OtakuBoards

Quotes:: What is your favorite Quote?

AutoKill

[color=blue]
Hmm, I personally like these:

"I want to die in my sleep like my grandad not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car." - Anonymous

"Jesus is dead, get over it." - Myself:)

"I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?" - Beck
"Get crazy with the cheese wizz" - Beck

"If crime didn't pay, there would be fewer criminals." - (CAN'T REMEMBER!)

Yeah, well, I try to use those ones often, cause dey is kewl...[/color]

Jeff Buckley is dead. So as a sign that you like good music dont set your status to busy for all those people who say that just cause some tool rapper is dead or it is their birthday. In fact tell them to @^#& off ---- My good buddy Dave, dont know if it's his or he got it somewhere though.

Reading when you're drunk is horrible.

Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator. ------- And now I wager most of you have too.

The most embarrassing thing you can do as a schoolchild is to call your teacher mum or dad.

There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something

That will do for now, cause I have far too many to be healthy and even if I was only to list my favs this would be a much space taking up post

"The death of one is a tragedy, the death of a million is just a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

"Kill the man, become the monster." -Coal Chamber

"He could be my friend, if he wasnt my enemy." -Shadow(FF6)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of these quotes are from the Metal Gear games, except MGS2.

"Whoever wins, our battle does not end. The loser is freed from the battlefield, the winner must remain there and the survivor must live his life as the warrior until he dies" -Big Boss

"Other people just complicate my life! I don't like to get involved."
-Solid Snake

"I am you! I'm your shadow! Why don't you ask your father? I'll send you to hell to meet him!!!" - Liquid Snake

"Now I finally understand. I wasn't waiting to kill people...I was waiting to be killed." -Sniper Wolf

"Your path is littered by the corpses of people you have killed. They will haunt you forever. You will have no peace." -Vulcan Raven

"Neither truly alive...nor truly dead. An endless shadow in a world of light. But now...now it finally ends..." -Gray Fox
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ill post more If I find any.

[COLOR=crimson] Ahh! I have waaaay too many of these *twitches* But heres a few of my favourites. I'll also post two of my own because i think they're really cool ^_^

[B][I] "In another life, where this blood we've spilt is wine"[/B][/I]-Mine

[B][I]"In my life i have loved many, yet given my heart to only one"[/B][/I]-Mine

[B][I]"The moon consumed with sorrow, cries tears of stars"[/B][/I]-Mine

[B][I] "I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that wont work[/B][/I]=I dunno where i got this from..but its not mine lol

[B][I]"A friend is someone you want to be around, when you feel like being by yourself"[/B][/I]-Umm i'm not sure about this either O_o not mine though.

So yeah, thats about it. I have hundreds more-but if i named them all, i'd be here for eternity lol.[/color]

[size=1]The 10,000 ways that don't work was from Thomas Edison, I think.

I made a poster with that quote on it when I was in sixth grade.

And as for [b]A friend is someone you want to be around, when you feel like being by yourself[/b], I don't know, but I really like it.[/size]

Here are my favorites from trigun

" Whenever something is gained, something is always lost. It's difficult to live without facing that fact. What is lost will never return. Important Things. Irreplaceable things. What is needed to keep those things is kept in the firm will packed into one bullet. Man knows, he knows that nothing will begin unless he speaks. And nothing will change, unless he knows. " - Soloquie (sp?) for Hard Puncher

"The longer one holds onto a memory, the longer one lives in the past. The deeper the memory they hold onto, the more beautiful the past will become. The beautiful memories will eventually turn into hate. Even if they look ahead, they lose the ability to walk. As long as the heavy chain called Revenge continues to fetter the heart. As long as tears of sadness continue to flow. " Soloquie for Lost July

[size=1] Yeah that one is good.

