OtakuBoards

Inuyasha: The Begining

Fyxe

[color=limegreen]"Heero, what did she mean? I know she wasn't just messing with us,"I questioned seriously. The sound of her voice was dead right.

"Uh, just..just don't worry about it,"Heero fidgeted.

"Hey! I want answers now!!" Inuyasha shook his fist. I tried to calm him.

"Inuyasha, quit badgering him! Can't you tell that he is really upset? Just cool it, he said he had something to tell me, and when he is ready he will explain himself,"I had my hands on my hips.

Inuyasha glared at me adn walked towards a tree. He sat down and crossed his arms. "Damned kid, what's so hard to say?"[/color]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Heero tried to attack me.?" "Then he is just like his
Dimwitted father!" Kikyo looked up and yelled,"Are you still following me?" Gene said with a low growl,"Of corse!"
"Why.......why Inuyasha do you care so much for kagome!"
Gene looked at her You still love inyasha dont you?" He said with a smirk. "Stay out of my problems!" She sat down and began to dove off her soul snakes surounded her. "What are those for?" Kikyo looked at gene," So you wont get the urge to take MY jewl."

I look at Inuyasha. "You have no idea what I've been through, so you don't have a say on that particular subject........."
Inuyasha attacks me again. "I'll kick your sorry hide!"
Inuyasha pins me against a tree. "What, Inuyasha?"
Inuyasha growls. "I want to know why I smell my blood and Kagome's in you! If you don't tell me I'll kill you!"
I narrow my eyes. "You would kill yout own flesh and blood, Father?"
Inuyasha's eyes open wide. "You're............"
I wrench Inuyasha off me. "Yeah, that's right.............."

kagome falls over...."uhhhh I didn't want to know that."
Then she stood up quickly and said "dose kikyo know?"
Heero shook his head. "O great now she will be even more angree at me *sigh*". "You are telling a joke correct?"
"Nope not at all I speak the truth on this one."
Kikyo wakes up to see gene holding his arm. "What happened?"
He smiled and said, "I didn't trust you about the jewl." "Rrrr why not you think I would lie to you about this?" He nodded. Kikyo walked over and Doctored his wound. "Why do you help me?"
"Because I dont want Inuyasha finding me ever so thet is why im doing this quickly." (did yall abandon this)

[color=indigo]I was stunned! What was I supposed to say? Kikyo was already angry with me and now this!? I looked over at Inuyasha who was also sitting down. His face looked how I felt.

"Heero, did you actually think that you could hid that from me? After all, I am your father.." he growled.

"I just didn't want to tell you now. I had planned on telling you, but I was waiting for a better time,"Heero looked at me for guidance.

I was looking at my future son, the son I was going to carry in five years. I started looking into his face to find evidence of my features. He looked so much like Inuyasha, I couldn't see anything to resmble myself.

"Is there something wrong? I am sorry Kagome,"he looked down and started to pluck the grass.

"Don't be. You are not to be blamed for anything,"I sat next to him and put my hand on his shoulder. I looked over at Inuyasha who looked strangely at me.

"What's your problem?" Inuyasha spat.

"You're my problem!!" I stood up, Heero grabbed my skirt.

"Don't be angry, please be calm,"his eyes pleaded.

I sat back down. I then realized what he got from me, my eyes. My pleading eyes. They were brown like mine, not yellow like Inuyasha's. They had a softness to them, an understanding. Unlike Inuyasha who was rough and arrogant!

"So Heero, what's the future like?" I began.

"I don't wanna hear about that! What I want to know is how I am going to get the Sacred Jewel back from Kikyo!" Inuyasha burst in.

