Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just saw the trailer for it, it looks so funny!!! i cant wait for it to come out! here's the link [url]http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/scary_movie_3/trailer.html[/url]
Posted
Thats Great! Especially the Michael Jackson part. "I swear! I didn't touch her! Come man, she's a girl!" WWWWOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAA! I can't wait to see that. Thats hilarious!
Posted
The first Scary Movie was funny. The second one was only funny for the first scene with the priest and the throwing up. I don't know how good a third one could be...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]I don't know how anyone can even be interested after the last one. [/B][/QUOTE]
Different director + No Wayan Brothers=success
Posted
I hate all triglogy comedy movies. The movie gets tired after the 2nd. They run out of "A" matterial and just ultimately end up using the same jokes. I must admit the Michael Jackson thing was funny.
Posted
[color=#707875]The first was marginally okay, the second was downright horrible and the third...I don't know. It might fall somewhere in the middle.

There was never any "A" material in this series, in my opinion. But having said that, I'll probably still watch the third. Hopefully I'll like it, if only because my expectations are so low after the second movie.[/color]
Posted
To find comedic horror, I suggest MST3K. It's usually on Saturday mornings (9 am to 11 am) on the Sci-Fi channel.

They're stuck on a spaceship and forced to watch absolutely horrid B-movies. The movies are hilarious enough (camp), but the characters' comments send it over the top.

One movie had a scene in which a son is looking for his father, and asks a hick, "Have you seen my father?"

Well, one of the robots in the audience replies, "Knew him?!? He was DELICIOUS!"

The show is hilarious. MST3K...Mystery Science Theater 3000. That's comedic horror. Not Scary Movie.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PoisonTongue [/i]
[B]To find comedic horror, I suggest MST3K. It's usually on Saturday mornings (9 am to 11 am) on the Sci-Fi channel.

They're stuck on a spaceship and forced to watch absolutely horrid B-movies. The movies are hilarious enough (camp), but the characters' comments send it over the top.

One movie had a scene in which a son is looking for his father, and asks a hick, "Have you seen my father?"

Well, one of the robots in the audience replies, "Knew him?!? He was DELICIOUS!"

The show is hilarious. MST3K...Mystery Science Theater 3000. That's comedic horror. Not Scary Movie. [/B][/QUOTE]


THAT SHOOW STILL COMES ON!?!?!? That was liek my favorite! I watched that all the time. What tiem does it come one?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PoisonTongue [/i]
[B]To find comedic horror, I suggest MST3K. It's usually on Saturday mornings (9 am to 11 am) on the Sci-Fi channel.[/b]

They're stuck on a spaceship and forced to watch absolutely horrid B-movies. The movies are hilarious enough (camp), but the characters' comments send it over the top.

One movie had a scene in which a son is looking for his father, and asks a hick, "Have you seen my father?"

Well, one of the robots in the audience replies, "Knew him?!? He was DELICIOUS!"

The show is hilarious. MST3K...Mystery Science Theater 3000. That's comedic horror. Not Scary Movie. [/QUOTE]

Double B, look at what I've bolded there, mate. ::nods::

There are no new episodes, but MST3K lives on in syndication and reruns, and in the slew of DVD episodes out there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...