OtakuBoards

First Topic!!

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]When Freiza bit the bucket. He was so godamn annoying!!! Okay, my second favorite moment is the fight between Vegeta and Android 18.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh, My fav. part was when Freeza hit the bucket [I]again[/I], when Trunks got him and King Cold. Those episodes werereally cool. :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Also, the fight against Vegitto and Super Buu was good too - Very action packed, and at time, quite hilarious! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Dam* you!!! I hate people who have seen more DB/DBZ/DBGT than me. So, I hate quite a few people...

Wow, a lot of people liked Trunks killing King Cold and Freeeza-bot...

Tyco - Son Gokou against Super 17 was cool! I only just remember that... heh heh, I should watch my DBGT clips more frequently.. :D

Oh, and in tribute to Freeza dieing...

Hahaha :D ->

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Wow, a lot of people liked Trunks killing King Cold and Freeeza-bot...

Tyco - Son Gokou against Super 17 was cool! I only just remember that... heh heh, I should watch my DBGT clips more frequently.. :D

Oh, and in tribute to Freeza dieing...

Hahaha :D -> [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]Lovely picture, too bad there isn't alot of blood, that's when stuff gets interesting. :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by supernamek111 [/i]
[B]my fav moment was when Marin walked away from Krilin and went with tyat guy who would get her ice cream Krilin didn't deserve her she was too good for him [/B][/QUOTE]
What was that attachment 4?

All of those r *good* moments...but i got the best 1 of all. It takes place way at the beginning of DBZ. Bulma had just finished tinkerin w/ the scouter and told the turtle to "put upyour dukes". When it hit his power lvl of like .0003 (or whatever it was) i toppled over laughing. Of course, i was a lot younger then...

Actually, now that i think about it, when Vegita launched his Final Flash at Cell on that island, that kicked some MAJOR *ss! The effects 4 that attack were breathtaking, andwhen he shot the thing off, it was like BBBOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Danath [/i]
[B]All of those r *good* moments...but i got the best 1 of all. It takes place way at the beginning of DBZ. Bulma had just finished tinkerin w/ the scouter and told the turtle to "put upyour dukes". When it hit his power lvl of like .0003 (or whatever it was) i toppled over laughing. [/B][/QUOTE]
:Dhahaha, same here:D
one of my favorite moments in DBZ is when Goku finally arrives and Trunks meets and talks to Goku about the androids and who is parents are *:D*
also when Trunks battles Cell, that was awesome too
oy, I'm on a Trunks high right now, and I owe it all to [COLOR=indigo]NekoCat[/COLOR] :D. she posted a URL to this awesome Trunks site, and I've seen the Traces of Insanity music video 1 - 2 many times (the song is "Crawling" by Linkin Park)
here's the link for anyone who didn't get to see it, just helpin' to spread the love:D
[url]http://www.dbcollection.com/trunks[/url]
THANK YOU, NEKOCAT!!!:D