"Shut up will ya! I am tired of hearing about Kikyo and that jewel! All you want it for is your own desires! You are selfish!"I fumed.[/color]

Gene chanted a spell to help him heal faster. Once that spell was cast he started another one that would clean up any trace of his blood. "Well if you're wondering they've started fighting again" gene said once the spell was finished. Even though some of the mist was around to cloud some of abillaty to see things far away but he could still hear things from far off. Kikyo nodded as gene jumped onto a tree branch. He jumped away because snake things that protect her from his attempt to get the jewel appeared. "If I try to take it again I should try to rember to use my right hand. The gauntlet should give me some protection" gene thought as he continued to listen to inuyasha and the others talking.

o.o.c My char does have yellow eys, but the style is like kagome's

I was trying to find truths in myself, and I was startled to find none. I must say, I am at a loss.
"I am not sure what to do....... I am so lonely......Like you father, I had found love in that other world........ but I too was tricked. She died, and I lived. No pain is like that."
"Yes, I liked yoko........"
I am startled. "What?"
"Yes, Heero, we know about you. We too, desided to pretend not to know you."
"I* stand. "mother? MOTHER!" I tremble and tears flow from my eyes.
I hug her tightly, and we sit down on the grass. Mother tries to comfort me."Hush, now, my baby. My baby boy........."
"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you........ It's my fault you died!"
"No, don't blame yourself....... We had no control over what had happened. It is we who are to blame, we left our child........."
I still cry. "I'm sorry....."
"When we died Heero.... we were kind of zapped in these bodies......... I am happy I got to see my baby again.... You must be so tired...... rest now, and I wil protect you....."
I fall asleep. and I don't waken when Father sits next toi Mother as she leans against him, and plays with my hair.

[color=indigo]OOC: Hmmm, that's interesting..

"Inuyasha, I thought we'd never-"

"Ssshh, Kagome. Let's not think to hard on this," Inuyasha cut me off and whispered.

"But, how did I know about that? It just came out, I don't even know why...Did you know?"I looked into his eyes and saw they were cast by shadow.

"No..Not really. I mean, I knew he smelt like us. And I had my suspicions, especially since he told me that you were going to be pregnant within five years and that I would be a father..I just didn't want to believe it,"his voice was low and quiet.

He looked down at me, "I didn't mean that to sound bad, Kagome. It's just that-"

"You still love Kikyo..."my eyes started to tear up and I quickly looked away. Inuyasha sighed and wiped the tear from my cheek.

"I will always love Kikyo. But I am begining to realize that we could never be together. She's dead, I am not. I can't die to be with her because Heero wouldn't exist. I do have feelings for you Kagome,"he put an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I blushed.

"I have feelings for you too Inuyasha. I admit I was a little mad at you for protecting Kikyo-"he cut me off again by placing a finger on my mouth.

"I wasn't protecting Kikyo. I was protecting you. I don't want to see you die too. I have been there once adn I don't want to go through that again,"his hand cupped my flush face.

I smiled through my tears and burried myself into his chest. Heero softly slept on my lap. Inuyasha looked down at him and placed a hand on his shoulder. I saw a side of Inuyasha that I haven't seen on him, affection.[/color]

I listen to my parents talk, and they speak of memories that have suddenly popped into their heads. "Inuyasha, why do you think we were so to say, put into this world? Why did we come back into the world of the living like this? I know we died, but we are alive again........"
"Kagome....... please, our son sleeps. I know he is tired.... and as for your question........ I don't know. Perhaps we have been given a second chance. I'm gonna take advantage of this, and my only regret is that Sesshoumaru is still tryinf to kill me. At least in our world we have stopped fighting..."

Kikyo looked through the leaves. "I cant sence gene any more so that is good." "Oh Inuyasha how can you say im dead your heart is mine and mine is yours." She smiled as she tossed the jewl "Poor kagome your getting in my way and thats not to good."
"But why....how is it she brings out all these sides to him that I could not!" Kikyo gripped the bow tightly and Inuyashas face apeared in her mind. As she shot an arrow at a tree it feel over.
Inuyashas ears twitched as he looked at kagome she was asleep in his arms. Kikyo jumped out of the tree and sat on her legs as she wept the soul collectors circled her.

