OtakuBoards

They had it coming.[WARNING: May contain violence, adult language, and adult content]

Annie

O.o.C: I did edit. My char is was in the main office. And I know that no other chars were out to assult anyone sexually. I didn't mean to insinuate that either.

Ashley let her out and he desides that he might as well jip for the rest of the day. He liked school, but he had a mission to do. [i] I will check on her later.[/i] he thinks.
The rar star is staying a a down town Hotel, and the rumors said he was gay, so Ashley would have no problems getting in. Ashley is always good enough to get where ever he wanted, and his charm was able to get people to make sloopy mistakes, and that was where they would die.
Ashley had never felt anything when he killed someone, and it never touched his concionce.
He was a killer, and it never bothered him. He calls Dan."Is my absence excused?"
"It's already been aranged. You are at a doctor's appointment."
"Good. How long do I have?"
"two hours."
"that all?"
"Not enough time?"
"Plenty. I just was hoping that I would have time to get something to eat, that's all."
"Sorry."
"Ah, well. I look better with pencils that with guns, don't you think?'
"Whatever. Be back to school on time."
"Sure. I will."
Ashley puts his earrings back on.

A few minutes later, Ashley was soon at the hotel. Ashley saw his prey, as his prey saw him. Ashley's vacant expression always seemed to make people want his body. Ashley had never understood why.
The rap singer walked upto Ashley, and squeezed on his butt. Ashley did nothing, exept stare into space.
[i] What a perv.[/i]
The singer, paul, took Ashley by the shoulders, and then into an elevator. An old woman was in the elevator. Paul begins to feel Ashley up, and still, Ashley does nothing.
The old woman is sickened by Pauls' behavior. "That is disgusting, touching a sweet young boy like that. Foul mouthed perverts like you should be put in prison."
Paul kicks the old woman, and Ashley takes action. He slowly starts to remove his gun from his bag.
""It's you who make me sick! Your perfume is enough to make me gag, you old dries up peice of ****!"
He turns, and he finds himsself face to face with a gun.

[COLOR=red]POW!!!!POW!!!!!!![/COLOR]
Ashley once again, has no blood on himself. He has shot the singer in the head and the chest. Ashley presses the button, and blood spatters.He leaves the elevator, and presses the button on his gun. Blood spatters. The old woman hasn't noticed anything yet. She's looking for her glasses. "I'll sue you!"
There is a scream, and a thud. The poor woman, she has had a heart attack and died.
This time, ashley feels sadness. [i] That woman............ I'm sorry.............[/i]

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]Okay, after this NOBODY post spams on your posts. This isn't where you take care of your arguments, if you have different sides to the story pm the person. I don't want anyone fighting okie doke?^^..

I am sorry if I sound rude, but spamming kinda ruins the quality. I will go and edit my previous posts to delete my spam, I will ask for everyone to do the same.

Sorry terra, I know I am spamming, but I will not do this again. Or atleast I hope I won't have to do this again.

Thanx,
~anima~[/color][/font][/b]

[font=arial]That was amusing, thought Mr. Marksman, But intolerable.

"Tanya. Unexceptable. Detention." He said in his evil tone.

She looked slightly frightened, because she knew what Detention really meant. It meant "get a beating."

She sighed.

"Now, class. Take the microscopes form the shelf and begin to observe the paramecium. Take notes. If they are bad notes, an F for today." He said, and returned to his book.

No one said a word, and the only sound was of clinking vials and slides.

Finally! Peace and quiet. Tanya is doomed. He thought, and turned the page.[/font]

Mr. Lunais walked back into his classroom, he quiet and reading classroom. He looked over his students then saw it. The only student without the proper book. Mr. Lunais walked over to the students and snatched up his magazine.

"Mr. Lunais! What the hell is wrong with you? You're the worst teacher around, lay off. You've already probably put Shaneitra in the hospital!" The student yelled into Mr. Lunais's face.
Mr. Lunais raised the magazine, and showed it to the class.

