OtakuBoards

I know you waited a long time for this, Braidless Baka

GinnyLyn

Looky! Zeltinc!!

(Confused? It's Zell Dinct as an Aeon from [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23032]Final Fantastic Survivor[/url].)

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/elementis/Survivor/zeltinc.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/elementis/Survivor/zeltinc.jpg[/url]

I didn't plan for the black stripes on his back, but they made him look a lot better. Whatcha think, girl (and the rest of you, too)?

It looks really good. I've never seen this character before and I like the design. The only thing that I would say is wrong with it is that the placement of it's forelimbs looks strange. Since the hindlimbs are placed like it is walking, the forelimbs should also be positioned that way.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dodgerblue]Ginny! You've done it again! This is amazing. I think the stripes look awesome on him! The detail looks perfect. And everything looks great..I'm sure Braidless will totally love it. ^^

Now all I need is to see my Mizu?Where did she run off to?

-Kitten *your biggest fan..because of Mizu ~_^*[/COLOR] [/SIZE]

Whoa O_O!!

*jumps and hugs* Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!! I [b][color=red]LOVE[/color][/b] it! Muwahahaha!! It's so... Zell-like! Nice one! ;)

*pause* So... does this mean I can colour it in? *fingers crayons curiously* ^________________^

[b]EDIT:[/b] Yes, an [i]edit[/i] I can't stop gawping at it!! The stripes are just too cool ^_______^!!

YAY! BB finally posted!!!

Yeah, the stripes, like I said, were a completely last minute thing. Zeltinc looked really blank and then--BOOM!--let there be stripes, and there were. *glee!*

Next up, Cemyth. *hides from Desbreko* It's coming, it's coming, I swear it is, Des! :)

[color=indigo]Very cool...but you still need to do Cemyth. :toothy:

But yeah, very nice job, as everyone else has said. The shading on the hair/flames is awesome. I wish I could do that. Heck, I wish I could get any shading to look halfway decent. :cross:[/color]

[b]Edit:[/b]
[color=seagreen]Yeah, it better be coming. *gives a mock-threatening look* :naughty:[/color]

Gin: Yes, Des. *hides and starts to draw* But...I want to draw Auron....
Des: NO. Cemyth, NOW! Your God speaks!!!
Gin: *whimper* Aurie...
*Des cracks whip*
Gin: YIPES! :eek:

Heh, yes, color, BB, please. And I need to get back on AIM or Yahoo to talk to you again--I miss talking to you.