OtakuBoards

They had it coming.[WARNING: May contain violence, adult language, and adult content]

Annie

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]"You did what!?"Tanya peaked her whisper.

"Sssshh, yeah, I skipped the rest of school. I fear that I may have been followed,"Calista peered around the apartment hallways.

"Yeah, come on,"Tanya and Calista walked into Ashley's apartment.

"Hey, where'd she come from? You live her too?!"Ashley was a little taken back.

"Yea, 127...So, what's everyone doing here?"Calista sat down in a chair.

"Safe haven for now,"Tanya sat on a bed,"You said you thought you were being followed?"

"What! Why would you be followed?"Kyo spun around from looking in the kitchen.

"I skipped school from lunch,"Calista shrugged her shoulders.

The group sat in silence for a minute. Ashley broke the silence.

"So, it looks like you got out of detention alright."

Tanya smiled,"Yeah, but it's not the end. Mr. Marksman won't stop persuing me until I am dead. It wouldn't matter if I transferred schools, he'd still come after me."

"How would you know that?"Ashley's face was confused.

Kyo and Calista were silent and looked away. Circa was also confused. Ash looked at Kyo, then to Calista, and then back to Tanya.

"I transferred schools two years ago. It was an academy of excellent education. Mr. Marksman notified the school that I couldn't attend the school any longer because I was mentally challenged. He made up some bogus documents for proof.

The academy dropped me and I went to another school. Mr. Marksman found me and notified that school that I had not lived with parents or guardians in years, so they turned me over to the Department of Human Services. They put me in a foster home that was in only one school's district, our school. And take a wild guess on who's my foster parent,"Tanya played with a butterfly knife.

Ashley's face widened in shock, his jaw dropped,"Mr. Marksman?!"

"Yup,"Tanya put her knife in her back pocket.[/color][/font][/b]

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Circa gulped when Tanya said Mr.Marksman was her foster parent. She put the tea down and sat on the bed beside her. She blinked and thought then looked up at Tanya, still slightly confused.

"He-he sounds horrible...but...he was very nice to me today. I was so late, I only made it to the last three minutes of class. And yet he said it was fine and smiled at me nicely." Circa said, her voice slowly fading away. "I am so confused why he would do that...."

Circa looked up at Tanya and blinked. "Do you know why he would be nice to me?" She looked from Ryo to Calista, and then back at Tanya. "Why?"

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]"Why would he be so nice to me?"Circa was confused.

"Only because he had his mind focused on fighting me. Stay on alert in school. Don't let today's class fool you,"Tanya smiled and stood up.

"I had no idea..."Ashley shook his head.

"Hey Ash, what do you have to drink around here?"Tanya tried to hide her pain.

"What would you like?"Ashley opened the fridge.

"Well I don't know, tell me what you have and I will decide,"Tanya stuck her tongue out at him.[/color][/font][/b]

Guest Skyechild91
Calista looked out the window, chin resting in her hand. She felt alone, left out, even among her friends and school mates. She felt- un-needed, un-wanted. Tanya had Ashley, Circa had Kyo... well, kinda, and who did she have? No one. Yeah, Tanya was her BFFL, but she was always busy either running away from Mr. Marksman, or flirting/talking with Ashley or Kyo. Circa was to new to have any problems with the others, and she now felt like a thid wheel. In fact, she had felt like that for some time now, but never siad anything, not wanting to disturb what little peace she had. [I] I wish he would notice me... Oh, how I[/I] wish[I]![/I]

OOC: what?

Kyo looked around at the others,"so were just gunna sit here?" Suddenly there was a sound. It was Mr. Marksman, "see Kyoshiro, if i hadnt taken control we wouldnt have found this place." There was a ound of car doors closing. Everyone quickly looked to the window. Kyo sudenly pulled a long rope out from his belt. He tied a noose and threw it up to the chimney. It wrapped around the metal pole. They began climbing. When they reached the roof they heard Mr. Marksman bust down the door. "Kyoshiro, look in there." "their not here, I told you they were smarter than that." There was a faint sound of wisper. Kyo shiro laughed. A minute later the 2 psychos were leaving he kids waited 5 minutes before they got ready to go back down. There was a smell of smoke. Ashley looked into the apartment to find it up in flames!

