OtakuBoards

Scary Move 3!?!?!

Chimera

[color=#707875]The first was marginally okay, the second was downright horrible and the third...I don't know. It might fall somewhere in the middle.

There was never any "A" material in this series, in my opinion. But having said that, I'll probably still watch the third. Hopefully I'll like it, if only because my expectations are so low after the second movie.[/color]

To find comedic horror, I suggest MST3K. It's usually on Saturday mornings (9 am to 11 am) on the Sci-Fi channel.

They're stuck on a spaceship and forced to watch absolutely horrid B-movies. The movies are hilarious enough (camp), but the characters' comments send it over the top.

One movie had a scene in which a son is looking for his father, and asks a hick, "Have you seen my father?"

Well, one of the robots in the audience replies, "Knew him?!? He was DELICIOUS!"

The show is hilarious. MST3K...Mystery Science Theater 3000. That's comedic horror. Not Scary Movie.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PoisonTongue [/i]
[B]To find comedic horror, I suggest MST3K. It's usually on Saturday mornings (9 am to 11 am) on the Sci-Fi channel.

They're stuck on a spaceship and forced to watch absolutely horrid B-movies. The movies are hilarious enough (camp), but the characters' comments send it over the top.

One movie had a scene in which a son is looking for his father, and asks a hick, "Have you seen my father?"

Well, one of the robots in the audience replies, "Knew him?!? He was DELICIOUS!"

The show is hilarious. MST3K...Mystery Science Theater 3000. That's comedic horror. Not Scary Movie. [/B][/QUOTE]

THAT SHOOW STILL COMES ON!?!?!? That was liek my favorite! I watched that all the time. What tiem does it come one?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PoisonTongue [/i]
[B]To find comedic horror, I suggest MST3K. It's usually on Saturday mornings (9 am to 11 am) on the Sci-Fi channel.[/b]

The show is hilarious. MST3K...Mystery Science Theater 3000. That's comedic horror. Not Scary Movie. [/QUOTE]

Double B, look at what I've bolded there, mate. ::nods::

There are no new episodes, but MST3K lives on in syndication and reruns, and in the slew of DVD episodes out there.