OtakuBoards

Inuyasha: The Begining

Fyxe

"Darn this fog. I csn't see very well because of it and there's some spell in it so I can't smell out that kikyo woman" gene said jumping from tree to tree. He had all ready bandaged up his wound and used a spell to help it heal faster. "Once I find kagome i'll shoot some thing through her shoulder" gene thought as he broke off a stick and it turned into a spear. He tossed it and jumped out of the tree and landed on the ground. As he looked around his gauntlet started glowing.
"A spells been activated around here. That's one of the reasons I took this thing but the only problem is it's a bit tight" gene thought as he took the gauntlet off and rotated his hand. Once he put it on he started running in the direction the gauntlet told him to go. "I'll need to find the jewel before those two dog guys do" gene thought as he started running faster.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spirit snake returned back to kikyo with the jewl.Why are you bringing it back.kikyo was still in the tree then the voice was hear give me the jewl. Has Inuyasha been killed yet? Yes. You lie! She shot an arrow at where the voice was comeing from and it silenced........Then gene got to the tree she was in.
Gene looked up no way.....you...you have the jewl????
Kikyo smiled and jumped down yes I do....awating for Inuyasha or that brat heero to show up ether one will suet me fine to kill
after Inuyasha betrayed me so long ago and stabbed me with his sword! He shall pay dearly for what he has done and that kagome has brought a side of him out that I could have done...

OOC: Okay...People need to really clarify things and read other's posts. One post(mine) showed that Inuyasha and Kagome fled the smoke to a place a whiles away. Then the next one says that they are still near the smoke and the others are attacking them.

It was getting too confusing so I had Kagome adn Inuyasha go further away to kind of organize everything. Now I don't know which post to go by...So from now on could we all be a bit more organized, please?

I am sorry if I make anyone mad, but it's hard to understand where everyone is placing the action when everyone is posting seperate versions....

I am sorry terra, I know I swore. But I just couldn't stand it any longer..
------------------------------------------------------

"Hey!!! What's going on here?!" I was trying to pull out the arrow that pinned my skirt to the ground. I looked around to find Heero and Inuyasha about 20 yards away. [color=blue][i] Grrrr...Why did he just leave me here?!! [/color][/i]

"SIT BOY!!!"I yelled as loud as my diaphram would let me.

"aaahhhhhnnngggg!" his yelp was just above a whisper and his body slammed into the ground. I saw him jump up and shaking his fist he had the nerve to yell at me "WELL DON'T JUST SIT THERE!! GET YOUR HIND END OVER HERE!!!"

I started to walk towards him but then I realized the jewel was gone. *Gasps* "Inuyasha!! Kikyo has the Shikan Jewel!!"

I heard a cynical giggle behind me, I turned to see Kikyo aiming her arrow at me! "Hey! What did I ever do to you?''

"You stole him away from me!! You little wench, you die here!"the arrow sped towards my head. I ducked just in time, the arrow skimmed my earlobe. Kikyo narrowed her eyes and shot a firery glare at me.

"I didn't steal anyone away from anyone! You!! You want to kill him! So what's your deal!! You just want the attention from him! You want people to feel sorry for you! You don't care about Inuyasha! I do!!" I was standing strong, braving Kikyo's aim.

"KIKYO!!! IT'S ME YOU WANT, NOT HER! YOU WANT ME? COME AND GET ME!!!" Inuyasha fell from the air.

"Inuyasha..."I stood in shock as he jumped infront of me to protect me from Kikyo's arrow.

I catch the arrow aimed at my father. "I will not allow anything to happen to him! nor to Kagome!" I snapp th arrow in half, and i run at Kikyo " No!" cries father. I stop, and stumble. I am suddenly watching my own shinkon no tama roll away. I scramble after it, and I catch it. I put it back in my yukata, and I wonder what to do. "Inuyasha! What do we do? If I can't attack her, then we are sitting ducks!"
Inuyasha is confused, and I decide for him. "Hey, I think that we should go. We are not helping here."
Inuyasha does not want to go. "i don't want to. I'll do as i please!"
Kagome shouts"Sit" and I then take him far away, and Mother as well. Mother notices my prayer bead necklace, and points out that it is identicle to my father's. "Yes, it is. but that is not important right now. We have to get away from here...."