"You see this? This is non-acceptible material for this class!"
Mr. Lunais rolled the magazine up and started beating the student in the face with it. He pushed the student against the wall, and kneed the student in the stomach. Mr. Lunais smiled and brought his elbow down on the students back.

"Gyack!" the student gasped as he fell to the floor holding his stomach, rolling in pain. Mr. Lunais kicked the student while he was down, he shook he head and walked away, he threw the magazine in the trash.

"Read!" Mr. Lunais yelled "and get up off of the ground like a wuss!"
Mr. Lunais walked back and sat down in his seat.

Ms. Greenville's heels clicked perkily as she walked down the hall towards her classroom. She hadn't been too busy throughout the day, since there were only a couple of physics classes to teach, and this wasn't her main source of income, after all. But she was a bit late to her class, which was unfortunate -- she did hate tardiness.

[i]Ah well, I'm the teacher, I suppose I'm excused[/i], she thought to herself, smiling a little as she opened the door to her classroom.

The students hushed as she walked in. They usually did, and Ms. Greenville could never decide whether it was admiration, the general fear of teachers, or just cowed stupidity. She was inclined to believe it was the last.

"Anybody have any problems on the homework?" she asked as she shuffled through the papers on her desk.

"Um, Ms. Greenville?" a rather timid girl in the back asked. "I didn't really get #5 as well as I wanted ... do you think we could go over it?"

Ms. Greenville raised her eyebrows, but didn't let any of her thoughts ([i]Students these days are so stupid, I just don't understand how they ever even graduate high school, #5 was probably the easiest problem I assigned[/i]) filter onto her face. "Absolutely," she said with a smile, and began to do the problem on the board.

[font=arial]Mr. Marksman tapped his pen on his desk to an unknown beat. He was staring at the kids, wondering: [i]How can they not be doing anything wrong? Then again, I always have Tanya to prey on...[/i]

"Class, bring me your notes." He said.

Everyone unclipped their notes from their notebooks, and placed them on a pile on his desk.

He began to read.

[i]Let's see... 'They move around with the little hairs on the sides of their bodies'... Horrible example. 'Instead of sexual reproduction, they duplicate themselves. The seem to swallow tiny bits of food that are around them through an opening underneath them. They deficate unneeded materials after'... Nerd,[/i] thought Mr. Marksman.

"Who wrote this?" Mr. Marksman asked the class, holding up the paper, who's writer he had deemed a nerd.

"I did." A small boy answered.

"It is exceptable, but your grade is being brought down to a C, because of your lack of social skills." He said, proudly.

"B-But, I have lot's of friends!" he squeaked.

"Silence, boy!" Mr. Marksman barked.

The boy cowered in his seat.

He flipped through the pages, looking for Tanya's name. He found it, and without reading it, he held it up.

"This is the worst example of student effort I have seen in many years." he said.

"Mr. Marksman, out of curiosity, what is wrong with it, just so i can improve my grade." she said, in a faked polite voice.

[i]That bastard.[/i] she thought.

"Everything. You misspelled paramecium." he said,

She took a look at the paper. 'Paramecium' was spelled correctly. She knew better than to point this out, though.

"Your handwriting is also incredibly sloppy." he said.

Her handwriting was extremely neat.

"It is completely unexceptable. Your grade is an F." He said, with a slight smirk.[/font]

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: I might not post for a while, but dont exclude me okay? YOu can put Calista in if you want to go ahead and get her in, but act her correctly. Thnx! I wont b on till Saturday. bye!

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b][i]Tanya growled at Mr. Marksman who was smiling deviously up at her. She snatched the paper out of his hands and ripped into tiny pieces and threw them in his face.

"There, now you don't have to have the disgusting paper in your posession,"Tanya spitefully mocked and went to her seat.

Mr. Marksman's face grew purple with madness and the other students stopped all of their work. They all shook for fear of Mr. Marksman bursting into insanity. Tanya plopped down in her chair and winked at him.

He stood straight up and picked up a 3 pound paper weight. He chunked it at Tanya who only held up a thick dictionary and blocked the blow. The weight fell to the floor and she picked it up, tossing it up and down in the air.

