OtakuBoards

Inuyasha: The Begining

Fyxe

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gene charged at naraku as sent a wave of energy at him. Naraku jumped back to avoid the attack. "So your useing the sword of light and darkness. From my knowldge it's quit rare and it's powerfull if you know how to use it. Let's see if you have that much skill " naraku said. "I guess i'll prove that I have that sort of skill then" gene said as he started charging at naraku. Naraku defended as gene swung his sword. "I'd like to see if you can handle it's abilliatys" naraku said. "Ya i've been wondering about that to" gene thought jumping back. He raised his sword and started chanting. "I call upon the distructive powers of hevan and hell to defeat my enemys" gene called out as his sword glowed. "Let's see if you can strike me" naraku said smilling.
Gene just swung his sword sending waves of power and naraku. Naraku was sent back untill be broke through a couple of trees. "Not bad. Let's see if you have the other sword that goes with it" naraku said as he got up. Gene drew his dragon soul sword and crossed them as he started chanting.
"What are you doing gene" kikyo asked. Gene could answer because he was chanting. "He's tring the dragon of life and death technique. It requires that he gives up some of his energy to summon the spirit. With that type of attack there's a chance he'll die in the process. It's normaly done by those who are quit stronge or despraite to win" naraku said. As gene chanted a beam of light started circling him untill it looked like a dragon. "I'll need to make this shot count. If I live through it I wont be able to do it again for awhile" gene thought as he took aim.

Kikyo looked at naraku *He knows some thing.* Genes chanting went on. When all was said and done he let the sword clash a shrill rang threw the air and a black looking dragon came rushing tword naraku! The dragon bit his arm and burned his side sending him soring to the ground! "Ill be back for you kikyo your never safe no matter what you tthink and you put the people you care for in danger. He looked at gene and you love this man....well he'll be the first to tast deth!" Naraku disapeared as gene fell to the ground! Kikyo crawled to him and rested his head on her lap he was out cold. * You cant die! You cant prove naraku rite!*

"Man that hurt like heck" gene thought as he started awakening. He opened his eyes and saw that kikyo was above him. "Are you o.k gene" kikyo asked. "Except for feeling tired and feeling like I knocked a year off of my live i'm fine" gene said laying his swords down. "Did I get him" gene asked siting up. "You got him in the arm then he left" kikyo said. Gene nodded as he started a healing spell. As the spell started working the dragon flew to him and looked him in the eye.
"I guess I didn't give up enough of my life to do any major damage" gene thought once the spell was over. The dragon just growled at him then dissapered. "What was that about" kikyo asked. "I don't think that dragon spirit likes naraku. I probaply wont have to give up so much of my life to summon it now. It realy doesn't matter any ways because I couldn't summon it even if I tried at the moment" gene thought as he stood up and put his swords back. He gave out a hand pulled kikyo off of the ground.

I am happy to see Miroku, and I am amazed that like my mother and father, he has memories of His life in the other dimention. I am happy.
"Heero, it is god to see you."
"And you as well, Miroku."
"Where is sango?"
"We don't know. But if you're here-"
"Then so am I!"
Sango emerges from the trees. I am now very happy. "Mother, we are so lucky! All our freinds are here! I'll go get father."

Inuyasha had spotted kikyo and gene. "How can she stand to be with him let alone hold his hand!" He said in a whispered growl.
"Like I care humff,he sat down, I had already told her It was no longer going to happen her and I." He peared through the bush *then why do I feal so jelous?* Heero spotted him "Father what are you doing?" "Shhhhhh im watching." Heero crouched down "Watching what?" Inuyasha pointed.