OOC: [b]Okay, since me and Kyo no Ryu posted at the same time..This happens before his post! So play off of his after you're done reading both posts..[/b]

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]Tanya looked over towards Calista and sighed. Ashley gave her a bottle of soda, but Tanya set it down on the counter. She snuck up on Calista(which she always did to make Calista mad and Tanya did this on purpose)and wrapped her arms around her shoulders and chest.

"Tanya!! You know I hate that!!"Calista jumped out of her skin.

Tanya pulled her down to the floor and the two started tickling eachother. This was something they have done since childhood and Calista always won for Tanya was outrageously ticklish.

Calista flipped over and grabbed Tanya by the ankles and pulled her back. Tanya screamed and tried to fight off Calista who was now ontop of her. Calista pinned Tanya's arms to the floor with her knees and started to tickle Tanya on her ribs(Tanya's weak spot). Tanya began to cry and Calista let go. The two lay on the floor laughing.

Circa, Kyo, and Ashley stared in amusement(especially the two guys). Kyo giggled for he had know the two girls for years and never grew tired of watching the two restle.

"What? You've never seen a tickle fight before?"Tanya asked them.

"Oh I have, many times. And I always root for Calista,"Kyo winked at her and Calista blushed.

Tanya got up and pulled Calista up. Circa looked left out so the two sat beside her.

"You can join anytime you know. You can be on my team, I need the help,"Tanya smiled like Vash the Stampede.

"Oh, well..I don't know if I could.."

"Of course you can!"Kyo and Ashley jumped in.

All three girls raised their eyebrows at the guys and laughed.[/color][/font][/b]

Guest Skyechild91
Calista coughed as smoke filled her lungs. Her eyes watered, and she couldnt hold onto the rope much longer. Her fingers tingled, and she felt hem losing grip on the rope. She desperatley reached for Kyo's shirt, but slipped. She fel...

calista was falling down. Kyo reaced for her hand and caufght her but there was no chance he coul hold. He tightened his legs around the rope andused his other hand to cut of the end of the rope. He told her to grab it while he held the other side. He slowly lowered her to the ground. He couldnt go any lower, the fire was starting to come through the window. The other 3 climbed back up to the roof. He almost made it but the het of the chimney was melting the rope. He bagan to fall when he grabbed the windowsil. he could see inside the apartment. one of Ashleys earings had fallen on the ground! He quickly clmbed in. "KYO WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING?" CAlista screamed. Weather he replied or not the fire drowned out his voice. Was he alive?!

Guest Skyechild91
Calista fought Tanya as she went after Kyo. [I] Kyo! No, you idiot! [/I] She fought back tears as she tried to find him, ignoring Tanya's calls. She saw Kyo, trapped against a wall, fire flaring up. She Squenched one eyes shut as she plunged in. "Kyo! Grab my hand!" She stuck out her hand. He reached out over the flames, and their finger tips brushed. Calista tried to grab him, but he was to far away. [I] Kyo! No! I cant let you die! Not yet- [/I] She reached out farther, leaning. She grasped his fore arm, pulling him across the flames. His left hand was clutched tight, and theyran for the nearest exit...

As they ran kyu grasped the earing. They got outside. Kyo looked up to the others at the roof. He chucked te earing up to ashley who caught it, "I dont know how to get you down" he called. He turned to Calista and asked, "are you okay". She looked at him and punched him right in the face, he went flying back. He hit the ground, "shes okay".

Guest Skyechild91
Calista's golden eyes raged. She ran over to Kyo, and kept punching him, her eyes teary. Finally, she ran out of energy and collapsed sobbing into Kyos shoulder. "Idiot... Damn, Kyo.... You are such a idiot...."

[font=arial]"Di- Did they survive?" Mr. Kyoshiro asked.

"I doubt it. Look at the flames." Mr. Marksman said.

They were watching the building burn like it was a fireworks display.

"We'd better go. Don't want any witnesses saying that we were standing here, watching the fire burn, and smiling." Mr. Kyoshiro said.

They both got into the car, and drove away.

The kids emerged from behind the apartment building once the coast was clear.

"That bastard!" Tanya yelled.[/font]

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]"I'm goin to kill him!"Tanya growled and clinched her fists.

"Tanya, all in good time. First, we gotta find us a new hide out. Is there anywhere that you can think of that the teachers don't know about?"Calista tried to calm her down.

Tanya took in a deep breath and thought. Kyo was in thought too.