"Darn it!" I said as i looked around. "I've lost them!" I was still in the fog, not knowing which way to go. Conna was still beside me. "I've got to find that jewel! I must protect it!" I ran toward the villege. "Good, everything is fine here, it will be ok while i search for the jewel." I ran back into the forest, searching for a sign of where they might have gone. "There is a wierd smell in the air," Conna said. "maybe we can follow that!"
I ran off after Conna, letting her nose lead the way.

Kikyo sat in the grass alone wandering what had happened and why she did that......That boy....stopped my arrow!
That cant be possible! Inu...yasha.....He had already left.
Dose that girl mean more to you than me or life?
kikyo looked tword the village and took a step forward
smiling then she turned and went further in to the forest.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OOC: WOAH!!! Okay... guys, this is getting way outta hand. It is getting way to confusing. I'm getting alot of complaints about this. You guys [I]NEED[/I] to read other peoples posts. You have to go along with other peoples story too. I have stopped posting on this because of these reasons, you guys gotta clean up your act. See if you can get it together. If it starts making a recovery, I'll come back to this and start it up again. Thank you and please clean this place up.
--Conna--[/COLOR][/SIZE]

OOC: Didn't I already make that statement? I was about to quit this thread adn I will unless this madness stops...
--------------------------

Heero led us into the forest and we came into a clearing. I sat on a huge boulder, Inuyasha in a tree, and Heero underneath another tree. I began to wonder how I would ever get home.[color=deep pink][i]Mom, Sota, Grandfather, how I miss you. Am I ever going to see you all again?[/color][/i]

"Hey, ya aren't going to start crying are ya?"Inuyasha hollered down at me. He is such a pig!!

"No I am not going to cry! I just want to go home is all!"I yelled up at him.

" 'I just want to go home..' Feh, go back home then.."Inuyasha mumbled.

"Are you mocking me?"

"Yeah, what are ya going to do about it?"Inuyasha spat.

"SIT!!"

"Ooooaahhh!" he fell out of the tree, leaving a nice hole in the ground,"Ouch! That one really hurt you twirp!!"

"How dare you mock my feelings!!! I miss my family, I love my family. Oh but you don't know about that do you? All you care about is how to make yourself better!"I stormed off into the woods. [color=deep pink][i]I'll bet he has feelings for Kikyo...But I don't understand why, all she wants is his head..She doesn't want to love him...[/color][/i]

"Grrrr...Why is this happening? If Inuyasha says he doesn't need me here, then why won't he let me go home? And why does that Kikyo want to kill me? I haven't done anything to her,"I found a spot by the creek and sat down.

The clear water dances around the merged rocks, the light from the sun twinkled making it seem there was no water at all, rather it were thousands of diamonds in the creek bed. The breeze flowed through the blades of grass, making a silent symphony.

I lied down and looked into the blue sky. I almost dozed off but I heard a snap of a twig. Sitting up, I looked across the creek to see Kikyo!

"Stupid girl, why aren't you with Inuyasha? You really shouldn't be out here alone. Especially with people such as myself wandering around,"Kikyo gave an empty smile as she walked though the cool water.

I was speechless,[color=purple][i]Oh man, what am I supposed to do now?[/color][/i] "I don't want to be with that stubborn pig! I want to be in my time, with my family and friends! I don't want to have anything to do with this!" Kikyo was only a few feet infront of me.

"Hmmm, you lie. You wish to be with Inuyasha, as do I..."her voice sounded mournful. Then it filled with hatred,"And I [i]will[/i] be with him, as soon as I get rid of you!!" She pulled an arrow adn aimed at me!

"Wait!! I don't--"She pulled the arrow back and released.[i]Fewwwshhhtt[/i] the arrow wizzed right by my ear as I ducked to the side.

Then I realized I had a bow and arrows. I quickly tried to ready one but she had already released another which,once again, pinned me to the ground. My bow was too far from my reach. I tried again to stretch my arm out to get the bow, but Kikyo stepped on my wrist adn aimed her arrow at my face.

"This will finish you off, wench,"Kikyo spat.

I was about to scream for Inuyasha, but I was not going to let her see how weak I was. With my free hand I grabbed her ankle and pulled as hard as I could. She fell to the ground, I pulled away from the arrow, tearing my skirt, adn jumped up. I quickly grabbed my bow and an arrow, readied it and aimed at Kikyo.