"Come now, Mr. Marksman. You know I am not stupid. Why don't you let me get back to your unrelenting assignment and we can take care of this in detention,"Tanya blew a kiss at him and went back to work.

"GET BACK TO WORK!!!" Mr. Marksman bellowed at the rest of the class and stormed out the door, slamming it hard enough to make even Tanya jump in her seat.

"Why did you go and do that!? You just signed your death certificate you know. He's going to kill you after school in detention," the nerdy boy whispered.

"Oh I know he will try, he already has. He failed though, I was able to recover in the hospital all summer. But I have improved,"Tanya put on a smile, but inside she was a little frightened.

Mr. Marksman didn't return, the bell rang and the next couple of classes went by averagely. Finally lunch came, sixth period. Tanya walks into the cafe and spots a good friend of hers.

"Calista, how's it goin?"

"Oh, hey Tanya. Eh, school is school and Ms. Greenville is..well, Ms. Greenville,"Calista poked at her spagetti.

Tanya sat next to her and laid her head on the table.

"I have detention with Mr. Marksman after school..again,"Tanya's voice was muffled.

"What?! Remember what happened last time? What did you do now?" Calista dropped her fork.

"I mocked him. He said my notes were sloppy and such, I took them and ripped them to pieces and dumped them in his lap. Then he tried to club me upside the head with that massive paperweight of his, but I blocked that,"Tanya raised her head to see Calista glaring at her and all Tanya could do was giggle.[/color][/font][/b][/i]

Ashley sees Tanya at lunch, and desides to join her and her freind. He eats only some rice balls and a themos on seinlong tea.
"HJere, want some?" he asks, offering some of then to her. "Sure!"
Sjhe takes a bite out of one, and remarks,"Wow, these are really good! A bit dry, but good!"
"I made them myself."
"You are a really good cook! What did you do?"
"Instead od salt, I used sugar."
"And what's in the thermos?"
Oh, onlu a bit of tea. It's japanese. I'm origonaly from there, you know."
"Oh? You're not from Izaka High?"
"Oh, I am. I assure you."
"You don't look japanese."
"My mother and father were American."
"I see."
"What's the reall reason you're here?"
"I told you."
"And I know you killed that teacher. Only you have that kind of gun. You lied."
"Yes, I did."
"I want to know why you lied, and who you really are."
"I'll tell you after school. Speaking of which, what's this I hear about you going to die?"
"I have a detention."
"And?"
"You're not from around here, so you don't know. Detentions are a beating just waiting for you. I might be beaten to death."
"I won't allow that."
"How are you going to stop him? You are just a kid. And why risk your life for me?"
"Because. You are the only one who showed me kindness."
"What you mean?"
"I'll tell you later. Want a ride from school today?"
"If I get to know about you, and you won't lie."
"It's a deal. I'll see you after school."

[color=blue]I am EXTREMELY sorry for my absense.

Kyo finished his lunch and walked into mister marksmans class. He was the 3rd person there, Mr. Marksman wasnt one of them. Surprised he took his seet. More people flooded in. Mr. Marksman walked in last. He shot a glare at the class. "work." Everyone opened their texbooks. Mr. Marksman had the obvious "who can I kill in this class" expression. Kyo was writing with one hand and had 3 konai in the other. He was prepared for anything. He already had a detention with Kyoshiro he didnt need 2. [i]flippin evil techers. dang.[/i] He continued his notes when someone burped. Mr. Marksman glared......

Circa walked slowly into the cafeteria, and it seemed as if everyone stopped to stare, for she was the new girl after all. Circa looked around the room and saw some people over at a table who looked a bit like her.

She began walking towards them when some jock's large hand reached out and grabbed her slender arm pulling her into his lap. The jock smiled wickedly.

"You know...I always thought asian chicks were hot." He said, then flicked his tongue back and forth in a rude manner.

Circa tilted her head. "Why thank you...But why are you moving your tongue like that? Do you...want to lick my face?" She asked in her very thick Japanese accent.

