OtakuBoards

They had it coming.[WARNING: May contain violence, adult language, and adult content]

Annie

O.O.C: you could of let us get away........ and now you get beat up.

Ashley shoots the mad teacher, and then kicks him till he passes out. "Stupid man. You'll live."
they all pile out of the car, and they walk only a short distance. The house is quite nice, and rather large. "Make yourselves at home. Dan will be here shortly."
"So... how long have you been living with 'dan'?"
"since I wass six. a week after my parents died."
"you miss them?"
Ashley sees that Circa is looking at a picture of a young ashley and a man and a woman. "Yes, sometimes. But I don't have the time for foolish sentimates."
"You....... are...... hiding something."
"I hide many things."

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]Tanya waltzes into Mr. Lunias's room. He sits leisurely at his desk, his feet propped up on the desk, his headphones on, and playing a video game on his gameboy. Tanya walked up to his desk and grabbed his feet and scooted them to the side. She sat ontop of the desk smiling at him.

He sat up in his seat and took off his headphones. He placed his gameboy down and blinked up at Tanya. She leaned down.

"What is it Tanya?"Mr. Lunias folded his hands across his well built chest.

"Oh, not much. I just wanted to inform you that Mr. Marksman lays in the hospital,"Tanya drew on his desk with a finger.

Her lip pouts as she looks playfully at him. His face was shocked.

"He's what? How? Why?" Mr. Lunias stood up.

"In the hosptial, he got the shit beat out of him, and why? Well, that's what I want to ask you,"Tanya swiveled around to face Mr. Lunias, her legs dangled off the edge,"Why do you teachers do this to us? What posesses you to do such horrid things? Isn't it every teacher's dreams to have smart students?"

Mr. Lunias looked playfully at Tanya. She was now wearing a pair of cut off short shorts. She crossed on leg ontop of the other. Her creamy peach skin glistened in the sunlight. Tanya notices Mr. Lunias checking her out.

"What is it Mr. Lunias? I asked you a question,"Tanya stood up in his face.

"Your question is of no matter to me. I do what I do for my reasons,"Mr. Lunias walked towards Tanya backing her against the dry erase board.

He put his left hand on one side of Tanya's head, the other on the opposite side. He leaned into Tanya's face. She blushed.

Tanya had always found Mr. Lunias attractive, for a teacher. She didn't know why, but there was something about him. He had never really hurt her, infact, he'd always ask her to help out in class.

"You are blushing, Ms. Remmings,"he moved a hand onto her heated face, "You know something, I find you to be an attractive young woman. Well, you're only 4 years younger than myself so I don't see it wrong. How bout you?"

"Umm, yeah.."Tanya didn't know what to say.

Mr. Lunias's hand started to venture south down the side of her chest and onto her hips. Tanya froze, she wasn't sure if he was going to beat her for Mr. Marksman, or if he was doing it out of lust. She closed her eyes hoping that it was the second option.[/color][/font][/b]

Ashley is finally in the bathroom, and he looks around. [i] been awhile since I've been here.[/i]
Ashley hears the door open, and he turns hi head. "Hey! I'm-"
"Oh!" exclaims Circa. "i..... didn't......." Ashley sees that she is looking downwards... at his waist. "HEY! OFF LIMITS!"
"OH! I'm sorry!"
Ashley turns around, and he zips up his pants. "what do you want?"
"Some food... I'm hungry......"
"All right."

Mr. Lunais placed his hand on her hip, then let it fall dangling.

"I always thought you looked more attractive then the average Juniors, but...You know what?"
Mr. Lunais said, closing in on Tanya

Tanya's face was flush red, her eyes closed. She opend her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. She swallowed the lump in her throat and finally said "What?"

"I never liked Marksman..." Mr. Lunais said, backing off. He smiled and turned back around. He sat back down in his chair, and slipped his headphones back on. He picked his Gameboy up and turned it on. The loud "bling" of the Nintendo logo pierced the silence.

Tanya let out a deep breath, and relaxed a bit. She started away from the blackboard, but stopped as Mr. Lunais started talking.

