OtakuBoards

moment of silence....

Guest Tec-9

for the members that were "lost" after the otakuboards v2.0 were destroyed........................................................... so, who's missin', ne ways?

so far, the only person i see not around ne more is hbomb.... but then again, he wasn't around that much ne ways! :D:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]good point... hadnt seen thimoc in forever... or kamakazi... [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, if i can recall a recent discussion with kamakazi, he told me he changed his name to Justin... :D i'm glad this was a good idea! hehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]*Sniff* Mei Rishin...:( One of the best child prodigies I know who can dish out a story as powerful as the original Hybrid Vigor...despite it's corny ending... [/B][/QUOTE]That was a great story.... I kinda gave upon writing my character in after a while, but it was a great story....

[color=deeppink]Soapskillz...I remember the name only because Baby Kiwi (she doesn't really go online anymore) pointed it out to me one night because she thought it was 'different'...heh. And let's see...yeah, H-bomb used to post a lot more...I remember him by his neato avatar...but of course, back then things were very new to me and so I don't remember all that much :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Soapskillz...I remember the name only because Baby Kiwi (she doesn't really go online anymore) pointed it out to me one night because she thought it was 'different'...heh. And let's see...yeah, H-bomb used to post a lot more...I remember him by his neato avatar...but of course, back then things were very new to me and so I don't remember all that much :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

*sigh*Soapskillz(Z) was my best friend in the otaku.. i saw him online about a week ago, but only for a split second.... :(

and as for devon(D), he was a lil too wierd... me, Z, and D were all buds... o wellz, dat's y i make no friends online! DTA