"Yes, Ash, give me your keys,"Tanya held out her hand.

"What? You think I am going to let you drive? Look at you you're pissed."

"No I am not,"Tanya protested.

"Yes you are," Ash folded his arms across his chest.

Tanya's eyebrow twitched and she put on a sly smile. She casually walked up to Ash and grazed his face with one hand. He blushed and stepped back, afraid of what the look on Tanya's face meant. Tanya then pulled Ash's head into her face and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"You haven't seen me pissed. I advise you to shut your mouth before I do get very, very upset,"Tanya whispered into his ear.

Ash's face paled a bit and he blinked rapidly. Tanya reached into his back pocket and pulled out the keys and shoved Ash back. They all got into the car, Tanya driving, Ash, Circa, and Kyo in the back seat, Calista in the front. Tanya reved the engine and shifted into first. She speed out of the parking lot and onto the streets.[/color][/font][/b]

Guest Skyechild91
Calisat looked nervously to Tanya, then whispered," Uh... Tanya, is it really a good idea to let me be in the front? I mean, what if Im sen?" Tanya cast a glance at her, then turned her eyes towrads the road. "Well, were already in deep, so I dont think your gonna make much of a differance." Calista sighed, and rested her chin in one hand, looking at the ceneery(sp?) as it sped by.

Tanya kept getting faster and faster. Kyo finally blurted, "dang girl dont press 100 this is gettin scary". "shut it retard" she spoke back. Kyo just shut up. There was no way he was going to argue. When she got angry she got angry. Ashly opened his mouth to sppek but Kyo put his hand in front of him and shook his head. Talking was futile. "So...where are we going?" Kyo asked a few minutes ater. She began...

"We are going to Daddy dearest's home."
Ashley is oddly unemotional. "Good. I can continue with my job."
"What job?"
"I'm here to kill the teachers. I am here to stop that nonsense from spreading to other schools."
"You are so cold......... I like you more and more."
"I thank you for your sentimates, but they are not needed. I've killed hundereds, and I've never failed."
"You act as though you were taking out some trash."
"I was."
The others are unsure how to take this. "So, what's in the bag?" asks Circa.
"I keep many things in here. Mostly weapons and disguises."
"You....... you are always prepared....................."
"Yes. I do not want to lety my parents down."
"Where are your parents? Don't they live with you?"
"No. They were murdered when I wqs six. I found their bodies, and I can't ever forget their blank stares, and their expressions of fear. My earrings hold some of their blood."
"You..... qwear earrings of blood?"
"No. They only hold the blood. They are pretty, are they not?"
"Yes...... I like them, despite their grusome history."
Ashley smirks. "I might enjoy killing Mr. Marksman.......... For the first time, I might have emotion while I kill......"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
They arrive at the building where he liuvesa, and Ashley kicks in the front door. He has his gun ready, but there is no one home.
"All of you, hide. I will greet our beloved teacher. I think he will enjoy the trip down wards...."
It is not long before the man comes home. Whatever he expected, it wasn't being attackerd in his own home.
"Hello, Mr. Marksman. Did you enjoy torching my home? I think you did a poor job..... My own room wasn't even touched........ I would have made sure that everything burned down. "Ashley points his gun at Mr'Marksman's head. "Don't doa anything rash. I will kill you in a heartbeat."
Ashley makes the lively teacher stand before the window. "Welcome to my own kind of detention."Ashley smacks him around, and trashes the place with Mr.Marksman's head. Then, he holds him against the glass of the floor-to-ceiling windows. There is a tent far below, Mr. Marksman will live if thrown out the window. "I apologize. I am only doing mu job. It is now time to die. Tanya sends her regards."
"Who... who the hell are you?"
"I'm a student. That is all you need to know."
Ashley flings him out the window. Mr'marksman screams all the waydown to the tent, where he is shut up when he realizes he is still alive.
"That was fun. I must do that again sometime......" remarks Ashley. "We must go."
"Fine. I like how you do buisness, Ash." says Tanya.
"I thank you for you comments."

As soon as they walk out side a bullet flies into Ashleys shoulder. "WHAT THE H*LL!!!!" he screams. Mr. Kyoshiro stands in the doorway holding the gun in one hand and a sword in the other hand. "hahaha! I live close to here, its a good thing I decided to walk home Ashley grabbed his shoulder and stumbled back into Tanyas arms. Kyo steps out of the door. "Ill take this guy." He readied his konai in one and and knife in the other. "HAHAHA! Now its ime for our final battle! I will put you in an eternal detention. Calista was a bit angry but stood down. Kyo got ready to charge...