Gene and kikyo were still walking. Gene herd some one moveing around. His gauntlet glowed and who ever it was got wraped up in the bushes that they were hiding in. "Well if it isn't the dog boys" gene said to inuyasha and heero who were hanging up side down while still being wraped up. "Let us down now" heero said swinnging around. "How did you know we were watching you two" inuahsa asked trying to get out. "I'm a wolf demon. My hearings every bit as good as yours" gene said. "Let's see you ditch that gauntlet and we'll see how well you fight with out it" inuyasha said still tring to get free.
"If we faught and I killed you it might change time or some thing" gene said. "You herd what we were saying before" heero asked. "Of course and i'm not in the mood to fight you. I came out of a fight with naraku and i'm a bit drained from an attack" gene said as him and kikyo started walking again. "You'll probaply get cut down sooner or later" gene said. "Don't you want to do some thing to inuyasha before some one comes" gene asked. Kikyo just shook her head. "O.k then. It's your choice" gene said.

Kikyo watched Inuyasha strugle to get free all she could do was softly grin! Inuyasha thought "Darn kikyo sideing with that jerk."
Heero looked and saw the anger in his eyes as he broke free and ran after gene! Gene turned and pushed kikyo out of the way and punched Inuyasha! Heero still squirming to get free watched. Sango cut him free with hericote as the others ran to help him kagome saw kikyo standing watching it all. "Why is she not doing any thing?"

Gene just dodged each strike inuyasha tried. "Come on inuasha. Is taht the best you got. I was weakened from my last fight and i'm still more than a match for you" gene said smilling. "You wont be smilling once i'm through with you" inuasha said charging at him. Gene jumped over him and kicked him in the back. Inuyasha turned around and tried to strike gene but he jumped back. "Well you were close to a hit. Let's see if you can get closer" gene said smilling as he punched inuyasha.
"So why are you hanging around kikyo any ways" inuyasha asked getting up. "Why is it that you care. I thought you wouldn't" gene said. "I'm just asking out of curiosity" inuyasha said. "Well if you must now it's because she helped me out so I figured i'd repay her and any other reason i'm around her is none of your buisness" gene said as he punched inuyasha knocking him down. Inuasha got back up and charged at gene who just jumped over him. "Come on inuyasha. Let's see how well you can fight" gene said smilling.

Kikyo looked at kagome she was stareing at her. "What Kagome?" Kagome looked away and began to toy with her fingers," Shouldnt you help Inuyasha?" "No why would I do a dumb thing like that.?" Kikyo looked onward. Kagome said sharply,"What about gene?,Will you help him out?" She held her mouth shut. Kikyo staired at her, "Only if he needs me to, I wont let Inuyasha kill gene *if he can manage to do that*." Gene was dodging all Inuyashas attacks and yawning. "Come on Inuyasha you ran your mouth only to disapoint me?"

Gene drew his dragon soul to defend. "I've got a reason to keep from killing inuyasha but nothing to keep me back from beating you" gene said smiling as his sword started glowing. He swung his sword sending a wave of energy pushing heero back. Inuyasha drew his sword and charged at gene. Inuyasha raised his sword to strike gene but gene just turned around and grabbed the sword blade with his free hand. Inuyasha just looked shock and so did every body else. "Didn't think I could hold onto your sword. Through my training I can hold any weapon even if it has a way to keep me from it" gene said as energy crackled around his arm. He kicked inuyasha back. Gene clenched his fist which was smoking. "Let's see how well you two can fight me" gene said as he drew his other sword and waited for one of them to make a move.

Kagome cant believe her eyes! *How can he do that.* she thought. Gene glances over at kikyo her eyes wide as she watches him. Inuyasha charges Gene stands ready when inuyasha gets close enoughf the jumps behind him and kicks his head. Inuyasha's face is burried in the ground. He begins to chant. Kikyo looks shockingly at him,"He....he cant do that he is still weekend from the last one." Kagome dosent relize what was about to happen.

