OtakuBoards

Old Days

zidane11

I came back to see how the boards are doing and I was suprised to see that there were some old people still here.Like will2x!!!!A long time ago he was the first person to ever reply to one of my posts.He was also the 2nd person to reach the No_Life rank(1000 posts)Back then that was legendary. I was wondering if anyone else is still here from that long ago and if anyone knows who I am.No one really ever knew me cuz I only had about 800 posts then.Does anyone remember who I am or remember those days?Thanx

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]I wasnt here at the old days..Brand new from v3.0!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

ya imma newbie, just wondering, how old is this thing?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Oh man there was NO spam what so ever...and then Big Papa Hump came...Along came the religion of spam...Lol..'Tis the old days I miss! [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lmao! I remember that.. thing that was Big Papa Hump! That was annoyingly humorous :laugh: :D[/SIZE]

I left right before you came lil_hell4t.I kept seeing you on everybodies cool people or friends list but I never saw you post before.I remember Masterfork and there was someone with a dragon name that became a mod. I'm sad because all the old mods are gone. The zelda mod,General Discussion mod, all of them. It's so sad:( :( :( But I still like the boards!!!!!!

Guest Hybrid Punk
Ahh yes the good ole days were great. Been here since version one baby. Yes Thimoc was the first to hit 1000 by the way Mystic.Man the mods back then were almost as good as the ones that they have now.Oh and yes spamming was very rare then...but I awlays thought it majorly started when Thimoc hit 1000, but i could be mistaken. man I wish them days were still here.........

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea... there is a ton of spam... i dont have enuff time to delete it all... and im in the gaming forums... i remember when that meant... dont spam here... but no now we got people who think they need to say "ff 7 rules' in every single thread even when it is talking about the nes games or what not...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zidane11 [/i]
[B]I'm sad because all the old mods are gone. The zelda mod,General Discussion mod, all of them. It's so sad:( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well I hope I can suffice...*does a little dance*...see?? :D[/color]

i remeber you...an th old dayz when theOtaku.com was called PokeCheats.com or sumthing else...i may not be th oldest member but i was hangin around in the forums when it was new...but to the topics name...i do remember you...

[B] [I] "Cruiz Was Here" [/I] [/B]

P.S. also i must add...since you spoke of mods...i was a mod for a short period of time until the boards were wiped away...

i do remember IM_Gengar...i cant remeber if we were friendz or not...but he hit 1000 followed by thimoc an will2x(spell) hit 1000 but had his posts stripped and was reduced to a "Crazy Poster"...