Ashley hits the man with his gun, knocking him out. The kids all run away, and they all pile into the black Mercedes. "We really need to get ourselves in gear........ I'm getting sloppy. And it's your guy's fault!" he exclaims, joking. Ashley looks down at his shoulder, the bullet has passed through. It is useable, but it will take time to be able to use properly.
Circa is panicing. "You're bleeding!"
"Yes... your point?"
"Aren't you concerned?'
"Nope."
"WHAT?!"
"It will stop bleeding eventually. I've been shot before, and in more serious places as well."
Circa looks like she is about to cry. " I will be fine, don't worry."

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]OOC: Hey Inuyasha bud, did you read Kyo no Ryu's post? I see that you posted yours 19 minutes after his, so let's continue with his..
________

"Hey Ash, you alright?" Tanya's voice was playful as she held him in her arms.

"Sh*t, yeah, I will be fine,"Ash stumbled and finally stood on his own.

He looked at Tanya and playfully punched her chin. She narrowed her eyes and turned her attention back to Kyo. She noticed Calista's face turning slightly red. She place a hand on her shoulder and shook her head. Calista stood beside Tanya.

"Hahaha! You think your little knives are going to stop me boy?!"Mr. Kyoshiro threw his head back and laughed.

Kyo charged and clothes-lined the teacher in the throat. Mr. Kyoshiro flipped backwards, landing on his stomach. Kyo spun around and pounced on the teacher and started to strangle him. Tanya, Calista, Circa and Ash cheered.

But their cheers were stopped short. Mr. Marksman appeared behind Kyo, reached down and grabbed him by the shirt, and threw him towards the group. Knocking them down, Tanya stood up and glared at him.

"Ah, how cute. My foster daughter finally pays a visit. Too bad that it won't be pleasant,"Mr. Marksman smiled.

"It won't be pleasant for you,"Tanya walked up to Mr. Marksman and brushed against him.

Ash growled,"Tanya, are you crazy!?"

"Yes, she is,"Kyo and Calista chimmed.

"Are you alright?"Kyo examined Calista.

"I am fine, you?"

"Better now,"Kyo smiled, Calista blushed. Circa stood beside Ash and watched Tanya dare to get so close to Mr. Marksman.

"You are most certainly brave, girl,"Mr. Marksman tensed as Tanya ran her hand down his arm.

"Yeah, that's what I have been told,"Tanya then flipped her butterfly knife, which she had concealed in her hand, and stabbed Mr. Marksman in the back.

As he was falling to the ground, Tanya kicked him and he soared through the air, landing several feet away.[/color][/font][/b]

O.o.C: I've already told Chibi that Ashley will fall in love with her char

Ashley looks down at his shoulder. He tears some of Mr. Marksman's shirt off, and uses it as a bandage. He takes off his shirt, and shows off his muscles. the girls gawk at him, but Ashley is seemingly unaware. He wraps his shoulder in the torn cloth, and he looks down, and winces. Circa lookslike she is about to cry.
"Yes? Circa, what is wrong?"
Circa, begins to speak in rapid japanese.
[i] I want to go back to japan!
"i understand that, but we have to deal with the here and now.
No! I don't want to deal wioth that! I want to get away from all this violence! Look at you! You're so.... hurt!"
"I am fine....... come on, I'll get you some senlong tea....... or something."[/i]
Circa hugs Ashley tightly, but he does not understand what she is doing. He had never been hugged before, but he wouldn't admit he liked it.

OOC: um....okay

Kyoshiro stumbled to his feet. Hs eyes got dark "you B*ST*RD!" He unsheathed his sword and began slashing like mad. Kyo blocked them using his dagger. He them swooped under one and stabbed Kyoshiro in the stomach. He stumbled back a bit and rose his sword the threw it toward kyo, but his aim was way off, it headed strait for calista! He ran in front of the flying sword and blocked it sideways, also breaking the knife. Kyo shiro looked at him evily. He ran to Mr. Marksmans car and hit the ignition with the stolen keys from the now-dead teacher and took off.

[size=1]OOC: I'm not dead... Yet. ^_^
-----------------------
"Gyah... Damn it..." Mr. Marksman muttered, attempting to get up.