Then Circa (who is quite short and pretty skinny) hopped out of the boy's lap, her arm quickly manuvering out of his tight grasp. Circa smiled and nodded at the jock who was giving her the strangest look. She fixed her glasses and began walking over to the table again, while cheerleaders began to sneer and whisper rude remarks together.

Soon enough, Circa had reached the table, her bookbag slung over her shoulder and a small knapsack of food in her hand. The knapsack was covered in bunnies and other crazy apanese cute stuff. Circa bowed to the boy with the strange earings and the two girls.

"Hello, my name is Circa. May I please join you?" She asked quietly, a bit shy.

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b][i]"Hello, my name is Circa. May I please join you? I am new here and I don't know anyone,"the petite girl shyly asked.

"Sure you can,"Calista smiled and moved her bag.

Circa sat inbetween Calista and Tanya. Ashley looked curiously at the new girl and then stood up.

"Well, Tanya I will pick you up after school,"Ash started to walk away.

"Wait, I have detention remember?"Tanya called over her shoulder.

"Right, I will wait for you and make sure he doesn't kill you,"Ash nodded and walked out of the cafe. Circa looked confusedly at Tanya.

"What is going on? Why would a teacher want to kill you?"Circa's face was timid.

"Because the teachers here are psychotic. They beat the kids for doing wrong or not even wrong things. But we get it the worst,"Calista started to play with her food.

" 'We'? Just you two?"

"No, our type of people. Punks, goths, metal heads, skaters, we are called the 'Stereotypes'. The teachers love to beat us worse, why? Because we are the top of our class. We are more intelligent, stronger, and more outspoken. We even prove the teachers wrong, that's the worst thing to do. If we don't do anything wrong, we get beat. If we do something wrong, well..we get hospitalized if we're lucky..."Tanya's voice trailed off in thought of what she had to face after school.

"Are you serious? What on earth posesses the teachers to do that? This isn't legal, how do they get away with this? How can the school board and administrators just let this happen?"Circa was furious.

"We don't know, but that's what we are going to stop this year. I have been taking this ***** for four years now. I don't want anymore of this for future generations,"Tanya grabbed her bag.

"Yeah, we are going to get to the bottom of this. I am tired of having to walk down the halls petrified of a damned teacher,"Calista finally started to eat her food.

"I just can't believe this. What am I supposed to do?"Circa was growing worried.

"Pray and run. Don't ever let yourself be alone. Find a buddy and stick with them. If a teacher confronts you, do as they say,"Tanya started to walk away,"Sorry to have to leave you like this, but I have Physics with Ms. Greenville. I will see you around, nice meeting you Circa."

"By the way, her name is Tanya. She's basically the leader of the pack. She's been through more than the rest of us could ever imagine. She nearly died, it took her over nine months to fully recover from her last 'detention',"Calista informed.

Circa's jaw was hanging in total shock. She looked after Tanya and then back at Calista.

"What was your name?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I am Calista, nice to meet you,"Calista stuck out her hand.[/color][/font][/i][/b]

Mr. Marksman stared at the class doing there work. He spotted a kid writing a note. He picked up a pencil and flung it at the kid. It pierced through the kids arm. He screamed in pain. Mr. Markman pointed at kyo, "He fell asleep and landed on the pencil, take him to the nurse." Kyo took the kid up by the other arm and carried him out. "And dont try anything." As he carried the kid he realized it was a student who had just arived yesterday. "dont worry itl be okay. I suggest you change schools". He filled out the nurse's paper and left. Mr Marksman stared him down the whole time he wrote his paper.

[font=arial]The class looked frightened.

Mr. Marksman glared.

The bell rang, and the students rushed out of his room.

"Fine. I'll get you later." he mumbled, and walked to the teachers lounge.

Mr. Lunais was reading the paper.

Mr. Marksman pored more steaming coffee.

"You sure drink alot of that, don't you?" Mr. Lunais asked.

