Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yea...well..i'm related to George Bush!

I wish..Really..i'm related to one of the first dukes to come over...I think..

And i'm married to Jennifer Love hurit and dating Kim......you know..EM's ex-wife..right?
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Well, firstly, when my great aunt mabel died she was in the middle of writing up the family tree - they found out when they were going through her stuff, they being close family. My family is huge, and 98% of it lives in england. A tiny bit of it lives over where I am, Australia. Anyway, when they found the family tree they continued it, hunting stuff down and whatever, and when it was done, they sent a copy to my grandmother, who lives in my town. We had a look at it and turns out one of the guys on the opposite side to us had a name that sounded familiar to my uncle - he checked it out, it's the bass player in the Red Hot Chillie Peppers, I don't know his name. So I'm related to him, distantly, on my grandfather's side.

My mother and her siblings used to hang out with sean connery on the beach in Blackpool when they were little, and nanny sat next to Patricia Routledge in school. Apparently heaps of family members have worked in Buckingham Palace throughout the years, but that's probably because they all lived in the area. My family also has a history of nursing - [i]apparently[/i] my aunt Meryl once treated Mel gibson in hospital and they went out for a while, but Ol' Aunty Meryl is a bit... you know. And my grandfather once punched John Cleese in the face, and kicked Margaret Thatcher in the leg. I think my grandfather's on the same planet as Aunty Meryl...

Oh, and if in a few years you hear of a prominent Australian Politician called Lauren Feehly, she was my best friend for about eight years.

As my mum says - for every famous person there's someone who sat next to them in school.[/color][/font]
Posted
[font=gothic][color=indigo]Here's one for the Australians...My family started the Nambour Chronicle....and the radio station. God that's sad...

But hey, I'm part Chinese, part Scottish, part Irish, and part Scandanavian. Surely in all that there's got to be something?[/font][/color]
Posted
well, my great grandfather invented the elivator botton. i didn't post that because he wasn't really famous, he was more like rich. too bad he blew it all on boos.

and please don't just make stuff up. some of you it's obvious that you're making it up. grow up people.
Posted
Hmmm, let's see. My 2nd cousin, Nick Burns, has held about 6 political positions. He used to work in the State Department in DC, was the U.S Ambassidor to Greece and Belgium, and now he's in the UN. They even made fun of him on the Daily Show, lol.

Not as interesting as yours, but hey.
Posted
Who's Al capone?Oh OH, I can call a bluff, ready... *man I'm good*
... Olga the dwarf! Yes, nothing gets past me! Mandy Moore is dating my husband, Andy Roddick. I think she's cheating on you!
Posted
um...well...I don't think ANYBODy in my whole family is famous. NO ONE! Seriously. Wait I think my dad said we're somehow realted to some sort of royalty in England but um very, very, very distanly. I do know my that my great-great-great- grandfather was injured on a batltlefeild about a few miles from my house in the civil war but that's not very famous...Sometimes people mistake me for being related to a football player and a wrestler but there is no relation whatso ever. In my Grandma's town some famous guy lives there that she knows..I think...oh and when Robbin Williams was makind a movie in NY and my mom was working part time as some maid at a hotel during highschool that she got to clean his room. Whitch is pretty cool considering she adores him but still thats not much. Man Ravenstorture your lucky I wish I was related to ANYBODy from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Bass plyer or not...
Posted
I can barely keep in touch with my family. Half of them I don't know or can't remember their names, but I have a cousin who's a model and did a shot for her father, who's my uncle, who invented some kind of to keep your hair from getting messed up when you sleep at night. I don't know either of their names. I didn't even know them. It's a bit old though. I didn't know about this until my mom took me to get my hair done and there was a poster on the wall with her on it. That's when I found out about it.

I think that's it. I don't know much about my family. There's something else too but I can't seem to remember it all too clearly.
Posted
Since I have lots of Native American blood running through me, it's only natural that Pocahontas and John Rolfe would be my ansestors. The only thing is Pocahontas isn't as pretty as the Disney movie makes her out to be. . .
Posted
i am related to most of the Lendzion's in the united states.... none of which that i know of are all that famous.......:sniffle:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Senor Ding Dong [/i]
[B]My mom went to school with Kathie Lee GIfford.......does that count? [/B][/QUOTE]

kathy lee gifford lives down the street from my grandparents lol. other than that i have no knowlage of anyone im related to, let alone met that is famous....
Posted
I'm related to Kimberly Conrad.. Hugh Hefner's wife.. or ex.. or whatever she is. I'm also related to Robert Conrad, the original James West, from Wild Wild West. Also a austronaut, I forgot his name.

Also a German emperor from back in the crusades.
Posted
My mum went to school with a girl from Home and Away (australian thing). Yes the worst soapie, but thats something. And I have met Andrew Denton twice, and the manager of Harvey Norman for the whole of Australia.
Posted
[size=1]I'm not sure if this is concidered a famous blood line but on my dad's side far down I'm related to a native american Princess, so I guess that makes me a tiny bit royal.[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...