"Kagome!! Stop!!!"I looked up to see Inuyasha leap from a tree. I was furious.

"Are you kidding me?! She just tried to kill me!!" He was now kneeling and helping Kikyo up. Just out of pure anger I shot the arrow at him and stormed off.

"Hey! Watch were you're pointing that thing!!"

I ignored him and walked off in the opposite direction. I saw Heero appear out from the forrest and follow me. I didn't care, as long as it wasn't Inuyasha or Kikyo.

Kikyo looked up....why....why did you save me??
Kagome would have done away with me like you failed to do.
Inuyasha-Kikyo I wasent trying to kill you then.....I wasent me.
Kikyo-But,her eyes filled with consern.
Kagome-He dosent need me he has her and she has him so they are happy!
Heero-Uhhhh Kagome.
Kagome-WHAT!!!!!
Heero-never.....never mind

[color=green]Hm.

This thread has been brought to my attention as utterly off-track, semi-pointless, and generally completely confusing. I have to say, I agree, though it's gotten better recently (mostly because several people have dropped out, leaving the story to only be carried by a few of you, which is in general much easier).

If the others involved in this RPG still want to rejoin, I'd ask you all to read each other's posts much more carefully this time. People would constantly place others' characters near them when they had already run away, and that's easily avoidable as long as you pay attention to what everyone else has written.

Also, spelling, punctuation and breaking up paragraphs will generally make things easier to read. Things people say can be put in quotes, for example, instead of one long paragraph with seemingly random words.

I encourage you all to try again if you'd like. Perhaps the creator of the RPG could give a short summary of what has gone on so far, taking whichever parts of previous posts seem to fit. Otherwise, I'm also fine with letting the thread slowly die. :p

--terra

P.S. animangademon, I'm not against OOC comments before or after a post, I didn't mean to give you that impression :). I'd just be careful of putting too many OOC comments as complete posts, since that clutters up the thread.[/color]

(;) at terra)

"Moth--Ummm, Kagome, are you going to be alright?"Heero was right behind me.

"Yes, I will be fine," I protested and I added under my breath,"As soon as I find that well so I can go home!"

"You can't leave! I mean, please don't leave. Inuyasha does indeed need you here," Heero grabbed my arm.

"No he doesn't! Kikyo is here, so she can help him! I am going home," I began to walk off in the direction in which I thought the well might have been. [color=crimson][i]If only I could remember..[/color][/i]

Heero stood, defeated.

Kikyo pulled away from Inuyasha,I have to go.
"Go where." Inuyahsa gave a strange look.
"Away from here!" Kikyo vanished.
"KIKYO!!!!" Inuyasah yelled. Kikyo apeared in a tree by
"Kagome are you jellous?" She jumped and grabbed her chest
"DON'T DO THAT POPPING UP SCAREING PEOPLE!"
"Go back to him im no longer with him."

I chase after Mother, and I am concerned when she no longer speaks to me. I beg her to reconsider. "Please! You don't know what you're doing!"
Mother stops. "If it works on Inuyasha, then it will work on you.
SIT HEERO!"
I am slammed into the ground.
"Hey, I'm not the one who needs an attitude ajustment, moth-"
I stop, and just in time. I blush, and Mother watcxhes me with concern."Who are you? I know you're not from here."
"I know you are not going to like this answer, but I can't tell you that. I.......... I will tell you that I am from the future. I know you will become pregnant in five years."
I look away. "Please, go back to him. He likes you, he really does, but it will take time for him to show it"
Mother is still unaware of who I am. "Oh, allright. But I swear...."

"Oh, alright. But I swear, if he even thinks about being a jerk to me, I will leave and [i]never[/i] come back!" I was shaking my fist. I wanted to leave soo badly, but I looked into Heero's eyes and I was taken. He had those adorable puppy eyes.

"Yes, I understand, just don't leave or it will change history. ...And please no more sitting for me.."Heero stood up and rubbed his head.

I laughed at him and we walked back to the clearing.

I realize that I am a fool. I may have already changed history, but I really don't care. as long asd I am born, I have nothing to fear.... but I am concerned that I may be getting far too involved. This is way too much. We find inuyasha, and he jumps into my face. "What were you doing?"
"I? I was doing nothing. It is you who should apologize."
I walk away, and am aware that inuyasha follows me. "I want to know why the hell you look so much like me."
"I ain't telling."
"You'll tell me! Unless you want your head ripped off."
I smirk, and walk away.