"We've had enough of your ludacris teaching methods, see?" Ashly said, and took out a gun.

" I only wish... I... Could apologize..." Mr. Marksman muttered, and fell to the ground, bleeding.

"Is... is he dead?" Circa asked.

"No." Mr. Marksman said, and stabbed Circa in her foot.

"You bastard! Die!" Ashley shouted.

He shot where Mr. Marksman was, but he rolled away, and got up.

"I've only been stabbed, you know." He said.[/size]

Ashley can see that Mr. Marksman is in serious need of some more pursuasion to die.
"You asked who I was."
"and you point?"
"I'll tell you. As a parting gift to see you off to the afterlife."
"Take you best shot."
"I intend to. But...... you wanted to know who I am. I am........'
"who? You're nopthing but a child in need of an attitude adjustment."
"I am much more that that. You laughed when yo heard my guardian's name. I do not know why. Nor do I care. I am Ashley Tazuna. Last of the noble Tazuna clan."
"Like i care."
"I know. I don't care either."
Ashley lines his gun up with Mr. Marksman's head. "tell me, sensei, do I look at all concerned that you are going to die?"
"Wait! Please! I hbeg of you! Mercy!"
"How many kids asked that of you, and you did not show it? How many?"
"I.......-"
"My point. I never show mercy. I don't believe in it. Good-bye."
Ashley is hesitant, but he grabs Mr. Marksman's head, and he beats him with the gun. He leaves him a ton of pain, but does not kill. "Pain will seve him to be more cautious when dealing with us, as he will now know. It will also seve us as other means, as well. Let's go to my house."
"But.,.. it wasd torched!"
"No, I mean the house my guardian owns. That apartment was just for me."

( no one torch or destroy this one, alright? It will be a base of oporations for awhile.)

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]The group piles into the black Benz, except for Tanya. She stands above Mr. Marksman's unconcious body. Blood puddled around his head, his face relaxed.

"Tanya! What the crap are you doing?"Ashley stood beside his car.

"Get in the car. He's not dead you know,"Calista begged.

"No, you guys go ahead. [i]I[/i] have a score to settle. Leave me, I will meet with you guys later. Ash, give me the address and directions to your house,"Tanya demanded in a suttle voice.

Ash began to protest but Calista's expression advised him not to do so. He wrote down the directions and then the car took off, leaving Tanya alone with the battered teacher. She knelt down and rolled him over. His body limp like a rag doll. She brushed back strands of his blood soaked hair.

"Hmm, I could kill you now. But that would infuriate you more than anything, such a cowardly act. I would never dream of feating you like this,"Tanya stood up and went into the garage.

She looked above the door molding and grabbed a set of keys. They belonged to his '69 Chevy Camero. His prized posession. She pulled it out of the garage, the hemmy 350 rumbled the pavement, purring like a tiger*drools*. She reached into the trunk and pulled out a tarp. She covered up the front seat and picked up Mr. Marksman. She dragged him to the car and lifted him into the seat.

She rushed him to the hospital. On the way he kept drifting in and out of conciousness. He looked confusedly at Tanya.

"Wha...what..are you...doing?"

"Just shut up. I want you to get healed so [i]I[/i] can fight you fairly,"Tanya kept her eyes on the road.

She got to the hospital. She leaned into the car and threw Mr. Marksman's arm around her shoulder and drug him into the emergancy room.

"What happened?" a chubby nurse was horrified by all of the blood dripping off of his torn up body.

"I found him in his driveway like this. I think it may have been a local gang,"Tanya left him in the care of the hospital and took off towards the school.

She pulled up in the parking lot and waltzed into the building. She climbed the stairs to the second floor, she was going to Mr. Lunias's room.[/color][/font][/b]
______

[b]No one post anything to do with my character yet...It's fine if your characters talk about her, but don't play her..[/b]

The car went on driving. Kyo couldnt help but wonder what the Hell that girl was doing. He had known her for a long time and would hate for her to die. Suddely there was a loud pop! The car went flying off the road. It was flooding down into a forest area beside the interstate. "HOLLLY SH********TTT!!!" Ashley screamed. The car thwacked a tree and some airbags went flying out. There was a konai in the wheel. Kyoshiro came walking down the gap with his gun and knives. "I dont care about teaching anymore. YOURE ALL DEAD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"