Some of my current favorites:

[color=red] [b] "-WARNING- Hitchhikers may be escaped convicts-WARNING-"[/b] [/color] - thank you, Gargoyle God

[color=green] [b] "Do as I say not as I do because,
the ****'s so deep you can't run away."[/b] [/color] Greenday

[b] [color=orange] "Ok. You got one lucky peck in, but now it's Bucky time. Pray you your tasty chicken god, my friend, for the dinner bell tolls for thee."[/b] [/color] --Bucky--ala Get Fuzzy

[b] [color=pink] "Maybee you should stop reminding all these chicken and monkeys and ferrets to enlist the help of their respective gods."[/color] [/b]--Satchel ala Get Fuzzy....from the same day's strip in fact.

[b] [color=blue] "Pity the insomniac dyslexic agnostic-- He stays up all night wondering if there really is a dog."[/color] [/b] --I got this one from Reader's Digest.[/size]

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1]OOC: Well, just letting you know TheLordRahl that you shouldn't double post on OB or anywhere else really unless they let you... But to answer your question, I think you have to have a certain amount of posts I don't know, just ask a mod. ^-^

IC: I have a whole bunch of qoutes from LOTR that I absolutely love, almost to many to write so I'm just going to write one this time...

~When life gives you lemons................ demand oranges~ Me

This isn't my favorite but I like it and I can't really remember any others, so there you have it. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Straight from Sara's myotaku.com blog:

Someone announced, "TV show rules!" and suddenly it was insanely fun. It was also four player, so...yeah.

"I play the Blue Eyes White Dragon, which is so rare theyonly include ONE with every starter deck!"

"Oh, yeah, well I play this card, PLUS I put these two cards in defense mode in front of him, so you'll never prevail!"

"Oh, LOOK!! I happen to have drawn the ONLY CARD IN THE UNIVERSE that can defeat such a clever strategy!"

"That doesn't work. You have to believe in the Heart of the Cards."

"...I DO believe in the Heart of the Cards."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, no. You're doing it wrong. First of all, put the deck down. Flip it over. Okay. Now put two fingers on it...right...Now you have to go on a long soliloquy about how much is riding on this one card. Then you can draw it."

"Okay...I have to draw the right card. I don't know what card it is, because I'm pretty much totally skerred--"

"--by two cards in defense mode?"

"Shuddup yo face--but there's so much riding on this one draw. Sara is counting on me. Little Timmy--"

"Ooh, look! I play these five cards in a special formation that makes them look like a starfighter. Beat that!"

"Oh, yeah? Well I play this funny looking judge guy. He rules that YOU LOSE!"

"Yeah? Well, my card is shiny, and bribes your judge guy, and he's kicked out of the law...thingy...and I replace him with MY judge-guy!"

"I play this cool elf chick, and she beats all of you."

"Hey, does anyone have the panda? Because whoever has the panda is Mackdaddy. The panda is cool."

"I have the panda."

"Oh...It's official; he wins. I mean, just look at his card--it's a freakin' PANDA. There's no way you can beat that."
---------------------------------
Other Qoutes:

"You have caused me pain... I do not like that." -Rando (Yu Yu Hakusho)

"You mean... like a sacrifice?"-Yusuke (YYH)
"Do I look like the devil?"- KoEnma (YYH)

"HOLY CHEESE ON RYE!"- Yusuke Urameshi

"If you tell the lie long enough, loud enough, and often enough, the people will believe it's true." -Adolf Hitler

"Kaiba... You will probably experience DEATH in that world... But don't worry. It's pnly a nightmare... only an illusion." -Yami Yugi

(Will probably update later)

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." Mel Brooks

"WARK!" Chocobo

"Not all guys have one thing on their mind, SLEAZEBALL!!!" Jim Hawking

"Poopies..." Kabapu

"Afros are cool!" Nabeshin

"Ahh...the old exploding bear trap to the *** trick." Goemon

"I see nutzing, I hear nutzing, I know nutzing." Sergeant Schultz

(More I just remembered a week after posting...)

"I'd rather tounge a snake." Rally Vincent

"Noir. It is the name of an ancient fate. Two maidens who govern death. To the depths of Hell's fire, their black souls lure the lost children." Chloe

And finally one of my own, I think...

"Eventually, you learn not to ask ridiculous questions like that."

How're those?

