OtakuBoards

For everybod who thinks Pan cant go SSJ because she doesnt have enough saiyjin blood

Trunks02

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]She can't go Super Saiya-jin cause she doesn't have enough power and she is a she... granted it could have happened, but in all the DB Universe, no female Saiya-jin ever went SS-J [/B][/QUOTE]

I know i was just diproveing the theroy that Pan couldnt go SSJ because she didnt have enough saiyan blood I edited it saying that

hey!

i heard from this one kid that Pan went super saiyan once! he's like a dbz expert too! he's seen them go ss lvl 7 or sumpthin like that. he sed that Pan went super saiyan once or sumpthin or other... but that's wut he sed... but he's liek the expert! and he wuz explaining alla the super saiyan lvls to me and he sed that pan went super saiyan.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiYaNgUrL [/i]
[B]hey!

i heard from this one kid that Pan went super saiyan once! he's like a dbz expert too! he's seen them go ss lvl 7 or sumpthin like that. he sed that Pan went super saiyan once or sumpthin or other... but that's wut he sed... but he's liek the expert! and he wuz explaining alla the super saiyan lvls to me and he sed that pan went super saiyan. [/B][/QUOTE]

You can belieave everything ppl say there was a DBZ expert at my school and he said that Bulma and Vegeta apdopted Trunks in space and Vegeta killed Yamcha and there was some guy named slice and s*it like that man with a dork:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]i got this from a web site that bulma and chi chi died when they both turned into a cholcolate bar and eaten by fat buu. thats stupid. [/B][/QUOTE]

actually,thats true weird but true:D

[B]hey!

i heard from this one kid that Pan went super saiyan once! he's like a dbz expert too! he's seen them go ss lvl 7 or sumpthin like that. he sed that Pan went super saiyan once or sumpthin or other... but that's wut he sed... but he's liek the expert! and he wuz explaining alla the super saiyan lvls to me and he sed that pan went super saiyan. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats a buncha shi?.... perhaps he should WATCH DragonBall before he makes asumptions...

And yes Buu kills alot of people, then blows up the earth.... however all are wished back.

Guest Imsirion
[B]hey!

S.S.Lvl 7, thats bull :smirk: ,they only go to lvl 4

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]She can't go Super Saiya-jin cause she doesn't have enough power and she is a she... granted it could have happened, but in all the DB Universe, no female Saiya-jin ever went SS-J [/B][/QUOTE]

Except me right Transtic...hehehehehe:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

supposedly somewhere in the future they can go to ssj6 SUPPOSEDLY!
:p [/B][/QUOTE]
heh, supposedly my foot:p

also, not to be rude, but the point that part-saiyans can't go SSJ because of a certain amount of saiyan blood has already been disproved with the same example in that other thread about 5 times already...

[B]hey!

Thats bull. You can only go to SSJ 4. Pan nor any saiyan girls can go SSJ.

[B]hey!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i laughed so hard when i read this!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oh god! still laughing! my stomach! can't...type

:wigout: sorry! hehe, but that is wut that one dood sed... i guess i can't believe everything i hear can i? heehee. he sed that they look sumpthin like ss lvl 3 when they go lvl 7 but their hair is longer or sumpthin...:rolleyes: hehe... sumpthin like that.... but i have another question: is there such thing as a dragonball AF? cuz this one other kid sed that after GT there is another series called AF or sumpthin.... I get a lot of DBZ info from friends! but i'm not so shure bout that one...

[B]hey!

SSJ level 7 is BS because thats in DBAF. AND THAT IS TOTALL BS. I think that most people agree with me. I dont care how smart that guy is, he is a dumb@ss