OtakuBoards

Haze's (oh so cruddy) banners.

Haze

yes i know i am very mean to myself. i actually like a couple of these. i have 4 or 5 plus a hand drawing/sketch of heero yuy. cool huh? yeah. . . i got a flcl one, a couple of Saitoh ones, a Samurai X one, one of Rem, and im workin on one of Knives Millions. but it is difficult. i had to computer color the Tomoe one. it sucked cuz i had to outline all her hair and stuff. it was tuff. but tell me what ya think. im lookin for ALL types of comment, the good, the bad, and the down-right mean. but plz be serious bout this.

love~
~Haze

thanks for the criticism (sp?) i appreciate it a lot. i already posted the trigun banner in another thread a while ago. i liked it the best. but no one else did. o well. ummm. . .. i guess i will post my Tomoe banner from Samurai X (aka the Rurouni Kenshin OVA). is that alright? hope so cuz it wont change it. i did this one night after i watched that episode. it was sad. so i started thinking how love is hopeless and got all more depressed and stuff, which by the way is horrible. so here is my plain, yet lovely banner. i had to hand color (on the computer that is) the grey. it took me 2 days cuz my hand kept crampin up. and i cant just make it color the background because Tomoe was originally on a white background. so as a result, some of her hair is no longer there, but dont worry it isnt noticable. i just cut off some of the "extra" strands sticking out of her tie back. hope you like.

0_o; ok thank you i guess Leh. im not quite sure what that means, but then im not sure about anything anymore. o well.

here goes another. . .

and yes i know it is blurry. sorry but i cant seem to fix that.

thank you all for stickin to this. i mean that you all come back to me. YAY! ummm. . . yeah. lol. anywayz. . . this is from the game Grandia II. it is of the main guy Ryudo. the quote sayz "this is a job for a choirboy, not a murderous geohound." if you have played the game u kno what im talkin bout. once again it is a stupid white background, plain, grrr. i credit this to my computer and its refusal to let me download softwares. i hate my computer. oh yeah. . .the banner. . .

• 2 weeks later...
ummmmmmmmmm........i kno what im doing is wrong and all but for some odd reason my last message just posted w/o letting me type. i think i may have clicked somewhere. but when i tried to edit it it wouldnt let me add my banner. i dunno why tho. ummm. . .but this is my ddr inspired song. see if you can guess what it is from.