OtakuBoards

Scary Movie 3

Michelangelo

Hmm, the other 2 were good?

Sorry, but I've never been a fan of the Scary Movie franchise. They nevered seemed to be real movies, just a buch of little parody skits throuwn together.

But thats just my opinion.

As for the new one, I don't know, it looks pretty funny. Charlie Shean is usually really good in comedy parts. Plus, Leslie Neilson is in it, so it can't be too bad.
But then again, I may be wrong.:D

[size=1] I actually enjoyed both the first 2 Scary Movies, they made me laugh a lot. I'm not really sure about the 3rd one, but if it is like the other 2 then I think it should be good. I heard that part of the storyline is about a news reporter looking at mysterious crop circles. Has anyone else heard about this? It may be a rumour I just heard I'm not really sure. [/size]

[size=1][color=green]

The last 2 movies made me pee my pants and this 3rd one looks so funny! You'll have to see these paticular horror movies to get some of the jokes:

Aliens
Signs
The Ring
The Others

Also these non Horror movies/shows:

8 Mile
American Idol

and more! But this looks hillarious. YOu can watch the [u]full[/u] trailer [url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/scary_movie_3/trailer.html]here[/url]. So watch and laugh your head off because this movie will be great!

-Lrb[/size][/color]

I've always been a fan of spoof movies. Airplane, Naked Gun, and Hot shots are among the best in my opinion. The first scary movie was pretty funny but the second was awful as far as spoofs go. It was only like an hour long and didn't have a plot at all. The third looks so much better though probably because the Wayans Brothers arent doing it this time; which might be a good thing.

Btw, did anyone get the joke between Pamela Anderson and Jenny Mcarthy besides me?

I loved the first, loathed the second. The third looks so pee in your pants funny! I love horror movie spoofs. I really like the Micheal Jackson and the Ring spoofs. The ring scared me ****-less! Um, I suffered a whole lot. Just thinking of it scares me, so I'm gonna stop. It looked really good, I haven't seen a real trailor for it so I don't know a whole lot about the story. But I sure am glad it's PG-13, so now I don't need a adult! Yay!

I just saw the movie. I reccomend it very much, it is very funny. I just wanted to say I just saw the movie, and it is hilarious and funny. Just ask if you want to know some stuff, I'll be happy to tell you. There are some parts of this movie from other movies which are:

The Ring
The Others
8 Mile
Everything Lrb said!!!

It's kind of freaky at some spots, but I reccomend seeing it. It's worth your money if you want to see a horror/comedy movie.

I also say it last night. It was alright. I can't compare it to the first two because I never saw them but I'd have to say it wasn't what I was expecting.

[QUOTE]Aliens
Signs
The Ring
The Others

Also these non Horror movies/shows:

8 Mile
American Idol
[/QUOTE] Also The Matrix & The Matrix Reloaded.

[spoiler]The Oracle beating on the girl in the tv was priceless.[/spoiler]

[color=ff00cc] [size=1]It was really funny. ^_^;
Somewhat better than the second one, but the first one's still my favorite. That part where [spoiler]the Eminem-ish guy threw on his hood that turned out to be shaped like the K.K.K. ones,[/spoiler] was pretty funny. That's one of the main parts I remember. Oooh, and the [spoiler]part with Michael Jackson was hilarious, too.[/spoiler]

Yeah, and this one's much 'cleaner' than the other two, but I kept forgetting it was PG-13...[/color] [/size]

I was laughing my head off the entire movie. I have yet to see the first two, because of the perversion to them, but I had to see this one. It killed me with how funny it could be. The critics the other night said that it was the worst of its kind, but what do they know about movies. I always seem to diagree with those pompus airbags. But anyway, I will go see again, and recomend y'all do too.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zanarkand Abes [/i]
[B]The critics the other night said that it was the worst of its kind, but what do they know about movies. [/B][/QUOTE]

Apparently a lot sence their opinion, especially Siskel and Ebert's (now Ebert and Roper), is used as a mark of quality on movies.

I saw it and it was pretty funny but not great. Slap stick and dirty jokes can only get you so far. Real comedy is in verbal jokes and one-linesr. Also, it lacked a real story. I mean, I know spoof movies are making fun of other movies, but Airplane, Hot Shots and the like all had conflicts with resolutions. In SM, it just seemed like each new scene was just a set up for the next joke. They threw together so many different movies to try to make fun of them that it was too jumbled. We're at a farm, now a rap concert, now the city, farm, city, farm again. Too much ground...