Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B]YAY!!! OTAKUBOARDS IS BACK!![/B] Anyway, to celebrate this glorious day, Tell me - What was your favourite moment in DBZ/GT?
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]When Freiza bit the bucket. He was so godamn annoying!!! Okay, my second favorite moment is the fight between Vegeta and Android 18.[/COLOR]
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]When Freiza bit the bucket. He was so godamn annoying!!! Okay, my second favorite moment is the fight between Vegeta and Android 18.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh heh, My fav. part was when Freeza hit the bucket [I]again[/I], when Trunks got him and King Cold. Those episodes werereally cool. :cool:
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 That's a hard one. Well, I'd have to agree with Flash about the Freiza been killed by Trunks. Well, I'll have to get back to ya...
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 Also, the fight against Vegitto and Super Buu was good too - Very action packed, and at time, quite hilarious! :D
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Also, the fight against Vegitto and Super Buu was good too - Very action packed, and at time, quite hilarious! :D [/B][/QUOTE] Dam* you!!! I hate people who have seen more DB/DBZ/DBGT than me. So, I hate quite a few people...
Dark Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 My favorite moment is when Gokou shoots a powerful Kamehameha in Cell's face.
lordvegeta Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 ill have to agree... when frieza bit the bucket
Raquel Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i know this is a little of the subject but.... [B]I HATE TOONAMI[/B] ok now back to the subject when freiza was killed. both times where cool...
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Lets see here. I really like the part when Gohan starts the Kamehameha against cell, and when he ends it.
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 When goku used Dragon Fists to kill super 17.
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 Wow, a lot of people liked Trunks killing King Cold and Freeeza-bot... Tyco - Son Gokou against Super 17 was cool! I only just remember that... heh heh, I should watch my DBGT clips more frequently.. :D Oh, and in tribute to Freeza dieing... Hahaha :D ->
Raiha Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Wow, a lot of people liked Trunks killing King Cold and Freeeza-bot... Tyco - Son Gokou against Super 17 was cool! I only just remember that... heh heh, I should watch my DBGT clips more frequently.. :D Oh, and in tribute to Freeza dieing... Hahaha :D -> [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Lovely picture, too bad there isn't alot of blood, that's when stuff gets interesting. :D[/COLOR]
supernamek111 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 my fav moment was when Marin walked away from Krilin and went with tyat guy who would get her ice cream Krilin didn't deserve her she was too good for him
lordvegeta Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 ohhhhhh some people who hate frieza as much as me heh heh well heres 3 pages of pure frieza hatred for the dedicated frieza hater i made them my self to hehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lordvegeta Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 awwww man it says my 3pages of pure frieza hatred are to big to put on the boards but if u still wnat to see them email me at [email]lordvegeta998@hotmail.com[/email]
Syk3 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by supernamek111 [/i] [B]my fav moment was when Marin walked away from Krilin and went with tyat guy who would get her ice cream Krilin didn't deserve her she was too good for him [/B][/QUOTE] What was that attachment 4?
Krillin Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I love all of Piccolo's fights and I also like when Piccolo fuses with Kami to become a Super Namek!:D :cool:
Danath Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 All of those r *good* moments...but i got the best 1 of all. It takes place way at the beginning of DBZ. Bulma had just finished tinkerin w/ the scouter and told the turtle to "put upyour dukes". When it hit his power lvl of like .0003 (or whatever it was) i toppled over laughing. Of course, i was a lot younger then... Actually, now that i think about it, when Vegita launched his Final Flash at Cell on that island, that kicked some MAJOR *ss! The effects 4 that attack were breathtaking, andwhen he shot the thing off, it was like BBBOOOOOOMMMM!!!!
Pretty Sammy Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I'd say the best moment for me was when the androids showed up. :)
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 My favourite part has to be when Goku first transformed and killed Frieza.:D
Cecil Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 I dont have a favorite part its all very close but if you made me chose is say when piccolo fought andriod 17.
amibasuki Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Danath [/i] [B]All of those r *good* moments...but i got the best 1 of all. It takes place way at the beginning of DBZ. Bulma had just finished tinkerin w/ the scouter and told the turtle to "put upyour dukes". When it hit his power lvl of like .0003 (or whatever it was) i toppled over laughing. [/B][/QUOTE] :Dhahaha, same here:D one of my favorite moments in DBZ is when Goku finally arrives and Trunks meets and talks to Goku about the androids and who is parents are *:D* also when Trunks battles Cell, that was awesome too oy, I'm on a Trunks high right now, and I owe it all to [COLOR=indigo]NekoCat[/COLOR] :D. she posted a URL to this awesome Trunks site, and I've seen the Traces of Insanity music video 1 - 2 many times (the song is "Crawling" by Linkin Park) here's the link for anyone who didn't get to see it, just helpin' to spread the love:D [url]http://www.dbcollection.com/trunks[/url] THANK YOU, NEKOCAT!!!:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now