Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Favorite Super Saiyen  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Favorite Super Saiyen

    • Brolly
      2
    • Vegetto
      0
    • Vegeta
      2
    • Goku
      3
    • Gogeta
      1
    • Goten
      1
    • Kid Trunks
      1
    • Adult Trunks
      7
    • Gotenks
      0
    • Gohan
      6


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
*coughs* saiyajin... *coughs* Gokou btw...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]Trunks [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]I think so too, but it's for a different reason...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]I think so too, but it's for a different reason...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ha! Probably the same reason as me...:D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Ha! Probably the same reason as me...:D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]i'll third that one =)[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]i'll third that one =)[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]........and I'll quadruple it!! Trunks is such a ladies' man...... hold on...... didn't I vote for Gohan?..... why YES I did!!![/COLOR] ;) ;) ;) :D :cool:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]hmm wut r ur reason??? Thinks hes "hot"??? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Why yes...however did you guess?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Goku-SSJ4 [/i]
[B]Mine has to be Goku because he has always been my favourite hero.:) [/B][/QUOTE]
That is probably wat Akira was trying 2 do w/ Goku.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...