"I have trouble sleeping, so it's hard for me to wake up." Mr. Marksman said in an annoyed tone, and walked back to his classroom.

"Geez. Pardon me." Mr. Lunais mumbled sarcastically once Mr. Marksman was out of earshot.

He sat down in his chair, and waited for the next class. He picked up his book, but couldn't read.

[i]This is the last class of the day... Tanya is mine after this class...[/i] he thought.

The class filed in and opened their notebooks, prepared for notes.

"No notes today, class. Today, your going to go on a feild trip... We will explore what lives in the ground. We will go into the forest, and dig a hole. 8 feet deep, 3 feet wide. You are to lower a
camera into the hole, and record the activities of worms and such underground life." He said, smiling.

[i]So much time will be saved...[/i] he thought, looking at the area of his coat that had the knife in it.

"Class, let's go!" He shouted, and they followed him deep into the woods.

Once the hole was dug, the class looked for the cameras.

"Oh my. I seem to have forgotten the cameras. Oh, by the time we get them and bring them back, it wil be time to leave for home. Pity. Oh, we won't be able to do this tomorrow, either." Mr. Marksman said with sarcasm that he couldn't hide.

Some of the sharper kids realized what the hole was probably for, and gaped in horror.

"Secrecy." He whispered in a dangerous tone, and led the students back to the classroom.[/font]

Circa slowly shook Calista's hand. "Lovely to meet you too..." She stood up and smiled.

"Well, I have class, so I must be going. Hope to see you around!" She exclaimed, forgetting about the whole buddy thing and ran off to her next class.

Circa quickly made her way to class, but she was to late. She slowly opened the door to see all the students sitting in their chairs covered in dirt and it was almost time for school to be over. Circa looked over at her new teacher Mr. Marksman. He was grinning wickedly for some odd reason.

Circa slowly walked to Mr. Marksman and bowed, showiung her respect, and not wanting to be beatien, if what Tanya and Calista said were true.

"Mr Marksman," Circa began. "So sorry Iam late, for I am new to this school and just learning where everything is." Her converse sneakers squeaked on the tile floor as she spoke.

Circa looked up at the clock to see only three more minutes till school was over then looked back at Mr. Marksman, her deep brown eyes staring at his nose so she didn't have to look him in the eyes.

[font=century][size=1]OOC: Tell me if it was the wrong time to do this.
--------------------
"We only have three minutes left. It doesn't matter." Mr. Marksman said happily to Circa.

[i]This guy doesn't seem so bad.[/i] Circa thought.

"Everyone, pack your things, unless of course, you have detention." Mr. Marksman said.

His eyes flashed.

[i]Then again, maybe he is that bad.[/i] Circa thought.

She began to sweat.

The clock ticked, from Mr. Marksman's point of view, all too slowly. Each time the second hand moved, he felt more and more anticipation. He had been looking forward to this for a long time. How unfortunate he hadn't been able to kill Tanya before.

The final bell rang, and the classroom cleared out. Two minutes later, Tanya poked her head in.

"Mr. Marksman...?" she asked.

She had her hands behind her back, holding her two butterfly knives.

"Ah yes, Tanya, come in." He said, all too kindly.

[i]He's going to try to kill me. I know it.[/i] she thought.

Mr. Marksman walked past her and closed the door. He unsheathed his knife and walked towards her.

"Do you have any idea how long Ive been looking forward to this? Since the first day I saw you, since I heard you!" He said, with a certain satisfaction.

He charged.

She blocked his knife with her two knives.

"This is how we're going to play, is it?" Mr. Marksman asked softly, in a tone that seemed a little too excited.

They both charged this time, knocking the knives out of each other's hands.

"We've had enough of this ****!" Tanya yelled.

"Really? Too bad!" He yelled back.

He punched her in the shoulder with all his might.

She had blocked it just enough to puch his hand to the side, causing him to dislocate her arm instead of breaking it.

"Eh..." She muttered under her breath.

She popped her soulder back into place, and winced. She held up her fists.

Mr. Marksman took out his gun, and fired.

