~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Hmmm.....really unpredictable...last time I had no votes, now I'm trailing the leader... [/B][/QUOTE] true that..wonder why...I mean I was like almost begging people to vote for me....and you think everybody vote for me or something. lol
Warlock Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Hmmm.....really unpredictable...last time I had no votes, now I'm trailing the leader... [/B][/QUOTE] Actually, me, you and Safer got a vote each near the end. And we all got the one vote at around the same time. Weird...
RicoTranzrig Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Whoa...I didn't even notice that...*looks back* :eek:
Warlock Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Whoa...I didn't even notice that...*looks back* :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] I did the vote summary at the end, and I also closed the topic, so I noticed it. Makes you wonder...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Whoa...I didn't even notice that...*looks back* :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] me either! :D lol
White Digivise Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Hey Pan! I feel good when I say I [I]didn't[/I] vote for you
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]Hey Pan! I feel good when I say I [I]didn't[/I] vote for you [/B][/QUOTE] *sniff* meany....I would have given you lots of cookies. :( *shrugs* It's ok..i got 10 VOTES! :D lol
Desbreko Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Erm...What did you mean by "GGGAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! THE BEAST APPEARS!!!" jcgoudy? [/B][/QUOTE] you...you...YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!
Dragonballzman Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Erm......................HOW did I ruin your life? Is it when I went on an expedition to the basement with my fellow Otakus and we hit a pig/goat thing to death with baseball bats? Or was it something else? ...AHA! Now I know! It's when I shot a giant blast at you, sending you flying into a volcano!!! :D Ahhh...Those were the good old days...:p
Desbreko Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Erm......................HOW did I ruin your life? Is it when I went on an expedition to the basement with my fellow Otakus and we hit a pig/goat thing to death with baseball bats? Or was it something else? ...AHA! Now I know! It's when I shot a giant blast at you, sending you flying into a volcano!!! :D Ahhh...Those were the good old days...:p [/B][/QUOTE] it wasn't the being flung into a valcano that i minded... it was being flung out of my hole! WHY DID OU HAVE TO DO THAT!!?!?!! I WAS BEING PEACEFULL!!!!! I WASN'T BOTHERING ANYBODY!!!! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Dragonballzman Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Erm............When did I throw you out of your hole?
Desbreko Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 WHEN YOU THREW ME INTO THE VALCANO!!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!! I LOVED THAT HOLE!!!!!
Dragonballzman Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 FINE! I'LL PUT YOU BACK IN YOUR D@MN HOLE!!!!!!!! [COLOR=red]Grabs jcgoudya and stuffs him back in his hole[/COLOR] NOW SHUT UP!!!!!:mad:
Desbreko Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 i won't be happy until Flash lets me shout smart remarks from the depth of the hole... like i was planing... until you came along and tossed me out...
Dragonballzman Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Ok, next time Flash comes on AIM I'll talk to him and see if we can make an arrangement. Deal?
Dragonballzman Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Ok then :) [COLOR=red]Shakes hands with jcgoudy[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 *Looks at jcgoudy and Dragonballzman* You guys are crazy...
White Digivise Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]*Looks at jcgoudy and Dragonballzman* You guys are crazy... [/B][/QUOTE] *Stands next to him with bag of popcorn* It makes a good show :)
~: Suger :~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B] *Stands next to him with bag of popcorn* It makes a good show :) [/B][/QUOTE] *Suger eats some of W_D popcorn* Suger: What goin on? W_D: Nothing Suger: whos crazy then W_D: Ummm:rolleyes:
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Cloud: (jumps in) *points at jcgoudy and DBZman* THEM!
~: Suger :~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]Cloud: (jumps in) *points at jcgoudy and DBZman* THEM! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]Clam down, what did Jc and DBZman do know! *Looks over at them*[/COLOR] :cross:
DeathKnight Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 *pops in with his own bag of popcorn* i heard somethin was goin on? *puts his lawn chair down and sets it up* *pulls out his beer* so whats goin on?
White Digivise Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 *taps foot* The popcorn and a movie was my idea :rolleyes:
DeathKnight Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 *eating his popcorn* so? its was a good idea :D but u didnt bring any beer :rolleyes:
Recommended Posts