OtakuBoards

Which Ober's Changed You?

Zen

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to mention Boba Fett. His reaction to Dayday's unsolicited insults on the Picture forum helped me realize the declining quality of some member's posts. And what a cruel thing dayday said... what a low blow... sheesh. I always admired him for his love of starwars... he and I shared that love.. *sighs*

Miss ya, man

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinmaru [/i]
[B]Semjaza Azazel - Gah, I can never find the time to IM him, which really sucks. I have a lot of respect for Semjaza's opinion on gaming, even if I disagree with him on occasion. Plus, he was really cool with me even after I made myself look like an *** those first few days after I came onto the boards.[i][u] And I also find solace in the fact that he hates me just as much as he hates everyone else :p Booyah![/u][/i][/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Tony doesn't hate me at all. He's one of my love slaves. And he told me I was his hero.[/color][/size]

[size=1].....*thinks real hard*......

Ohkami-Best friend on the web,fun person to hang out with and is always there for me.She is both a good RPGer and sparrer.....and I have learned alot from her.

Vash's Angel-We are alike in many ways,I like talking to her on AIM.

*thinks more*

Lan-He is a good guy to chat with if you want a good time.......*stills remembers the AIM*

Kitty-Wish she came back to the boards......I wonder why she lefte.Anyway,her post are very.....weird.....and AIM chats get......weirder.......

Me-...........This is where my list ends......[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]Tony doesn't hate me at all. He's one of my love slaves. And he told me I was his hero.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well I don't know about being your love slave, but you're definitely one of my heroes and I love you for it :p

And no, I don't really hate anyone here. The people I generally dislike have been disposed of, or are at least closely watched.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]I know everytone here has there own group of buddies or someone that has changed them ever sense they started on hte OBs. I want to know, which Obers changed you and why are they special too you.

There are many many more and it woudl tkae up a very large space if i were to post eeveryone nad thing. Now i want to know, Which OBers changed you? [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Double_B_Daigo [/i]
[B]I know everytone here has there own group of buddies or someone that has changed them ever sense they started on hte OBs. I want to know, which Obers changed you and why are they special too you.

Thanks Daigo!
Mine Are as Follows:

Lone Bebop- My friend. He's a great person to talk to. Also great to rp with. Also to spar. We have lots of Roleplays . Also He's a member of the Armaggeddon gang , So that's another thing that we have in common and thatwe have in our friendship

Double D - Like he said we have tons of conversations and spars. *peers around* He was the first person I EVER sparred. He also is an really good friend. He gives me reason to work harder. -coughs- Like you telling me how fast and how many pushups and sit ups. Good friendship that he and I have. Props to my boy. -eyes Daigo-

Katana- Fellow Tomboy. What else can I say? Great person. Has made me a banner or two (I can't 'member) We Roleplay together. We've never really sparred before but oh well. She's mah Non-sparring Rurouni Kenshin Lovin' Buddy

[color=purple] Ummmm... I have never really been in a group simply because im not on often enough. I havent really gotten close enough to anyone on the 'net to have any real "e-friends" (please pm me!!!)
But there are people who have influenced me.
Radaghast: Very very knowledgeable for the Lord of the Rings. Nevery really talked but hes really smart and the lotr trivia thread he has really makes me think.

Japan_86: She is really nice. She always invites me to the ob chat on aim when i'm on.

Battosai: He's nice to talk to. we've had nice conversations via aim.

IM sure there are more but i have a short term memory so if ive forgotten you please flame me mercilessly (gahhh how do you spell that???)
[/color]

Oooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Theres just to many!!!!!!! But theres just a couple who really "changed" me:

DBD- My very sweet husband who is a fellow Greek, is one of the nicest guys around. We have well, a LOT in commen! I'm glad I signed up. Because I would never have met him! And I have to thank K.K.C. for telling me about this site. In fact, without her, we would have never ever have met!

K.K.C.- My VERY first friend here. She changed me A LOT!!!!!!! All I did was go to a website I had no clue of, Find her, and she told me go here! ^ ^ We also have a few things in commen. Like we both just go gaga over Crim from .halk//sign.

And the other people that "changed" me are in my sig. I have to many to put down! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO MANY!!!!!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinmaru [/i]
[B]LostProphet - LP is good people. Haven't talked to him in a while but he's a cool guy. The Air Force rules.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][font=arial]I'm still here people. I don't leave until December 16th....unless I get called up earlier. When I don't post for 3 days, consider me in the military....

As for mine....hmmm.....

Vegitto4: He introduced me to the site
Raiha: Ah yes, the feeling of a drug-induced state...
Shinmaru: He joined my site
SaiyanPrincessX: Without her, half of what's been done to LPO wouldn't be there
Kaola Su: HOT!!
KittyLynn: See above
All Members of the LP.OB fanclub: Thanks for joining

I know I forgot someone....I'll add some more later...[/color][/font]

What?!? No mention of me? Well that just deflated my ego :bawl: (good thing, my head was getting crowded). Anyway, back to the point.

I do not think that any here has really changed me. I am still my happily, abnormal self. I do have to blame the mods/admins for enforcing the rules, and thus taking away my ability to create havoc. :p

I do enjoy most of the .Hack forum's frequent viewer, since they usually give me something to debate about. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baron Samedi [/i]
[B]Damn. Well, if I can't be OB's official Josh-ness then it will just have to stay with mah friend and me. Heh. We made up the 'Joshness' and 'Jaceness' thing about 5 months ago. lol. The traits of a nation are passed on. Or something o.0 [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, Shy has been my Joshness for well over a year now. ^_^ Just just can't TOP THAT! I am the -ness QUEEN afterall...[/color][/size]