OtakuBoards

Rent movies or go to the cinema?

(<AA>)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Well, since all of my friends are older than me and I was the lowly 16 year old who couldn't get into R-rated movies...I rented a lot. Well now I'm 17 and I can finally get into them...legally! :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
lol,I know what you mean about bein underaged...I'm 13....but still here,they don't care about age...I watched Scary movie!it was really funny!

I like to rent movies. One they are cheaper. Two i can see rated R but i can see it at the movies too cuz i have a friend whose 18...

Guest Imsirion
depends on the movie, if i really want to see it i go to a theater but if its a movie that looks "ok" or interesting but don't wanna waste time at a theater, i'll rent it.

Well, I rent hardly ever and go to the cinema hardly ever... So, that means they're the same... But I like the cinema better... I hate horror movies, they scare my pants off. I would rather be with my friends than get scared on my own.

My friend had a sleepover and he rented this B-Camp horror movie called "Camp Blood" It's about a clown who goes round when 4 people go camping and it kills all of them apart from one... It was so scary that I read his mum's cook book!!! :laugh: