OtakuBoards

Syk3 eats babies!

Dragon Warrior

:twitch: <-- Dreaded Syk3 response :modrod:

When online chats go bad...

Well first of all, I would have appreciated it if you hadn't used my picture or my name; should have been Sennen or Chou, most likely Chou because he has a picture. Also, I'm not worth a buck, KKC is! Geeze, what a s-- I'm not going to say it.

I'm sure many of you are extremely confused by this, and so am I. I'm not even sure what to make of this thread. o_O; I guess it's okay it you discuss the artistic value of the banner (pfft), but try to stay on topic. And in the future, it would be nice to get the permission of the person who the banner is themed after. ~_~"

-A not angry or mad, but disapointed, Syk *scowling look*

I was a witness to the chatroom in which Syk talked to DW and such.. 'Twas my fault, really.. I said I was gonna make a banner with pictures of all my OB friends in it, then DW decided to take Syk's pic and make him eat babies... Dunno where that came in though.

But, uh, I think it would have been better if you had a larger framerate, DragonWarrior.. And maybe make the baby sprite a little larger?.. X_X I don't know what to say to it on the grounds that I may get on bad terms with my other good buddy Syk.

[b]7.5/10[/b]
o_O I didn't think you were gonna be serious about making that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Well, Syk, I said I was gonna use your pic for my banner to make ya eat babies and you were like: O.O

So I thought you wouldn't mind. Maybe you weren't replying to me or somethin? XD [/B][/QUOTE]
I didn't think you were serious, lol. Never again will I doubt...

In any case, I do think it's kind of humorous, but at the same very strange. o_O *wonders why I would be eating babies*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Syk3 [/i]
[B]I didn't think you were serious, lol. Never again will I doubt...

In any case, I do think it's kind of humorous, but at the same very strange. o_O *wonders why I would be eating babies* [/B][/QUOTE]

*pats Syk on the back* Haven't you learned by now? Even though DragonWarrior never ACTS serious, you should always believe him.. o_o That's a scary thought.

Well, isn't it obvious why you eat babies, Senior Syk? You have to sacrifice young human blood to the Mei gods.