Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3]THE DAILY OTAKU[/SIZE]

It's back!!Otaku's greatest and original newspaper!!Have fun!!

[COLOR=blue]What's in a nickname??[/COLOR]

Well,one person dared to ask!!A whole topic devoted to what nicknames are all about!!Read it [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3148]here[/URL] !!Remember to leave a reply explaining your nickname!!

[COLOR=teal]Feel like a good laugh??[/COLOR]

Head on over to the topic chicken jokes.I found it very interesting.Maybe you will too!!You can read it [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=3303]here[/URL]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

[COLOR=darkblue]Quotes[/COLOR]

Here's a fun topic!!Go here and read peoples favorite quotes!It's very nice topic.Or maybe even go there and write your own!You can read it [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=3184]here[/URL]

[COLOR=darkred]Want to be a part of daily otaku??[/COLOR]

I am currently looking for reporters to report from different boards,and two for the general disscussion.NO MORE THAN TWO!IT'LL BE ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS ONLY!Send me a private message stating with board you'd like to report on.People can also make up their very own sections,but I will only allow [U]5[/U] people to do that.


[COLOR=royalblue]Got Sumthin To Say?[/COLOR]

send me your ideas for topics or features for the daily otaku.All will be looked at.

[COLOR=purple]THANX FOR READING!![/COLOR]

Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I like writing it!!Please don't ask me what the point of this topic is,because it's very simple what it is.

ÓDaily Otaku Publications Inc. 2001:cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]doesn't anybody read this anymore??:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]Yep, I'm your number 1 reader. :)

[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
I am a Mega Man Reporter except that i cant report stuff with Mega Man since it dont have a forum.......
Posted
Well, since this hasn't been posted in a while, there is a new newspaper here, headed by yours truly. And too late, Forte is the Megaman reporter for the Saturday Otaku! I'm taking over the news business here, and if you don't like it, leave.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]Well, since this hasn't been posted in a while, there is a new newspaper here, headed by yours truly. And too late, Forte is the Megaman reporter for the Saturday Otaku! I'm taking over the news business here, and if you don't like it, leave. [/B][/QUOTE]

Not with that attitude....

The "Daily Otaku" was here first, for one. For two, she can do it if she wants.... nothing in the rules states that there may only be one "newspaper"..... there is, however, a rule that says you shouldn't be rude....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Not with that attitude....

The "Daily Otaku" was here first, for one. For two, she can do it if she wants.... nothing in the rules states that there may only be one "newspaper"..... there is, however, a rule that says you shouldn't be rude.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red].::Wapisht::. Heh, heh....You tell him, Transtic.... Awww, this little newspaper is so cute! I've always loved the "Daily Otaku" !!:)[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AlmightySSJ4 [/i]
[B]Transtic: No duh! I was a reporter for it!

How about this: I do the weekend edition of the Daily Otaku, and Stardust does the weekday edition. How does that sound? [/B][/QUOTE]

how about no,it is called the [COLOR=red]DAILY[/COLOR] Otaku
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

how about yes, it is now called the [COLOR=red]WEEKDAY[/COLOR] Otaku. You can do Saturday. [/B][/QUOTE]

Come on, say sumthin like that!
Posted
Well i dont care. Heh, ill be a Mega Man reporter for either or.
Posted
I always liked the Daily Otaku. :D

I got to agree with Transtic Nerve, that was rude.

I think there can be two newspapers here...but I think people will go to the Daily Otaku more since it was here first. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Not with that attitude....

The "Daily Otaku" was here first, for one. For two, she can do it if she wants.... nothing in the rules states that there may only be one "newspaper"..... there is, however, a rule that says you shouldn't be rude.... [/B][/QUOTE]

OoOoO...AlmightlySSJ4 you just got burned bad..Real bad...
Posted
[b]Rare as in not many do I have, not rare as in cool...Stardust does Sunday through Friday, and Almighty does Saturdays,..then it is still the Otaku Daily, just a different reporter one day of the week,..7 days of news still,..same name, and that way,..you're both happy,..I mean,..the guy only wants one day,..and one day less isn't gonna hurt much, is it, Stardust?
Just let him have [u]one[/u] day of [u]your[/u] newspaper
Hope this helps out the argument between the two of ya's..[/b]
Posted
geese,can't he just do it everyday anyway!?I like the weekends,it's more fun,I'm not chaning it all around so he can have his stupid paper!I'm not stopping him anyway!!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...