OtakuBoards

Gut advice needed

moon-scar demon

Hey,is there anyone out there who can help me with a problem? There is this guy in my chemistry class that I like but I don't know his name.Don't ask me why I like a guy when I don't even know his name,I haven't even figured out why. But how do I let him know I'm interested,like is there any subtle movements or something I can do to just give him a clue?I'm a really shy person but I'm noy ugly so I have chance,any advice?

Topic moved.

As said, Otaku Lounge is a much more appropriate place for this, as this forum deal with requesting Banners and Avatars. God knows they've had enough relationship threads, heh, but I'm sure they can help you out there. ^_^

[size=1]My semi-serious advice is to deprive yourself from any more than two hours of sleep for a day or two. You will get in a loopy mood eventually and talk to pretty much anyone. I imagine it is like being 'high', but not really, lol. You might be a bit proned to making a fool of yourself, but you have a bit more control I would imagine than if you were actually high.

On a more serious note. Just talk to him. You can start out slow, maybe just by entering class and saying "Hey/Hi/Hello" as you pass by him. Then from there you can gradually just say more and more.[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by black_Snake [/i]
[B]well you can ask these type of question in theotaku lounge. as you can see this section is for avitars and banners :) [/B][/QUOTE]

K , so I was wondering if any of you pro bannner designers could make me a masterpeice of my own?? I'm heaps into bubblegum crisis 2040 and wanted something with a signature like font of , rich, down the bottom right?If anyone can helpit would be greatly appreciated. :p

Well moon-scar demon, I have never heard a guys point of view on this sort of situation so eventhough this is said to be the wrong thread I am gonna have to say go w/a guys point of view, just tell him you like him.........
..........But if you want a 17 year old girl's advice, I say just start talking to him. Just start off like asking him if he could help you in class, then just ask what other teachers he has and stuff like that. After YOU feel comfortable talking to him, ask him about relationships, maybe he has a sad story and you can sympathize with him and show him you really do care, thats where guysknow that you have some sort of feelings and become interested.
Then theywill start showing interest in you, but don't exactly tell him right off the back that you like him, if you do as I have done its better if a guy kinda figures it out then comes onto you.
Like I said, all guys are different, if you just talk to him on a friend-to-friend level you'll find out if he's the kind of guy that you should just out and say it or not
...if it doesnt work, pm me and let me know what happens, if so pm me anyway and let me know...I dont mean to brag but I am usually great at giving advice, my friends come up to me all the time for advice..So please let me know, and if you or anyone else needs advice on any sort please email me or pm me

Everything that everyone else has said are very ideas. Another one you can try is writing how you feel about him, ask him what his name is, /tell him that you are intreasted.

Than sign your name at the bottom and leave it on his desk before class starts. If you want to know his name first before you write the letter than go up and ask him. Maybe you'll get lucky and the teacher will ask you to pass out papers.

Than all you have to do his call out a name you don't know and see if it's his or not.;)

Just ask him his name! Or, when you see him in the hall or something, make up an excuse to talk to him. Ask him what that night's homework is, or something. Not too hard, right? Try to get a conversation going from there, and ask him his name. Find out if you have any mutual friends.

But most importantly, relax. It's not worthwhile to get stressed out over some guy who may or may not turn out to be nice.

~Dagger~

These are all fairly good ideas, but I am telling you out of many experiences most..well all of them came out w/exellent outcomes, adn even if we didn't date or get together we are now really good friends.

I'm giving you advice that worked for me and many of my girlfriends, so please atleast try my idea..or whatever feels comfortable, cuz thats the key..but like I said, start off by just talking bout everyday things like homework, what classes he takes and which ones he likes, which teachers he hates/likes, etc..just become comfortable talking to him first, by doing this you'll become more confident and able to be brave enough to talk about relationships.

I'm telling you sweetie, that that's the best bet...

Some ideas here are good, some bad. I am a guy, and personally too shy to ask a girl out (sometimes), but for this guy you like... I suggest to do what has previously been suggested- Ask him about homework, then say something like 'Hey, I don't actually know your name, what is it?" and see how it goes from there. Maybe, unless you are a really nervous kind of person, go and speak to him withiut a 'plan' it will make the conversation flow more freely, otherwise it could become stilted and....fake.