Gene started concentraiting. As he looked around he saw kikyo stairing at him. "I'm not going to use the same attack I used on naraku. Like I said before, I wouldn't be able to do it for awhile" gene said as he aimed at inuyasha and heero. He started spinning the swords as they began to glow. Once they were both glowing he crossed them and continued chanting. "This attack has about the same amount of power I used on naraku. Let's see if you can handle it" gene said as the energy started circleing the swords. "If naraku could handle I probaply can to" inuyasha said as heero helped him up.
"If you choose to die then so be it" gene said as he swung his swords. The swords sent out a wave of power in the shape on an X. Inuyasha and heero used their swords to defend with but it didn't help much. The wave started pushing them back through the forest. The wave explodide sending inuyasha and heero back. Once the smoke cleared inuyasha and heero were laying on there back. "They're probaply knocked out. If I had used the same attack I used against naraku they would be dead" gene said puting his swords back.

Heero stands, but something is wrong. Gene looks at him like it is immpossible that he could stand up. Inuyasha stands as well. But he is still the same.
Heero's hair hides his eyes. He looks at Gene, and his eyes are red. Heero has changed again. Blood drips from several wounds.
[i] "You want to play with me? THEN LET'S PLAY!"[/i]
Heero is on Gene in seconds, and is all Gene can do to keep from being torn apart. Gene blocks repeatedly, and Heero knocks the sword aside, and then he grabs Gene and thros him into a tree. Before Gene can move, Heeero slams his fict into Gene's chest. There is a loud [i] CRACK![/i], Heero has briken some of Gene's ribs. [i]You die now.......[/i] says Heero. He smiles, about to kill Gene. Gene can see his end growing closer. Kikyo lets loose with a sacred arrow, distracting Heero. Kikyo shoots another, and Heero is pinned to a tree, in fact, the same one Inuyasha was bound to. Heero's powers are subsideing, as he falls unconcious.

"I've herd that if a half demon has strong demon blood inside them they'll go into a full demon form if backed into a corner" gene said as he passed his gauntlet of his ribs healing them. Gene raised his gauntlet and plants started surrounding inuyasha and heero. Sango was about to throw her bone boomerang but gene waved his hand. "Don't bother. Those plants are quit tough and any attemp to cut them will cause thorns to grow. There's a chance they'll be poisonous and it'll take awhile for the plants to leave" gene said. "If we're your enemy why don't you just attack us" miroku asked. "I know that you won't be a chllange and it's not my still to kill those who can't defend them selves" gene said preparing to leave.

Kikyo an Gene leave, and the plant wither and die. Kagome and Inuyasha are fretting to save me. I slowly come to, and I see them. Mother is trying to climb the tree to get to me."Mother... What happened?"
"Heero.... Youy don't remember?"
"No....... I don't."
Mother grasps the arrow, and I fall to the ground. The sun is setting, and I can feel my demonic powers fading, as I know Father can. I squat and scratch my head with my foot. I know I look more like a dog that way, but I don't care.
"You are becomeing human? Why didn't you two tel me!?"
"because we never had the chance."
Mother fumes, but forgives us. I feel my transformation in to becomeing a human, and mother watches. when I am done, I have her eyes, and mother hides a smile. "You two arte going to havew quite a time......" says miroku. I stare at his face, and he smiles.

[color=sky blue][font=times new roman][b][i]OOC: Sorry I haven't written in a while. I missed out on one or two days and it just completely lost me, I was waiting for a quiet moment..
_________

I looked over to Miroku and giggle. Heero and Inuyasha both glare in angst of being human.

"Aw, c'mon. Being human for a night isn't that bad. You should be glad that you don't have to be one 24/7!" I exclaimed.

"Feh, well you don't have any demonic powers so you wouldn't know how irritating this whole transformation thing is,"Inuyasha snuffed.

"Oh, quit your whining,"Sango sat down beside me.

Inuyasha's eyebrow began to twitch. Heero smiled at his father's annoyance. I found it all to be quite amuzing.

"What are you looking at?!"Inuyasha yelled towards Miroku.

"SIT BOY!!" I was furious at Inuyasha's behavior.