"We do this because we've had enough of you students and your crap. Teachers have had to stand by all along while they are harrased in front of everyone, and the only thing thay could do was send them to the Principles Office. So we began revolting against our own students. But, of course there are students out there who dont deserve what we dish out to some students...Like yourself" Mr. Lunais said loudly, talking over the music in his ears. The "click" of buttons were heard as he pressed them "Oh, and call me Leo...I'm tired of Mr. Lunais...Makes me sound old."

Tanya's eyes flickered a bit, then she walked around to the front of his desk. She smiled.
Mr. Lunais..No...Leo continued playing his Gameboy. Then he shocked Tanya when he let out a loud curse as the loud death cry of a man came from the Gameboy.

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]"Son of a bitch!!!"Leo yelled and threw the gameboy across the room.

Tanya jumped back and laughed at his angered face. She shook her head and giggled at him. He looked up and laughed. They both saw the little electronic contraption shattered in pieces.

"Hmm, well, now I see where all of your violence goes when you can't take it out on students..."Tanya looked back at him.

She blushed again, he was staring at her.

"Why do you blush?"

"Why do you stare? By the way, I am a senior,"Tanya winked.

Silence, Tanya pushed herself off from his desk and started to walk towards the door. She felt Leo's hand grasp her wrist. He spun her around.

"What?"Tanya blinked.

"What are you planning to do tonight?"Leo slid an arm around her waist and kept hold of her hand.

"Um..I..I don't know..Why?"Tanya smiled.

"Do you dance?" Leo started to sway to a silent salsa.

Tanya smiled and followed his lead,"Yeah, I do. I just haven't had anyone to dance with in quite sometime. Not after.."her smile faded to pain.

"Not after..?"Leo forced Tanya to look at him.

"Not after my ex, Tyler, was beaten nearly to death and he had to move..."her eyes brimmed with tears.

Leo placed a hand under her chin and lifted her face. Tanya looked into his sympathetic eyes.

"I am sorry for that, I heard. I want you to know right now, I had no partake in that. I knew who he was, and what he was to you,"Leo rubbed the back of his hand on Tanya's teared cheek.

"Thank you, Leo.."Tanya grabbed his hand.

"Please, go out with me tonight. Just to dance, that's it. That's all I ask,"his voice pleaded like a little kid for a new toy.

Tanya smiled, [i]I need to move on. I am sorry Tyler, but I can't dwell on you any longer. You live so far away....Leo, I have always had a strange attraction to him..[/i]

"Sure, what time and where?"Tanya asked softly.[/color][/font][/b]

Leo smiled and lead her out of the room. She started down the hallway.

"Club K at 8:00...Just dance, thats all" Leo smiled as she ventured futher down the hall, then out of view.
Leo turned around, and put hot breath on his fingernails, then brushed them across his sweatshirt.
"Oooh yeah!"

Leo walked over to his desk and sat down in his chiar, he slipped his headphones on and reached out for his Gameboy. But he felt around on his desk for something that was shattered into pieces across the room.
"Darn my anger!"
He let out a slight laugh and Mr. Eubanks walked in, the Gym teacher, a buff man, with a heavy tan. His black hair fell in strands over his eyes. He walked over to Leo's desk and slammed his hands on it.

"What were you doing with that student?!" his voice rose and octave. "I know you were doing something."

Leo, pulled his headphones off his ears and let thims hang around his neck.
"Its none of your business, Jim..."

Mr. Eubanks back up, a bit, suprised that a teacher would stand up for his students. Then his brows furrowed and he became angry. He shook his head and started to laugh
"You just dug your own grave, you punk!"
Mr. Eubanks threw a punch at Leo, but Leo was just too fast.
He jumped out of his chair as Mr. Eubanks's fist slammed into the chair. Leo grabbed Mr. Eubanks arm, and pulled it back. He jammed the palm of his hand into his elbow and a loud snap broke out along with Mr. Eubanks blood curdling scream. Mr. Eubanks jumped back, holding his arm. He thrusted his leg foward at Leo, but again, Leo was too fast and he snatched his leg up. He pushed Mr. Eubanks backwards onto his back, then jumped onto his chest forcing out all of his air. Leo walked out of the room, grabbing a folder of papers on his way out.
He turned and tossed a key onto Mr. Eubanks chest.