Inuyasha growled and tackled Heero! I was speechless. Heero kicked Inuyasha in the face and he stumbled back. "Why you.."Heero stood up and tackled Inuyasha, they both fell to the ground. I watched in surprise.

"Heero! Inuyasha! Stop this now!!"I tried to yell but their screams of anger rose above mine.

Heero was on top of Inuysha punching at him, but Inuyasha landed a punch in Heero's chin, sending him flailing in the air and onto the ground about twelve feet away. Inuyasha sprung up and charged towards Heero.

"Iron Reverse Soul Steeler!!!"Inuyasha swung his arm. Heero was faster than I thought and lept to the air just in time to only have gotten his pant leg cut.

"Claws of Blood!!!"Heero yelled and swung both fists. He clashed with another attack of Inuyasha's soul steeler. Both bearing their fangs and growling at eachother.

"SIT BOYS SIT!!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Nyyyaaahhhh!"

"Oooooffffff!" Both made nice holes in the ground as they twitched.

"I have had enough of this!! There is absolutely no reason for this!"

"He started it!!" Heero pointed at Inuyasha.

I rolled my eyes to find Kikyo still standing off to the side.

I growl, and I am NOT HAPPY. I v'e been fighting my own father........ how imature, I must say. However, he deserved it. kikyo stands ro the side, but she disappears, and I walk away.
Inuyasha and Kagome follow, and I sit on a rock.
"I can smell him, you know, and " I hear him saying, "And then I smell him............ and I can smell both of us in him.......... I want to know who the hell he is, but he won't tell......"
Inuyasha is evidently angry. Kagome is sympathetic. "I lnow, and he is just like you............ and he told me I'm going to be pregnant in five years........"
Inuyasha shrugs, and I pay no heed.
[i] Mother has a brain.........[/i] I think, but feel bad. I do love him............. I am happy that I have seen him.

Kikyo looked at Inuyasha and heero,"That spute was
forever pointless." Kagome looked oddly at her,"What do you mean?" Kikyo looked up through the lime leaves "Oh nevermind."
Kikyo began to think "I should befriend kagome and gain her trust befor I plan something." Heero stood up and popped his back wile looking at kikyo "Shes planing something."

Kkyo is mildly surprised. "And what do you mean?"
"One could say I have heard of you. All you want is to kill Inuyasha and you will do anything to do it."
"And as for my other plans?"
"I will stop you."
"I have a question, foolish puppy-"
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!!!!"
"As I said, how do you stop my arrows?"
I smirk, and I glance at Kagome." Let's just say I have my ways."
Kikyo is not pleased with this answer." You are a foolish puppy............"

My eyes opened wide at the word mother. "You......."
Kikyo smiles malevelently. "I know who you are Heero........ You can not fool me. I assume you know this too."
I am ticked off. but kikyo apparently desides to toy with my parents. "I was only fooling with your mids, Inuyasha, Kagome."
I feel slight relief.
I jump up and attack, using my own version of father's attack. "Crimson reaver!"I shout, and slice my claws through the air, unleaching red light. I miss, and kikyo disappears, laughing.
I am not happy, and I sit down. I curl into a ball, and I begin to tremble. I just attacked Kikyo..............
I stand, and I walk away, saying I will return. I come across a river, and I think of my 10 milenia in the world of Lowne. I too found love there, but like my father, I was fooled into hateing her. I remember her death...... it was not by my hands, but by another's. I can still remember my sweet Yoko.............

Gene was sitting in another tree thinking about what he would do. "I could just leave here and go searching after another treasure or I can hust follow kikyo and wait for a moment to get that jewel" gene thought closing his eyes. He opened his eyes and jumped out of the trees. "It'll probaply be more fun chasing after the jewel. If I some how lose track of kikyo i'll follow inuyasha. They'll probaply end up comeing across each other again" gene thought as he listened for any signs of kikyo's. Once he found her he started running.
A couple of minutes later he found kikyo. "Can I help you" kikyo asked looking at him. "You have the jewel and because i'm a determend treasure hunter i'll follow you around untill I get a chance to take it from you" gene said. Kikyo just looked at him. "If you decide to follow me just don't get in my way and don't interfier with any thing I do" kikyo said as she walked away. Gene jumped into a tree and started following.