Unfortunatly for him, however, such a high-powered hand gun cannot be simply pulled out like a smaller one. One like Tanya's.

He missed, and she had her gun trained on his head.

"Look at all these errors, Mr. Marksman. You get an F!" she said, and knocked him over the head with a rather thick dictionary.

He was unconscious.

She walked out of the room, plotting a way to get out of what she had just done.[/font][/size]

Kyo dodged several swings from Kyoshiro. He bounced off a desk and flipped over him. "whats the matter Mr. Psycho, am I to quick for you?" Kyoshiros eyes lit up "you little b*st*rd!" He came in at top speed blocking konai like mad. Kyo dodged a swing that ripped his shirt. He was running across desks. Kyoshiro was hot on his tail. Kyoshiro flipped over him and slid. He lunged his sword but Kyo caught it in between two konai. Kyo tok the koni and threw them, one lodged into Kyoshiros shoulder. "AUGG!! YOU!!!!!" he raised his sword. "OH *****!!!" Kyo ran no burst out the door and saw Tanya he grabbed her arm and jumpd out the window.

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b][i]"Waaahhh!" Tanya was shocked as Kyo grabbed her arm and the two jumped out a window.

They hit the ground and rolled. They lay on their backs and quickly get up to run. Kyoshiro looked down and he began to yell. Mr. Marksman's head appeared in the window, the side of his face ran with blood from where Tanya threw the dictionary at him.

The two ran around the school and ran down the street. They are stopped by a black Mercedes. The window rolls down and Ashley is smiling.

"Need a lift?" his voice was sarcastic.

"Yeah,"Tanya breathed heavily.

Kyo and Tanya jump into the back seat and Ash speeds.

"Well, nice to run into you Tanya,"Kyo breathed out.

"How's it going Kyo?" Tanya giggled,"Why did you toss me out the window?" her voice was playful.[/color][/font][/b][/i]

Kyo blushed "i was in a rush and figured if you were in the hall you had just beet the crap out of Mr. Mark." The car kept driving. "So who are you?" He asked Ash. "Im ashly and Im" he looked out his rearview mirror to see some cravy driver with 2 people in the car "UNDER ATTACK BY PSYCHO TEACHERS!!!" He hit the petal herder and began swirving. Not caring where he was heading he quickly switched onto the interstate as bullets whizzed by the windows.

[font=century][size=1]"They are going to DIE!" Mr. Marksman yelled.

"Don't you think this is going a little far? We might be descovered!" Kyoshiro yelled.

He turned the car around.

"NO! Turn back!" Mr. Marksman yelled.

"I'm not going to jail." Mr. Kyoshiro said.

They pulled into the parking lot.

"What if they talk?!" Mr. Marksman yelled angrily.

"They won't be believed. They never are. Besides, it looks like you've been assaulted." Mr. Kyoshiro said.

"DON'T YOU THINK I CAN HOLD MY OWN AGAINST A TEENAGER!?" Mr. Markman bellowed.

Mr. Kyoshiro didn't move.

"Apparently not." he said. and walked into the school.

"GYAAAAH! **** IT!!!!" Mr. Marksman yelled, and shot several bullets into the ground.[/font][/size]

Ashley is quiet. "They turned around......." he remarks.
"So it seems."
"But now we have more company......" says Tanya. They are being pursued by a black cadillac.
"Don't worry. This isn't a typical mercedes."
"Then what is is? A weapon?'
"Presicely."
"What?"
"Watch and learn, sweetheart."
"Don't call me that....... you're not my boyfreind."
"Ashley smiles, and he takes one of his special bullets from his bag. "Open that window."
"Why?'
"Just do it."
"Fine............" She opens the window, and Ashley tosses the bullet out the window. It hits the windsheild, and the men inside begin to panic. "Tanya, will you please get my gun out? Yopu might want to hurry and press the button(tanya has the gun out and points out a button on the top) yes, that one."
She does, and there is aloud explosion behind them. "I like my bullets, don't you? I have two kinds, but they are both extreamly deadly, espescially if that button is pressed."
Ashley soon stops at a large apartment building. "My home is on the top floor, apartment A126. I think that my guardian isn't home yet, he'll be inspecting the death of a child molester-."
"You killed, right?" asks Tanya.
"Correct."
And you feel nothing?"
"Nothing."
"You are weird...... how can someone as nice and sweet, but weird, like those earrings, be so cold-blooded?'
"I was brought up like this. It is what i wqs trained to do."