"Lock my room up when you leave, I got to get home and grade some papers before going out tonight. With a good lookin' lady!" Leo said, laughing as he left

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]Tanya walked down the hall with a little skip to her pace. She was smiling, the first smile she had a true feeling to back it up. She slid down the rail and hopped off at the end. She noticed a teacher glaring at her. It was Ms. Rodney, French teacher.

"What are you doing here?"her voice was chilling and nasal.

"None of your concern,"Tanya spit her tongue at the teacher and walked out the lobby doors.

She heard Ms. Rodney spout French profanity and school security burst through the doors, charging at Tanya. She bolted towards her..er, Mr. Marksman's..Camero. She fumbled with the keys as she glanced up at the two burly men running towards the car.

"C'mon, damnit! Start!!"the car grunted.

Finally, the car started, the exhaust vibrated the chasy as Tanya peeled out of the parking lot, hitting one of the men. She sped away and stopped short, nearly hitting Leo.

"Are you crazy!?"Leo yelled out the window laughing.

Tanya winked at him and sped away. She looked into the rearview mirror to make sure he wasn't following her. He wasn't, so she made her way towards Ashley's house.

It was 5pm. [i]Three more hours[/i], Tanya sang to herself. She looked at her clothes and they were splattered with blood, stunk of sweat and of smoke from the fire.

"Definately have to a new outfit,"Tanya thought about what to wear, something she never really worried about.[/color][/font][/b]

Leo sat on his couch, his legs propped up on his cofee table, he rapidly pressed buttons on his conrtoller, playing a viedogame. He threw the controller down when his enemy beat him.

"Piece of crap!" Leo yelled, getting up. He walked over to the console and shut it off. Then he walked into his kitchen, scratching his butt all the while. He opened the refridgerator and peered inside, he pulled out a Coca-cola and held it against his forehead, the coolness resonating throughout his head. He poped the top and took a long swig from the can. He took the can out to the living room and set it on the table, he sat back down on the couch and propped his feet up once more. After what seemed like an hour of doing nothing but thinking. About Tanya, What possibly could have happend to Marksman, Mr. Eubanks and what he could be trying to dig up in his class, everything. Leo looked around, the sun starting to set. He pulled his feet off of the cofee table and layed down across the couch, he put his arms behind his head and closed his eyes, waiting for 8:00 to roll around so he could frantically get dressed and get to Club K to meet Tanya. A sweet deal.
Leo opened his eyes, and looked about the darkness. He pervertidly wondered what Tanya was going to be wearing, then he laughed and rolled over, his nose against the back of the couch.

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]Tanya pulls up to Ashley's house.

"Where the hell have you been?! You've had us all worried!"Calista nearly popped a blood vessel.

"No where.."Tanya's eyes fidgeted.

"Uh..huh.."Kyo sneered.

Ashley and Circa just looked at eachother then at Tanya. She reached into her backpack that Calista had watched over and grabbed her wallet.

"Be back,"with that Tanya was out the door.

The others stared in bewilderment. Tanya returned about an hour later..it was 7:15. Everyone was watching the news.

[i]This just in, a local school teacher was hospitalized today...said to be a gang from the lower east side.....Teacher in critical condition....[/i] The group giggled.

"Hey! What's up with you?"Ash jumped off the couch.

Tanya smirked and opened the bathroom door. Ash followed, along with Tanya shoving him out.

"If you don't mind!"

Ash walked back out to living room, confused. Calista shook her head, telling him don't even bother. She'd always been complicated, Kyo was explaining.
~In the bathroom~

Tanya was in the shower, washing her ruby hair. She was thinkng of her coming date with Leo. She was thinking of her outfit and smiled. She got out of the shower and dried her hair. She walked into Ash's room and began to get dressed.

"Tanya, are you alright? You've been acting really wierd,"Calista walked into the room.

Tanya didn't care, even if she were half naked. Her and Calista had been best friends since they could remember. Calista sat on the bed.

"If I tell you, you'd kill me,"Tanya snapped her scarlette bra.

"C'mon, you know you can trust me,"Calista begged.

"Oh, alright. But you must swear not to get mad and not to tell the others,"Tanya sat next to Calista and took her hand.

Calista nodded and Tanya explained everything that happened. Calista knew that Tanya had a crush on Leo, but was still frightened for her best friend. She didn't trust any teacher. But, despite her feelings, she supported the friend.