Gene had gone to a stream to get a drink. "Things seem to keep getting interesting" gene thought as he took a drink. He stood up and started heading back. As he walked he herd the sound of craking wood and the sound of a tree falling. "That doesn't seem good" gene thought as he started running. Once he got back he saw kikyo surrounded by her soul collectors. "It doesn't seem like she noticed me coeming back" gene thought as he looked around. He saw the shikon jewel on the ground. Gene smilled as he picked it up. "I wonder why she droped this. Oh well it's her lose and my gain" gene thought as he put the jewel in his pocket and left. "I should try to get far away from here before inuyasha and his kid come after me" gene thought as he started running

*Gene took the jewl* Kikyo gave an empty smile. She shot 4 arows at once and hit 4 trees! As they fell, Inuyasha thought *kikyo...why is she upset...I know its her....The jewl its that way but kikyo is this way....man talk about torn between two* "Heero I need you to go to the jewl." "But its with that wench kikyo!" "RRRR--Do as I say!" Inuyasha ran in the direction of kikyo tears strolled down her pale cheeks as she shot another tree. The soul collectors flew about her waist. *If he wants kagome then he can have her!* "Inuyasha." she wispered. He sat in a tree and looked. She threw her head back and held out her arms the souls escaped. KIKYO NO! Inuyasha jumped from the tree to her and wanted to hold her.

[color=firebrick][font=times new roman][b]Inuyasha was holding Kikyo's limp body in his arms when I arrived out of the bushes. He was hugging her tightly to his chest and sobbing.

"Kikyo, please..Don't leave me again.."he burried his face in her hair.

I stood there behind a tree so hide from sight. I turned around and slid down the side of the tree onto the ground. I hugged my knees to my chest and started to sob.[i] Why do I do this to myself? He doesn't love me, his heart's with Kikyo..Then why was he holding me earlier? This isn't fair! I am going home. I am sorry Heero, my son...I am sorry..[/color][/i][/b][/font]

Kikyo looked in to his eyes...."Inuyasha please stay.....stay with me!" The souls were still escaping from her bodie. "Kikyo why are you doing this to yourself?" "Because there is no place for me." She sobbed. "But...kik....kikyo." Kagome burried her face in to her knees and held back tears. *How could this happen....Heero....*
*Kikyo's soul collectors werent collecting the lost souls.* thought inuyasha. "Kikyo snap out of it!" She put her hand on his face and smiled "You.....you want me to stay that badly?" Her cold eyes looked at the soul collectors and nodded they did there job as kikyo slipped through inuyashas grasp. They began to put the souls in her 1 by 1. But the soul collectors were slow with there work and a roar was heard! "KIKYO I SHALL MAKE SURE YOU BREATH YOUR LAST BRETH!" A giant tiger burst through the fallen trees.

I am torn by indesision. [i] What do I do? Mother.....[/i]
Inuyasha turns from Kikyo. "Kikyo....... you and I...... we can't be together. I....... I am alive, and you are dead. I have a family now.Kagome is my wife......... and Heero, he is my son."
Father's expresion is pained. "Good-bye, Kikyo. I am going now."
I am happy, and I go off to find Mother. Inuyasha catches up to me, and asks if I saw anything. "I saw it all, Father, but I'm not going to tell Mother."

