Cheaneulle Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Hey everyone i need some help naming my hamster kinda stupid huh? Anyway the hamsters i have names are Hiei Hamtaro and Kurama Jiro Suichii Minamono. As you can see I name them after anime characters. Well if you have any suggestions please tell me!
Guest pantalaimon Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 aha spike spiegel the best bounty hunter in the galaxy yeah
wrist cutter Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Why not name it something normal like Furry, or Rodent?
satan665 Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Anime names are too weird for a hamster..name em rover or rex or something
Mist Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [color=crimson][size=1] How about Granola? I always wanted to name an animal that, but someone in my family always gets to naming it before me.[/color][/size]
Baron Samedi Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 You actually inflicted those names on an animal? Im calling the RSPCA..... I seriouisly think that calling a hamster that is... silly. Your hamster though. Maybe try something moe normal, like Honey, or Ethan or Orlando, or something like that. That knock on your door? Yah, that'll be the RSPCA come to confiscate your animals for Vile Mistreatment of Naming Rights.
Drix D'Zanth Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Name it after yourself. Flatter it with that honor.
AkumaAoshi Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 I think you should name it Kokoro. In Japanese, it means "spirit." If it's an evil hamster from hell, name it Akuma. It means "devil" in Japanese. BACON!!!
TigerGodess Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 here are some names you can use: * Boomer * Coda * Coffee * Crisco * Dopey * Eclipse * Fa-Neenee * Fireball * Fizgig * Friar Tuck * Geronimo * Jelly bean (beanie for short) * Moca * Onzlo * Oreo * Poopsie * Reeses Pieces * Romeo * Tutter * Smuge * Vladimer * Zorro and my fave Gizmo. I thought these were the cutest name. I got them off of a sight for a name for my bunny. I named it FlipFlop. :tasty: I love nameing things. :love:
SpikeSpiegel Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pantalaimon [/i] [B]aha spike spiegel the best bounty hunter in the galaxy yeah [/B][/QUOTE] read my freakin my bro...dont know how u did it. anyway u got alot of names to choose from if its after an anime. how bout ein. smartest animal ever. pantalaimon knows what im talkin about. hopefully....
Stuart Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=darkred][size=1]No No! name it Bowinke.. In honor of my dead Hamster :([/color][/size]
Lord Prozen Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]you should name it hoodiny. i really like that for a hamster name, or maby rocky lol.[/size][/color]
AutoKill Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=red]Name it...[/color] :luv:[b][color=brown]Tatter[/color][/b]:luv:
James Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 [color=#707875]Name it...Papua New Guinea. Or, you could name it [b]Spam[/b]. I think there are enough name suggestions here. Let's try to raise the bar for threads in Otaku Lounge in future, shall we? ^_^[/color]
Recommended Posts