Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I came back to see how the boards are doing and I was suprised to see that there were some old people still here.Like will2x!!!!A long time ago he was the first person to ever reply to one of my posts.He was also the 2nd person to reach the No_Life rank(1000 posts)Back then that was legendary. I was wondering if anyone else is still here from that long ago and if anyone knows who I am.No one really ever knew me cuz I only had about 800 posts then.Does anyone remember who I am or remember those days?Thanx
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, I'm not from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy back when, I came prolly about the middle of the OtakuBoards v1 Era. But I do recognize your name and I do remember those times back then..[/SIZE]
Posted
i think i might of noticed you around when i first came here..i probably came either after or about the same time as piromunkie ,cuz i remeber him ,but im still sorta new to this place..anywayz welcome back,this place has changed tonns
Posted
I wasnt here at the old days..Brand new from v3.0!!!!!!
Posted
Yep I remember you, I read these boards often (remember, me = teh rare poster). I wonder what ever happened to the people that were around when I first registered (around Feb 2000). There was very little spam back then =]
Posted
It feels pretty pathetic, when newbies have more than you do...Yeah I remember those days, kinda funny to think about it..and now we have newbs that have been here for like a week and have 500 post...:rolleyes:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]I wasnt here at the old days..Brand new from v3.0!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

ya imma newbie, just wondering, how old is this thing?
Posted
I believe they only had forums since the beginning of December of '99, but I'm not sure, I came two months after that and I saw that the earliest members were from back then. AGB must have been around most of '99 or just the latter half of that year.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Oh man there was NO spam what so ever...and then Big Papa Hump came...Along came the religion of spam...Lol..'Tis the old days I miss! [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lmao! I remember that.. thing that was Big Papa Hump! That was annoyingly humorous :laugh: :D[/SIZE]
Posted
I left right before you came lil_hell4t.I kept seeing you on everybodies cool people or friends list but I never saw you post before.I remember Masterfork and there was someone with a dragon name that became a mod. I'm sad because all the old mods are gone. The zelda mod,General Discussion mod, all of them. It's so sad:( :( :( But I still like the boards!!!!!!
Guest Hybrid Punk
Posted
Ahh yes the good ole days were great. Been here since version one baby. Yes Thimoc was the first to hit 1000 by the way Mystic.Man the mods back then were almost as good as the ones that they have now.Oh and yes spamming was very rare then...but I awlays thought it majorly started when Thimoc hit 1000, but i could be mistaken. man I wish them days were still here.........
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea... there is a ton of spam... i dont have enuff time to delete it all... and im in the gaming forums... i remember when that meant... dont spam here... but no now we got people who think they need to say "ff 7 rules' in every single thread even when it is talking about the nes games or what not...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zidane11 [/i]
[B]I'm sad because all the old mods are gone. The zelda mod,General Discussion mod, all of them. It's so sad:( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well I hope I can suffice...*does a little dance*...see?? :D[/color]
Posted
i'm so jealous. i wish i would have been there back then. i'd definitely be an otaku by now. well, the only reason i wasn't there is b/c i just heard about this place like 5 days ago (but i did join as soon as i found it). ;)
Posted
i remeber you...an th old dayz when theOtaku.com was called PokeCheats.com or sumthing else...i may not be th oldest member but i was hangin around in the forums when it was new...but to the topics name...i do remember you...

[B] [I] "Cruiz Was Here" [/I] [/B]

P.S. also i must add...since you spoke of mods...i was a mod for a short period of time until the boards were wiped away...
Posted
i do remember IM_Gengar...i cant remeber if we were friendz or not...but he hit 1000 followed by thimoc an will2x(spell) hit 1000 but had his posts stripped and was reduced to a "Crazy Poster"...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...