"RRRR that stupid boy!" *Inuyasha please stay.....dont go please.* But Inuyasha had left her with the beast It circled her and wentto attack at that instant Gene came out and saved her. The tiger roared as gene took her away. "Why did you save me?" Kikyo blushed only slightly and looked at him. "Well I had to pay you back for the arm thing." He smiled. She nodded and said "Let me stay with you I'll heal your wounds and not get in your way." He looked around and said "What about Inuyasha?" "He...has a life and I dont." She sank low. Gene put his hand on her sholder," I guess." *untill I find all the jewls then your out of my hair.* Kikyo looked and smiled. *what is this warm feeling in side me? I cant posibly be......*

I am not happy with the arrangement, I am quite worried, though I don't show it. I want to find mother before she leaves. I tell Inuyasha to go another way, and I leave him alone, to find mother.
I find her, and she id crying."Mom, why are you crying? Inuyasha-"
"Inuyasha, Inuyasha! That moron is with Kikyo!"
"No."
"WHAT?!"
"He's with you now" says Inuyasha.
Mother looks up, and she is tearless."You.......""I choose you, Kagome. I did it once before, and I've done it again."
Mother gets up and hugs him tightly. "Inuyasha!"
Father hugs her tightly."Kagome......."
I feel sad, and I walk away. Tears fill my eyes, but do not fall. I am thinking of Yoko. She was a powerful psion.......... and I loived her dearly. Then Naraku killed her............
A voice, so familiar, echoes."Ah, all are in place......"
Everyone looks up to the sky. Thick miasma fills the air.
"Naraku!"

Gene had set kikyo down under a tree once they were out of range for heeros and inuyasha's hering. "I wonder what I should do with this now that I have it. I could just sell it to the highst bidder or I could just keep it and give it away later" gene thought as he held the jewel. As he looked around he saw miasma falling. "I know I can handle this stuff because of my training and also the reason there have been attempts to poison me with it but what about her. In her weakened state she probaply wont last long" gene thought looking at kikyo. He raised his gauntlet and he started chanting. A shield formed to block against the miasma. "Might as well see what's going on" gene thought as he jumped ontop of a tree for a better view. He looked around and saw a persion comeing. "I probaply shouldn't get involved unless I need to" gene thought jumping down as he got ready to draw his sword of light and darkness.

Heero is the first to challenge Naraku, and he is the first to fall. Inuyasha Follows, and he too, sucoms to Naraku's strength. They are not dead, but unconcious.
"I have come for Kikyo....... where is she?"
Heero scomes to, and struggles to his feet. "You.... won't ............have............ her............."
"And you will stop me?"
"Yes I will!"
Heero takes out his own Shikon no tama, and he holds it in his hand, and Heero's body pulses with strange light.
"I warn you Naraku. If you do not want to die, leave this place now."
Naraku responds by putting me through a tree.
I feel suddenly so strange. As if........ as if I am changing.
I transform into a demon!
I rage, and I attack Naraku. I fight with everything.
------------------------------------
(i'm going to post what happens, cause he won't remember)
Heero strikes Naraku, but it does not phase him. Heero attacks, again, and again. He fights, but Naraku is so much more powerful. Heero's sacred jewel has fallen, and Kagome has picked it up. Heero is like his Father, there is no doubt. Heero is no where near his former self. Naraku easily yoys with Heero, and Naraku takes off soon after.

[color=teal][b][font=times new roman][i]"Heero!! Heeron are..what's wrong with you?"I looked at him. He looked different, his face, his body, his eyes.

His eyes were frightening. They were full with rage, hate, and madness. He spun on me and growled. He looked as if he were going to attack me!

"Hey kid! Snap out of it!"Inuyasha tried to land a punch, but Heero was too fast and punched Inuyasha!

"Heero!!! Stop this!!"I yelled at the top of my lungs.

The two started to fight brutally. No matter what I said, Heero attacked Inuyasha with full force. *He must be in his demon form* thinking to myself. I finally realized how I could bring him back to reality.

"HEERO, SIT BOY!!"

"Ooooaaauuugggh!" *wham!* Heero dove face first from the air.

"What the hell was that about?"Inuyasha jumped down and picked Heero up by his shirt.

"Huh..wha-what's going on? Father, why are you bleeding?"I was shocked. Had he not known what happened?

"What? You mean that you don't know you attacked Inuyasha?"I questioned.