Guest Skyechild91
My Fave Quotes-

? Some things have to be believed to be seen.?
- Albert Einstien
? Puu!?
- Puu
? Boys, cant live with em, cant live without em.?
- No 1 in general
? She?s scaring me!!!?
- Me!
? I call this a Canaco!? ? Ron
? And I call it gross beyond beliefe.? - Kim
? Next, I sacrifice the Dark Magician!? ? Yami Yugi
? ?!? ? Dark Magician
(( Ok, Some one did a pick of that scene and that was the dark magicians reaction, so don?t sue me!))
~ This is from Animorphs~
? How do you know I would have voted yes?? ?Marco
? Because I would have voted yes, and you cant stand to look bad in front of a girl.? ? Rachel
? Oh yeah? You think you know me. Unfortunatley, your right.? ? Marco

Like um?

Oh and i forgot 1-

' Who ever said 'easy as taking candy from a baby' obviously never tried taking candy from a baby' _ no clue

' Who ever said ' stick and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me' never had a dictionary dropped on their foot' - Me!!

"Life is like a hot bath... It feels good while you're in, but the longer you stay the more wrinkled you get." -Garfield

"To laugh often and love much; to win the repect of the intelligent persons and the affection of children; to know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; to do so is to have succeeded." -Emerson

"Beautiful is being comfortable in your own skin." -?

:Edit: Oh yeah, and the "Holy cheese on rye" quote [I]ownz[/I].

A few favorite quotes, eh? Alright..

"When you're confused, doesn't it feel like you have just gotten side-tracked, turned around, and slapped in the back of the head?..Yeah." -Yours truly..(That would be me, of course.)

"When you decide to discriminate someone, walk a mile in their shoes. So when you do decide to discriminate them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes." (No idea who originally made that up, but who ever did needs to be worshipped.)

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

"A fool is strong so that others may see, a wise man is strong for himself."

"Imagination is intelligence having fun." ^_~

"You only grow old when regrest take the place of dreams."

"The past is rarely remembered without sorrow, for it has been either better or worse than the present."

"Some things have to be done, not because they are right, but because they are necessary."

And finally

"Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard...be evil."

[color=orangered]"Friends are the family we chose for ourselves."
"The road to success is always under construction."
"There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate."
~All from fridge magnets ~_~;;

"Remember, fish are [i]friends[/i]! Not [i]food[/i]!"
~That... shark O_o From "Finding Nemo"

[b]Randall:[/b] Where is it, you little one-eyed cretin?
[b]Mike:[/b] Okay, first of all, it's "[i]cretin[/i]". If you're going to threaten me, do it properly. And second of all, you're nuts if you think kidnapping ME is going to help YOU cheat your way to the top!
[b]Randall:[/b] *chuckles evilly* You still think this is about that stupid scare record?
[b]Mike:[/b] Well... I did. Right up until you... chuckled... like that... And now I'm thinking I should just get out of here.
~Monsters Inc.

"Everybody runs..."
~Minority Report

"Great! They'd never think of looking for us in an [i]air-vent[/i]!"
~Titan A.E.

[b]Frodo:[/b] Mordor, Gandalf... is it left or right?
[b]Gandalf:[/b] *smirks slightly* Left...
~Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Phew... I'll stop now O_o;;

[b]EDIT:[/b] In fact no I won't... I just read something Mitch wrote somewhere else... and God, it's so true... O_o;;

[i]This is what I love about stories...it's like a friend. You know where you want it to go, and how it should be, so its face never changes. It only festers and grows by being left alone.[/i]
~Mitch[/color]

My favorite quote as of right now is by the one and only Guru Clef from Magic Knight Rayearth!

"This world is beautiful. There are no natural disasters or war...all the people live in peace.
Cephiro is created, and this peace is upheld by the heart of one young girl. But...who will protect that girl's happiness?
I am fond of you Zagato, and my students, and...I watched over her since her birth.I am fond of Princess Emeraude, the pillar. I don't want to see any of you cry...I want everyone to be happy.
But happiness is different for different people. Even if the secret desire in her heart were fulfilled, the Princess could not forget that people would be hurt because of it. Even if their wish is fulfilled, there are those who cannot be happy. Lantis...
Is this world truly beautiful?"

• 2 weeks later...