Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink]Well, since all of my friends are older than me and I was the lowly 16 year old who couldn't get into R-rated movies...I rented a lot. Well now I'm 17 and I can finally get into them...legally! :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Well, since all of my friends are older than me and I was the lowly 16 year old who couldn't get into R-rated movies...I rented a lot. Well now I'm 17 and I can finally get into them...legally! :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
lol,I know what you mean about bein underaged...I'm 13....but still here,they don't care about age...I watched Scary movie!it was really funny!
Posted
I like to go to the movies. I think the seats are more comfortable than my couch and the soda seems to taste better.
Posted
renting is my deal....My mom works at the local movie gallery so I get 3 free movies a night,and i get to see the movies before the put them on the self.I am also 13...so getting into a R rated movie is kinda hard...
Posted
I like to rent movies. One they are cheaper. Two i can see rated R but i can see it at the movies too cuz i have a friend whose 18...
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
me is wating for Lord of the Beans....erm, Lord of the Rings to come out! oh joy! :D
Guest Imsirion
Posted
depends on the movie, if i really want to see it i go to a theater but if its a movie that looks "ok" or interesting but don't wanna waste time at a theater, i'll rent it.
Posted
yeah, horror movies rock my socks. i'd rather rent than go to the movie theatre though. i feel uneasy around a lot of people.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]yeah, horror movies rock my socks. i'd rather rent than go to the movie theatre though. i feel uneasy around a lot of people. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah I understand....I feel like that at times. well most of the time. :D
Posted
i prefer to rent, unless it's a movie that i really want to see. (such as Final Fantasy) other wise, i'll rent it, our sofa is more comfortable than the seats in the theatres. (our sofa reclines!)
Posted
Well, I rent hardly ever and go to the cinema hardly ever... So, that means they're the same... But I like the cinema better... I hate horror movies, they scare my pants off. I would rather be with my friends than get scared on my own.

My friend had a sleepover and he rented this B-Camp horror movie called "Camp Blood" It's about a clown who goes round when 4 people go camping and it kills all of them apart from one... It was so scary that I read his mum's cook book!!! :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...