"I-I did?! Oh, Father, I am sorry. I don't know what happened,"Heero hung his head in shame.

Inuyasha set him down and walked over to a tree,"Yeah, well. You're lucky your my son, or I would've done you in,"he grunted.

Heero sunk to the ground and I knelt beside him. His face was sad. Like he had just lost something dear to him. His eyes were watery as he looked up to me.

"Mother, I-"

"It's fine, Heero. Don't worry, you'll be fine,"I took him in my arms and held him. I looked over to Inuyasha, he smiled at me.[/color][/b][/font][/i]

Kikyo lookes at gene "What was it?" He looks back Dont worry about it."kikyo stands shakely and trys to walk. What on earth are you doin?" asked gene. Walking I dont need to be carryed around like a child. * This warmth is growing It cant be and he probably dosent haveit so ...* She props her self up with the bow and walks around. Gene thought *Why is she doing this I dont mind carrying her and she knows most of the souls she has are gone then why.*

It is a few hours later, and I am alone with Father. Mother sleeps nearby, and I am feeling down.
"Father, I am sorry about earlier."
"It's okay, you don't have to apologize."
I am quiet.
"Heero, what's bothering you?"
"What?"
"I am your father. You can tell me what's wrong."
I look into his eyes. "I am I really so like you?"
"If you mean by appearence, we could be twins."
"Oh. But....... when I was ....... like I was...... "
"I think you should ask your mother those questions. But if you're asking if we are similar when I too change........ the answer is yes."
I look up at the darkening sky. "We will be human tonight......."
"Yes. I am worried. Both Naraku and Kikyo know it."
"They will pull something."
"You got that right."
Father puts his arm around my shoulder. "Heero, you shouldn't think abouyt it so much. and hey, you may take after me, but you still have your mother's power as well."
"Yeah........ I know."
"Come on. I think I can smell some food....."
I smile; Father's attempt to cheer me up has worked.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b][i]I wake just for a second to see Inuyasha and Heero walk off into the forest. I smiled at the sight of Inuyasha put his arm around Heero. They laughed and walked on. I fell back asleep.

Not long after I fell asleep I was awoke by snap of a twig. I quickly sat up and clutched the bow and arrows I had found in the small village.

"Wh-who's there!? Show yourself or I will shoot!" I readied the arrow and my hand was shaking.

"Calm yourself, I mean you no harm,"a jingle came from the bushes followed by a young man in black cerimonial robs and a purple sash.

"Uh, who are you?"I was stunned, he was a monk! What is a monk doing out here?

"My name is Miroku. And you are?"he held out his right hand which was wrapped in a purple cloth with blue beads.

"I am Kagome. What are you doing out here?" I shook his hand.

His smile was calm and gentle. He chuckled then grew serious.[/color][/font][/b][/i]

Gene walks over and decides to let her be he told her he'll be back it might take awile but oh well. In the thick forest he had faded and she could here a laghfter come from all around naraku shown up and said now I can finish you once and for all|! She thought to her self *Gene dont take long please hurry back.*

Gene was standing in a clearing thinking about his life. "Maybe I should just sell this thing and find some where to live in peace" gene thought holding the shikon jewel. Gene looked at the jewel and shook his head. "I've been a loner as a kid and as a treasure hunter. I have no one to care for and no one waiting for me" gene thought as he put the jewel back and started heading back to where kikyo was around. As he started walking he herd some one laughing. "Some thing tells me I should find kikyo" gene thought as he started running. Once he found kikyo he also found naraku.
"So you have the jewel. Why don't you hand it over and leave" naraku said. "Sorry but i'm planning on keeping it. Is the jewel the only reasion you came here or is because of her to" gene asked drawng his sword. "You have no part in our buisness" naraku said. "When it comes to people I owe some thing to it does. Also i'm not the kind of guy who watches as some one takes adavntage of anothers condition" gene said waiting for naraku to make his move.