Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey everyone i need some help naming my hamster kinda stupid huh? Anyway the hamsters i have names are Hiei Hamtaro and Kurama Jiro Suichii Minamono. As you can see I name them after anime characters. Well if you have any suggestions please tell me!
Guest pantalaimon
Posted
aha spike spiegel the best bounty hunter in the galaxy yeah
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1] How about Granola? I always wanted to name an animal that, but someone in my family always gets to naming it before me.[/color][/size]
Posted
You actually inflicted those names on an animal? Im calling the RSPCA..... I seriouisly think that calling a hamster that is... silly. Your hamster though. Maybe try something moe normal, like Honey, or Ethan or Orlando, or something like that.

That knock on your door? Yah, that'll be the RSPCA come to confiscate your animals for Vile Mistreatment of Naming Rights.
Posted
here are some names you can use:
* Boomer
* Coda
* Coffee
* Crisco
* Dopey
* Eclipse
* Fa-Neenee
* Fireball
* Fizgig
* Friar Tuck
* Geronimo
* Jelly bean (beanie for short)
* Moca
* Onzlo
* Oreo
* Poopsie
* Reeses Pieces
* Romeo
* Tutter
* Smuge
* Vladimer
* Zorro
and my fave Gizmo. I thought these were the cutest name. I got them off of a sight for a name for my bunny. I named it FlipFlop. :tasty: I love nameing things. :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pantalaimon [/i]
[B]aha spike spiegel the best bounty hunter in the galaxy yeah [/B][/QUOTE]

read my freakin my bro...dont know how u did it. anyway u got alot of names to choose from if its after an anime. how bout ein. smartest animal ever. pantalaimon knows what im talkin about. hopefully....
Posted
[color=#707875]Name it...Papua New Guinea.

Or, you could name it [b]Spam[/b].

I think there are enough name suggestions here. Let's try to raise the bar for threads in Otaku Lounge in future, shall we? ^_^[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...