"Uuuuuuaaaahhhh!" splat! He made a very good hole.

"That's right, sit boy,"Miroku gave a smirk then decided to pray.

Heero giggled, as did Sango and I.[/color][/font][/b][/i]

I look away, and they notice my odd quiet. "Heero, what is it?'
"I transformed again."
"You did?" exlaimed Sango. She shivers, and then she sighs. Kilala hops into my lap. "Heelo there.... I missed you...."
I smile as Kilala rubs against me.
The others are all anxiously(sp?) waitying for me to continue. "I changed..... and I almost killed Gene."
"Really? I don't see the problem." says Inuyasha.
"I felt.......... I felt........-"
"Pleasure?"
I look at Father and I am dumb founded. "How....?"
"I know too, what it feels like. There is nothing to be ashameed of."
"Heero, dod not think too much of it. We have morer immprtant things to worry about."
"Like what?"
"Like why we have all come back to the living. We are flesh and blood, and we have retained our bodies of before you were born Heero. I do not understand." says Miroku.
"I know that that slime Naraku is behind this."
"As do I, Heero."

Kikyo wraps his ribs,"I should have stepped in earlyer." Gene smiles,"Well im glad you didnt." Kikyo gives a shocked look,"This would not have happened if I did!" She yelled.She tied the bandage and stood up *Kagome asked me why I was not doing any thing.* She hung her head. "This could have been worse." Gene said. Kikyo looked at him "How?" He smirked," Lets say you did step in but at the time he changed what do you think would happen?" *Deth* she thought. Kikyo leaned on gene as the night grew colder.

• 3 weeks later...
They sat down as a genes gauntlet glowed. Stones started forming a circle and dead tree branches went into the circle. A small fire ball appeared in his hand and he threw it into the fire pit. "Where did you get that gauntlet any ways" kikyo asked. "I herd there were three rare weapons that go together. The sword of life and death, the dragon soul sword and the elemental gauntlet. I all ready had found the swords so I set out for gauntlet" gene said looking at his weapons. "If they were rare they would of probaply been hard to get" kikyo said. Gene just nodded. "The swords where in a mountain temple and the gauntlet was in a volcano. There's another dragon spirit summoning when all three are used but I haven't lerned it yet" gene said. "So why don't you just go and kill hero and inuyashsa? They're probaply still weak from your fight" kikyo asked looking at him. "I don't fight against those who can't defend them selfs" gene said as he looked at the fire.

Gene just looked into the fire thinking about his past."Why am I allowing my self to be around others? I guess i'm going soft" gene thought as he drifted into sleep and started dreaming about his past. Gene was sitting in a tree watching the other kids play. He was preparing to leave the village because it seemed that he had no purpose for being there. He jumped out of the tree and started up the mountain trail but he herd some one behind him. He turned around tp see the village elder radius. "So you are leaving on your journey now" raidius asked. "Yes. I have no purpose for being here. The other villagers see me as a threat so I thank you for defending me and allowing me to stay" gene said as he faced the trail.
"You know that you can always come bak here if needed" raidius said. "I'm going out on my own. I don't need any one to help me" gene said turning back around. "You may belive that and you may think that you're the strongest there is but there is always some one stronger than you. You may be able to beat them a couple of times but as you get stronger so will they and eventualy you'll need help to fight them" raidius said. "I'll keep that in mind" gene said as he left the village. Gene awoke from the dream to see that it was still dark out. "I guess what raidius said to me those years ago is starting to sink in" gene thought as he looked at kikyo.

Kikyo slept soundly a little off to her self. Gene rubbed his head as he looked through the thick leaves at the stars. Kikyo rolled over a bit and sighed. "I wonder what she is dreaming." Gene thought. "Inuyasha!" Inuyasha turned as kikyo shot through his sholder. Then the dream fast forded to Inuyasha killing her! Kikyo jerked awake and sat up giving a horid look at gene....