OtakuBoards

Inuyasha: The Begining

Fyxe

Gene was surprised to see kikyo wake up so suddenly. "Are you o.k kikyo" gene asked looking at her and got up. "Ya. I was having a bit of a bad dream" kikyo said as she started breathing easier. "Well if it was a dream about the past it could of ment some thing about things to come or it could of been a reminder for you" gene said as he sat back down. "I guess so" kikyo said as she layed back down. Gene just watched her as she went back to sleep. Gene got up and walked to the tree that kikyo was sleeping in. "I guess I should be over here incase some thing happens" gene thought as he sat down.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kikyo had bairly opened her eyes when she saw that little fox demon that was with kagome all the time! So kikyo hopped out of the tree quietly and grabbed its tail! "Hey let me go!" It yelled with rage. "What do you want?" Kikyo whispered wile looking at gene asleep. "Inuyasha left last night not that it is any of your buissness and I thought he wouldbe here." "Well hs is not now go away." Kikyo tossed him in to a tree and put her hand on the tree as if to climb back up whan she heard something comeing kikyo grabbed her bow and aimed it. Kikyo did not want to wake gene up so she eased her way over to were the noise was comeing from.

The tiger creature from before caim out of the forest.

"I'm here for you again kikyo but first i'll get the one over there. I know he's got the jewel and i'll make sure he doesn't get in the way when I kill you" the tiger creature roared.

He charged at gene from behind and jumped. As kikyo pulled back her arrow to fire gene raised his hand and grabed the tiger creature by it throught.

"Here's some thing to remember about me. I'm never completly asleep and don't try to attack me when I am sleeping because i'll wake up faster than you'll be able to react" gene said as he tossed the creature.

It broke through a couple of trees then slumped down to the ground. Gene stood up and opened his eyes.

"Are you o.k kikyo" gene asked as he turned around.

"I'm fine gene. You realy didn't need to get up" kikyo said.

"Well I felt like waking up any ways. So what will we do with this thing" gene asked turning around as the tiger creature got back up.

"You really don't need to decide. You wont live that long" the tiger creature said getting back up.

It started charging at gene. Gene put his hand down and did a low punch. The hit sent it across the dirt. It manadged to get up before hitting a tree. Gene took out a sword as it charged again.