"Have fun, and be careful,"Calista leaned over and gave Tanya a hug and kiss, then left Tanya to get dressed.

Tanya slipped on a short soft, black leather skirt, a pair of black high heels with silver buckles, thigh high sheer black tights, and a flimsy, white haltered blouse, her scarlette bra was visible. Her ruby hair flowed down her exposed back, her tribal tatoo on her lower back was in plain view.

She walked out and everyone's jaw dropped. Especially Kyo's because he's never seen her dressed up like this. She smiled and left without a sound.

She pulled up at the club and walked inside. The music shook her dangly earings as she leaned her elbows up against the railing. Tanya over looked the crowd, keeping an eye out for Leo.[/color][/font][/b]

Leo woke up and glanced around, it was pitch black inside his small apartment. He looked at the alarm clock on top of his TV and it read [I]7:08[/I]. Leo jumped up and ran into the bathroom, stripping while he ran. He turned the water on, and pulled his boxers off. He jumped into the cold shower, and let out a little yelp

"Holy crap!" Leo yelped, picking up the soap.

After washing up, he got out of the shower and started drying himself off, he got out of the shower and exited the bathroom. He walked into his bedroom and looked around the bedless room. He walked over to his closet and slid open the mirror door, he looked inside and pulled out a white and black striped long shirt, he slipped it on, and turned around. He walked over to his dresser that was falling apart and opend it up, he took out a pair of boxers, a pair of white socks, and a pair of jeans. He slipped on his boxers, and pulled on his socks. He put his jeans on and walked over to his other pair of jeans, retrieving the belt.
He looked down, he looked like Freedy Kruger on crack. Leo looked around, then walked out to the living room. He pulled a shirt that was drapped over the chiar off, it said in white letters [I]Atari Teenage Riot[/I]. He took a whiff of it, then slipped it on over his white and black striped shirt. He went to the mirror in his bedroom, and examined himself. Not something you'd want to wear to a club, but he would make do.
He grabbed his car keys and walked outside, he took in a deep breath and walked down the stair of his aparment building. He got into his car and made his way to Club K.

He arrived at Club K, and parked his car around back. He got out and walked to the front of the building. He waved to Kyle, the bouncer and entered. He saw Tanya sitting at the bar, she spotted him and smiled.

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]Tanya spotted Leo and smiled. Leo stood frozen as he looked up and down, shocked.

"Hey, you look..great,"Tanya felt akward saying things like this to her teacher.

"Thanks, you look*blinks rapidly*amazing,"Leo examined her over again.

Tanya blushed, as did Leo when Tanya grabbed his hand and led him into the back to sit at a lone table. The two sit and order drinks, Tanya surprised Leo by ordering an achoholic drink.

She saw his bewildered expression,"Leo, there's something that I need to tell you. I haven't been completely honest."

"How are you able to buy a drink? The law says you have to be 21 and you're.."

"21...."Tanya interjected.

"What?"Leo's face twisted in utter confusement.

"I have been undercover at the school since I was 17, 4 years ago. I am an agent for the FBI, trying to get behind the whole stituation of the teachers misconduct towards students,"Tanya looked up at Leo and gave him her ID.

"I don't...You have been spying on me. You are going to turn me in? How could you do this to me?!"Leo's voice was hurt.

"Listen, you haven't killed a kid, therefore I cannot turn you in. I was only sent in to investigate the murder of innocent teens, only murders, Leo. They didn't care about students who were getting beat, it happens everyday by students alike. You are safe,"Tanya grabbed his hand.

He looked furiously at her. She let go of his hand and explained her story. The fake background, except the beatings, that was true, that was a risk she volunteered to take. The FBI literally, birthed Tanya Remmings, her profile was all fake, courtesy from the agency.

"So, how were you in the agency so young?"

"I was homeschooled my entire life, and I gratuated very early and went through college within two years. Outrageous I know, but I am a quick learner. I joined the FBI because of my boyfriend who was in this school and he got beaten nearly to death. Then a friend was killed, so I decided I wanted to put an end to this,"Tanya explained.

"What is your real name?"Leo sounded annoyed.

"It is Tanya, my last name is Masterson, age 21,"Tanya sat back,"Are you angry with me? I am sorry, I couldn't tell you a long time ago."

