Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
First form, no idea. Probably a girl. second form, it looks like King Cold, so a guy. Third form, it looks like cooler, I guess, so a guy. Forth form, I have no clue. what is it?
Posted
[size=1]Furiza is King Cold's [i]son[/i], so therefore Furiza is a guy. I think they made that more or less apparent aside from his appearance and voice.

I could probably bet money that in the original Japanese versnio he was voice by a girl. I do believe Gokou was as well.

(So was Bart Simpson!)[/size]
Posted
Actually in the original Japanese version a guy does his voice, but that doesn't mean much seeing as how Gokou's, Gohan's, and Goten's were all done by the same woman.

As far as I know, Furiiza doesn't have a penis or a vagina, there for he's neither. He's an asexual being... he's an alien so who knows... It doesn't really matter.
Posted
Yes Freezer is a guy. He is never called a she, but he is called "he." I once thought he was a girl, but I'm now sure that he is a male. (I guess) They never called Freeza an "it" did they?
:)
Posted
I think Frieza is neither guy nor girl. He is like God he doesn't have a gender but just thinks of himself as a male. Frieza does sound a like female and kinda acts like one. On the other hand he seemed to be atracted to Bulma. I think he is just both.
Posted
It's odd how all the non-saiyan villains don't wear pants till buu? I think all of them are neigthers...but act liek boys/girls, what ever. I think Freiza's guy who talks likes like a ghirl. Maybe he was raised around girls, hence acts like them???
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi1827 [/i]
[B]It's odd how all the non-saiyan villains don't wear pants till buu? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][size=1][font=arial]Uhm...Ginyu Squad wore pants, Dabura wore pants, the Androids wore pants...not really a valid point ^_~

Back to the topic, this is another example of bad dubbing on FUNi's part. The gender bending voice of Frieza had me confused for years 0_o.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
actually, the ginue squad wore pants without... pant legs. I'm not sure if they could be called pants. But back to the subject. I think I did hear Cold say his son was Frieza, but it wears purple lipstick (or just has purple lips...) and in his first transformation, the one he spends inside a floaty chair, it just don't look real manly. Uhh... I don't know what to think anymore...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Actually in the original Japanese version a guy does his voice, but that doesn't mean much seeing as how Gokou's, Gohan's, and Goten's were all done by the same woman.

As far as I know, Furiiza doesn't have a penis or a vagina, there for he's neither. He's an asexual being... he's an alien so who knows... It doesn't really matter. [/B][/QUOTE]


But what about that little purple Kotex thing? That might be some kind of concealer.

-- -- -- --

Furiza: "I like the fight naked. Better flexibility."

Neil: "..."

Furiza: "And you know that little move where I curl up into a ball? Helpful during those lonely nights."

Neil: "I DON'T WANT MY EYES ANYMORE!!"



Ahem. Please excuse that. Just rubbing off a little insanity.
Posted
Freeza (furiza, freezer, frieza) actually sounds far more masculine in the Japanese version of DBZ. He also kicks far more ***, and says far more evil things... he's absolutely brutal to Goku. It seems like we get a watered down version of his attitude. In my opinion, freeza is the definitive form of evil in all DBZ. I can't hold Buu or Ceru (cell) to that regard as they were created.. same with the androids. Vegeta becomes good.. etc Freeza is pure, unadultered evil.
Posted
Well, now I want to see the japaneese version. Lol. Anyways, it does sound like it is as close to a guy that it will (ever) come, so I'll keep with that. You notice how there are about 40 different spieces of alien in the show, but all of them are gendered? I'd think some aliens would be a-sexual.
Posted
n- oh wait, (darn) how do they reproduce? (don't want to think about pregnant Piccolo) Anyways, I just saw the cooler movie, and he did refer to Frieza as his brother. I'm not entirely convinced, but who said it had to make sense?

The only difference between Fiction and Non-Fiction, is that Fiction has to make sense.

~Tom Clancey
Posted
[FONT=times new roman]Yes that's how Nameks reproduce. They spit up eggs. And thank you for putting that lovely mental image of a pregant Piccolo in my mind Tsukasa_hack.[/FONT]
Posted
[color=red][size=1][font=arial]We've never seen that many of Frieza's race to begin with. Heck, the race was never even named (and before you start, 'Changeling' is not an official name). Could be that he is asexual, in fact it appears to make the most sense, since all we have seen of the race (Frieza and King Cold in the series, Cooler in the Features) appear to be male.

--Chris[/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[FONT=times new roman]No, that's okay, really *twitch*. Anyway, I think what ever race Frieza and his family are might also be asexual too. I mean, Frieza's mother is never mentioned. Well, Vegeta's mother is never mentioned either, same thing for any Saiyan. Maybe all races in DBZ except humans breed by spiting up eggs...?[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaze [/i]
[B][FONT=times new roman]No, that's okay, really *twitch*. Anyway, I think what ever race Frieza and his family are might also be asexual too. I mean, Frieza's mother is never mentioned. Well, Vegeta's mother is never mentioned either, same thing for any Saiyan. Maybe all races in DBZ except humans breed by spiting up eggs...?[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

In the special movie "Bardock: The Father of Goku", when Bardock gets back to planet Vegeta after getting his *** kicked by Dodoria (sorry, I don't know the *** names), he runs into a Saiyan bar, knocking over a table. A crowd gathers around, with one or two women saiyans around. So I think they reproduce like humans. For example, look at Gohan, Goten and Trunks. How'd they get around?
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Trust me there are Girl saiyans because I have seen Bardocks company. There are a couple girls. Freeza is a guy because if you noticed he has a bulge where *it* belongs. Yes he may sound like a gilr but thats just Gay old freeza.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[FONT=times new roman]Yeah, I know there are female Saiyans. I have that movie on tape. I don't why I said [i]all[/i] races. Anyway, in the original version Frieza's voice is a lot more masculine. He still looks like some kind of alien girl thing though! *Cough*[/FONT]
Posted
he is a boy because in the beginning of the android series king cold says something like yes son
Posted
hmm... this is going to be really creepy if this thread lasts till page 2. Lol. Hey, do you think Frieza will ever come back? I know trunks rekilled him/her, but it was kind of rooted pretty deeply to the entire saga for it to just dissapear.
Posted
Plus, he was down in hell with all the other guys when Babidi died and was getting pissed off at what Buu was doing, plus he was causing trouble down in hell with both Cell (I think) and the Ginyu Force when both Goku and I think Pikkon were sent down to stop them.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...