Circa had fled from the school as soon as possible. For some reason, that teacher had let her off easily... But she knew the teacher had gone after Tanya, for she saw Tanya walk in and heard a loud commotion in the classroom. But Circa didn't stick around. No way, she hopped on her bike and sped off to her apartment. Apartment A125 on the top floor.

As soon as Circa had locked up her bike in the front she ran to the apartment and reached for the knob of the door. But...it was locked. Circa scowled and said some japense cusswords as she searched her pockets for the key. Then it hit her, she had left the key by her bed.

Circa slammed her fist against the door and sat down against the wall, her head hitting it. Soon, she heard some rushing up the stairs only to see Ashley, Tanya, and some other boy. Circa stood and dusted off her skirt.

"You...you live here?" she asked quietly.

Ashley nodded. "Why, yes I do. Do you live here?"

Circa also nodded. "Yes," she said, her accent heavy. "I live in A125. But I was locked out."

Ashley smiled. "Well what a coincidence! I live in A126! Why don't you come in?" He asked and opened the door.

Circa thanked him many times and went inside.

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: Sorry! I had a party to go to so I had no time to post!

IC: Calista sighed as Circa ran off. She pitied newbies, especially those like Circa, who had short memories. She had math with Ms. Upchurch, but decided to skip, as she had probably failed her test, and was in for detention and beatings. SHe slipped quietly out of the lunch room, her sofr silver hair brushing her shoulders, her golden eyes constantly shifting. She saw the comotion, and decided to head for her place, skipping the rest of school. She kept to the shadows, avoiding the street and the school. She reached her apartment, which was next to Ashley's, but didnt unlock and go in. SHe waited until Ashle, Tanya, Circa, and Kyo came up, then slipped up to Tanya, stopping her from going in. Tanya looked over at her, and smiled. "Hey, Calista! 'Sup?" Calista said, softly, her light saprano carrying to Tanyas ears," Can I come in with you guys? I skipped the rest of school."

Ashley unlocks his door, and he lets them all in. He smiles, and kicks a gun out of sight, before any of them see it. "So, you are from japan?" he asks Circa
"Yes...... and no."
"what ever. I was in japan."
"Really?"
"I have some rice balls in the fridge. Want some? I think it will make you more at home."
"Yes, please."
"Sure! I like to share! I'll get us all some."
Ashley walks into the kitchen, and he is happy. He had never had many freinds, and he had always been isolated mostly from the social scales. He sees the others all waiting for him. He brings back a plate of rice balls.
"Wow... I love how you used sugar!" says Circa.
"Yes... my mother(he touches one of his earrings) she taught me how to cook them."
"You must be lonely....."
"Not really. I have my jobs, and school."
"Um... did you go to Inube High school?"
"Yes. Want some senlong tea?'
"YOU HAVE SENLONG TEA?"
"yes.... is there a problem?
"No... I lover senlong tea. Please, may i have some?"

Ashley served Circa the senglong tea. She slowly sipped it from the small cup, savoring the delicious taste she had missed for so long. Circa hadn't drinken senglong tea in many many years. She smiled up at Ashley and thanked him, after biting into a rice ball. Circa blushed. Ashley was handsome...She shook her head abruptly. No need to think of that now.

Circa soon finished her tea and a few rice balls. She was still hungry, but it was allright, she could handle it. Circa sat down on the couch along with the others and listened to their conversation. She looked over at Calista who seemed nervous.

"What is wrong Calista?" she asked.

"I skipped school..." whispered Calista.

Circa nodded, deciding not to go into it and servered herself another cup of tea, soon to savor its delicous taste.