Guest Tec-9 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 for the members that were "lost" after the otakuboards v2.0 were destroyed........................................................... so, who's missin', ne ways?
Guest Tec-9 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 so far, the only person i see not around ne more is hbomb.... but then again, he wasn't around that much ne ways! :D:rolleyes:
Jamvis Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 good point... hadnt seen thimoc in forever... or kamakazi...
RicoTranzrig Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 *Sniff* Mei Rishin...:( One of the best child prodigies I know who can dish out a story as powerful as the original Hybrid Vigor...despite it's corny ending...
Guest Tec-9 Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]good point... hadnt seen thimoc in forever... or kamakazi... [/B][/QUOTE] actually, if i can recall a recent discussion with kamakazi, he told me he changed his name to Justin... :D i'm glad this was a good idea! hehe
Sephiroth Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 desert shadow hasn't been on for a while, nor has devon....
Break Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 devon was my friend :( safer, does devon remind you of that pikeon guy on the DB boards?
Sara Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]*Sniff* Mei Rishin...:( One of the best child prodigies I know who can dish out a story as powerful as the original Hybrid Vigor...despite it's corny ending... [/B][/QUOTE]That was a great story.... I kinda gave upon writing my character in after a while, but it was a great story....
iggy Posted October 3, 2001 Posted October 3, 2001 i havent seen KP and plume awwww man KP was one of my best friends on otaku
BabyGirl Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [color=deeppink]Soapskillz...I remember the name only because Baby Kiwi (she doesn't really go online anymore) pointed it out to me one night because she thought it was 'different'...heh. And let's see...yeah, H-bomb used to post a lot more...I remember him by his neato avatar...but of course, back then things were very new to me and so I don't remember all that much :p[/color]
lil_hell4t Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 killermon sure isnt around much anymore,he drops in when the chat room isnt enough
Guest Tec-9 Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Soapskillz...I remember the name only because Baby Kiwi (she doesn't really go online anymore) pointed it out to me one night because she thought it was 'different'...heh. And let's see...yeah, H-bomb used to post a lot more...I remember him by his neato avatar...but of course, back then things were very new to me and so I don't remember all that much :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *sigh*Soapskillz(Z) was my best friend in the otaku.. i saw him online about a week ago, but only for a split second.... :( and as for devon(D), he was a lil too wierd... me, Z, and D were all buds... o wellz, dat's y i make no friends online! DTA
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i] [B]devon was my friend :( safer, does devon remind you of that pikeon guy on the DB boards? [/B][/QUOTE] no, devon was nothing like pikeon....
Sui Generis Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Well besides the people you have listed, I haven't seen anyone missing, and DS was cool!
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 have you guys forgotten that nerdsy is MIA (Missing In Action)....
RicoTranzrig Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 Oh yeah, I remember him... Duckie's missing too I think...:(
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I speak to ducky a lot on aim, but she doesn't seem to be on the boards much though....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now