Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 if i cannot bend heaven, i shall move hell. virgil. i never found his first name. i havn`t got many more i guess, i make my own.
Stuart Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1][b]Most often used qoutes[/b] "I'd tell ya more but then.. I'd have to kill you" "Same crap different day" "My sources tell me..." I use these alot and some others that I dont think I should post hehe ^_^[/color][/size]
DVL Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 Most of mine are in my signature, but here's some others. "Yeah, right. Like, picture this: bumpety bumpety bumpety bumpety SPLAT!" --Nightcrawler (X-Men: Evolution) "'Tis a DISGUSTING hour to be about." --((uh...I just blanked out on the book AND the guy's name. the point was that he woke up at about 4 or 5 in the morning)) "I'll become the God of Death once again! But right now...I'm gonna get some sleep..." --Duo (Gundam Wing) and some I made up, for my stories or just to have: "What are you DOING waking us up at 2 in the morning?!? Only the DEAD are awake right now!" "Well, I'm still alive, so...(falls asleep)" "That's nice. Now, as I was SAYING..." "Caffeine doesn't wake me up. But a lack of sleep does!" ...I just realized, there are an awful lot of sleep quotes, aren't there?
Sara Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [size=1]One of my new favorite quotes is from a [url=http://www.squidi.net/index.php]webcomic[/url] a friend recommended. "You broke my shiny thing! It was so shiny....yet you broke it! Do you [i]hate[/i] me?!" I love that quote.[/size]
Fyxe Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [SIZE=1][COLOR=dark red]Ha... if you wanna know mine, look at my sig... it's the Sana & Akito thing... that really cracked me up when I first read it. I also like the other quotes down there. Oh, I also like this: Circles and eyeballs, circles are pretty, a tasty wonderful just like black grape beans. - From Ed off the Cowboy Bebop movie. Or at least that is what I think is what she sings. :P Here's another one: Hehehe Dying tickles! - Ralph off The Simpsons. Uhhh that's it for now. :toothy:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
SJchan Mayran Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 Meh, I have lots. ^^ *shuffles through her collection of quotes for a few really good ones* "No, the lotus pads weren't made for you to stand on, that's why they sink when you do!" ~(Espa Roba to one of his brothers; Kage NoTenshi; Dirt Pebbles and Dice) "The farther your head is in the clouds, the easier it is to reach the stars." ~Me "I ain't your dog Kaiba! Only Serenity's." ~(Joey; Windswift; Only for a Sibling) "Rwou? I sowwey you're goin' to Heww..." ~(Chibi-Amane to Ryou; Windswift; Only for a Sibling)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now