Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been goin on over a year without anime. :bawl: That's one of the reasons I joined the OB, so I could find some place to get my daily dosage of anime, so I guess something good came out of it. The reason I've gone so long without it is cause we don't have any cable or anything like that...and I'm not counting stuff on the Foxbox, we have that, but they have really kiddie anime.

So what's the longest you've gone?
Posted
I, dont know. But a year? You could at least watch yugioh or something.
Posted
i think the longest i've ever gone w/out anime would be about 1 week... ever since i've watched it...which would be like 3-5 yrs old...

it's not like i did it purposly...there was always some sort of anime on TV...

-Ladyperson7890
:stupid:
Posted
Longest i have gone with out anime would be

3 months, 2 weeks, 5 days

the resaon, bad grades = no anime for me
grr I MISTED IT BY ONE SUBJECT!! Stuip Langue Arts,grrr:flaming:
Posted
This is kinda a crazy topic, but ill post in it anyway. I really dont know what the longest time would be for me other then if i dont have enough money on me. I dont know if your talking about either watching new anime series or just watching anime in general. If your talking about watching anime in general than i would basically have to say i never have...only if i go on vacation. Theres always something on T.V. and i have enought DVD's to last me about a year to watch anyway, so i probably havent gone that many days without watching at least one anime show.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]The longest I've gone without anime is however long it is between when I pop in a DVD or VHS or not. I don't have to rely on cable or other stupid things of the sort. *Runs off happily*

CHOBITS DVD 3 IS AWESOME!! Well, the whole series is, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=669999]Well, I guess I could go the rest of my life without watching anime if I had to. Fortunately I have a DVD player and I own quite a few anime titles, so if I do have the desire I can load one in at any time?[/color]
Posted
[size=1] One year and counting....or something like that.

Heh, I really am not affected by it at all. I still love anime, but not to the extent as I used to. I'd rather have me earn money and buy the DVDs. But anyways...I actually have other things to do now.[/size]
Posted
well b-4 i actually realized i was watching anime would've been like 5-6 years but im ure i saw some anime i just didn't kno it was anime then but evr since ive been watching anime conscuisly(or whatevr) its been like only a day or two
Posted
Well, the longist I've ever gone without watching anime would be over 16 years(but that is of corse time before I got into it and I doubt that counts.)

So really the longist I've gone is probebly a few weeks.
Posted
Ummmmm, for me it would be a whole summer. Because this summer when I was with my dad he had no cable and no internet, and sadly I had no money to go out and buy some anime DVD's. Normally I don't spend the whole summer with my dad.... but I just [I]did[/I]. But it wasn't all that bad. We did lots of stuff, so it kept my mind off anime most of the time.
Posted
The longest I went without anime was 3 or 4 years and that was because none of the stations that we had on the regular channels had anime.

That was over 5 years ago, but I didn't get to watch it last June and July because I was moveing and I took three different trips out of the state.
Posted
The longest I´ll be without anime in a long while would be right now, because I´m actually on a semi-deserted island in Spain on practically the only computer there, and I´ll still be here for a couple of weeks. But I´m taping the shows I´m missing at home, and I brought a bunch of manga with me ^_^

So I´m not really sure this counts. I am truly obsessed, after all.
Guest Tsukasa12
Posted
5 days.
i went on a youth group trip 'n there was no tv.i had my bro record some things for me(blue gander and FLCL).
Posted
This must sound really pathetic.. I don't think, ever since I first saw Pokemon those oh so many years ago, that I've gone more than 4 days without anime... :sweat: I'm so pathetic.

And that was only because we were at my grandma's house and she doesn't have a DVD player.. Then we were too busy to catch much television, so I got back home and played my .hack//SIGN DVDs over and over and over to catch up on lost memorization time.

Heh, but that's when I first got obsessed with anime. If you want to be technical, first time I saw anime was one Speed Racer episode late at night on CN a long time ago, and then I saw no anime until 3 months later.. So I guess that would be my REAL record of my longest time without anime..
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson] I think about a week. Cause I went on a trip. Plus I dont have a labtop so I could get dvd's at that time. I was mad![/size][/color]
Posted
I lived for two years after watching anime and it really didn't bother me. But I guess it was because it was a low quality anime. I watched Evangelion, Bebop, Trigun and such later on, and since then, I doubt I can go more than 2 weeks without anime.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...