Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Where are you from?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Where are you from?

    • North America
      20
    • South America
      0
    • Asia
      0
    • Africa
      0
    • Australia
      2
    • Europe
      4
    • Other planet or Antarctica
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1][b][color=royalblue]I'm from Melbourne, Australia. Rated as the world's most "liveable" city ;)

[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I wanna love there! Stupid hot evil Florida....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1][b][color=royalblue]I'm from Melbourne, Australia. Rated as the world's most "liveable" city ;)

[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I also live in the city rated at the most 'liveable'. Yep, I'm from Melbourne, Australia...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

Well, I also live in the city rated at the most 'liveable'. Yep, I'm from Melbourne, Australia... [/B][/QUOTE]

There's a Melbourne Florida too.... ofcourse it's not as "livable".....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]I'm not calling any of the American's stupid, but only around 5% of you will know where I'm from.
I'm from Wales (next to England) [/B][/QUOTE]

hey, my ancestors are from wales. some of them moved there after the sutherlands stole our land in scotland. so we're kinsmen!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]


ummmmmmmmm..... Rhode Island? If it is, I have an interesting fact that makes RI seem even smaller. There is a ranch in Texas the size of Rhode Island! I am not kidding. I swear to God! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hahahha, noo! What shape is your right hand when your palm is facing you?! It's in the shape of a [i]mitten[/i]...sooo what state is in the shape of a mitten? Oh, and another clue...it has TWO PENINSULAS! hehe :p [/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hahahha, noo! What shape is your right hand when your palm is facing you?! It's in the shape of a [i]mitten[/i]...sooo what state is in the shape of a mitten? Oh, and another clue...it has TWO PENINSULAS! hehe :p [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
....I first thought it was [b]PALM[/b]dale....
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Home of the 'Dirty South'. God bless the US!! But when i get out of college, i'll be residing in Toyko, Japan.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]The Sun-Shine State...*everyone runs for their handy-dandy "Guide to American State Nicknames" books*:laugh: [size=1]{Land of -ignorant- elderly and hispanic people..who cant punch voting ballots for sh!t}[/size]:)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey!! You're right by me!!!
Posted
:cool: :D Yep, me and Panny are from Atlanta,Ga in da good ol U.S.A heh......heh.......heh!:D :cool:
Posted
i'm from the state of the old farts where u can scarmble an egg on the sidewalk! but wait..er...who would scramble an egg n the sidewalk...i wouldn't...it would get dirty and i dun wanna eat that.....anyways....i live in FL get the picture?
:D hmmm...lemme try *scrambles egg on sidewalk*
Posted
I'm from CT, U.S.A. Some of you are odd, I just pust Other Planet or Anartica for fun. I can't believe someof you actually chose it. Nice to know different people from different places.
Posted
I am from America...
Here is something funn off of [url]www.collegehumor.com[/url] (NO OFFENSE TO ANY AMERICANS):
I AM AMERICAN

Wassup...
I'm not particularly intelligent, open-minded, or well-liked. And
I don't live in a safe place, eat a balanced diet, or drive very
well. I don't know Shakespeare, Da Vinci or Gutenberg, although
I'm pretty sure they were American.

I drink beer, not water, I am outspoken, not opinionated, Guns
settle disputes, not discussions. Winning isn't everything, it's
the ONLY thing, And it's pronounced RUFF, not ROOF.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack, unless I go
somewhere. Burger King IS fine dining. Washing after peeing is for
LOSERS, Twinkies and Moon Pies ARE GOOD for breakfast, I have a
SHED, NOT a GARAGE, and WWF ACTION IS REAL!

The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is the ONLY country in the world, The
FIRST nation of IGNORANCE, And the BEST part of SOUTH AMERICA!! MY
NAME IS JIM-BOB, I am married to my sister, AND I AM AMERICAN!!!!!!!
Posted
I live in a farm-town called Taberg (you figure out where it is), we have anual lawn mower races and beat up your neighbor week (AKA Taberg feild days) we also marry our cousins.
"he, he, you got's a purrdy mouse"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...