"What about your friends? How is it they knew you from how long ago, and they believe you're 18?"

"I was born with a defect in my genes that causes me to stay, physically, in the age range of 16. So growing up, I looked like them. I never attended public school with them until high school. You can ask them, they knew I was home schooled. When I started to go to public high, they asked and I said I wanted to be with my friends. Of course they have no idea my true age and that I took college classes and that I am in the FBI."

Leo looked up and smiled. [/color][/font][/b]

Ashley was concerned. Tanya hadn't shown up yet. [i] I know what she's doing....... she's playing with a teacher's dick.[/i] He thought. He felt no jealousy, but he did feel some concern. He thought that Tanya was playing with a vile of nitro glycerin. If she fumbled, she was dead. Ashley had alway hadf good instincts, but he wasn't all too good with the ladies. He sat up and he pondered what to do. "Circa, what do you say we go out and party?"
"Party? Why?"
"Because I want to have some fun. I have a way to get some id's for us. I'll go make them."
----------------------------------------------------------------
An hour latwer, Ashley and Circa are going out in an expensive rolls royce. they park at a club, and go inside. They are dressed like goths, and are barely reconizeable. They wear black lipstick, black clothes, and Ashley has died his hair black. Circa is wearing mesh pantyhose, a black leather braizer, and some short shorts, with a pair of tall boots.
Ashlet wears a mesh shirt with longsleeves, a pair of loose pants, boots, and a short vest and a pair of black gloves. Ciirca and Ashley begin to dance, and they continueally get everyone's attention with their hot dance moves. they are always in the center of a crowd. They dance like they are in heat, and their moves are smoth and without a hitch.

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: Now, isnt THAt emotional....

IC: Calista stared after Tanya, still sitting on Ashleys bed. She got lost in thought. She was slightly scared for Tanya, but also jealous of Mr. Lunias. But then again, she [I] was[/I] bi-sexual. She had known Tanya since first grade, and the two girls were tight. Really tight. Calista trusted her, and Tanya trsuted her. Her lips still buzzed slightly from when she had kissed Tanyas cheek. She shook her head, shaking the image of Tanya and Leo from her mind. Her lids got heavey. She hadnt noticed how exhuasted she was. [I] What a day...[/I] she htought before falling asleep- almost passing out- on Ashleys bed, unaware of ehr surroundings.

OCC: Eh, screw it. I was tempted to put in soemthing about Calista knowing tanyas age, but not really caring.... screw it...

Leo smiled, and then brushed the back of his hand against Tanya's face affectionately. He stood and cleared his throat.

"Yeah. Well..I'll be right back. I need to go to the restroom."
Leo sais turning around, and walking away. He walked into the bathroom and over to the sink. He turned the faucet on and splashed water on his face.

[I]Leo! You idiot! You're falling for a fed! But a hot fed at that...What a hottie!....Nice legs...Oh, uh..[/I]

Leo looked at his own reflection in the mirror, watter dripping form his features. First of all it was a dream to be at a club with a total hottie!, but it was unreal that she was a fed! Leo laughed at his misfortune, and walked out of the bathroom. He walked back to the table, and held a hand out to Tanya

"Want to dance?'' Leo asked, mimicking a tango

Tanya pondered for a moment, then took Leo's hand. He led her out onto the dance floor, where 'Techno-Salsa' was playing. They began dancing.

"I'm going to kill..." Mr. Marksman muttered in the hospital bed.

"Woah... He's waking up, guys!" someone yelled.

"Kill... You... Tanya..." he said slowly, mouthing out the words, enjoying the way they rolled out.

"Hey, Mr....," The doctor read the nametag at the end of the bed. "Marksman." He finished.

"Yea?" He said, opening on eye.

"Right now we're taking you to have surgery on you back. Don't worry, we don't think your parylized." He said.

"Pa...rylized...?" He muttered, then slipped back into unconsciousness.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]OOC: Ah yes! Arch is back!

Tanya laughed as Leo started to perform the "Party Boy" routine(from Jackass) on her. She tried to shove him away, but it only provoked him more. He continued to dance and backed her against a wall. Tanya laughed uncontrolably as Leo started to rub his chest against her.

"Stop!! Ah hahaha! Leo!"Tanya tried to force him off, but she couldn't find the strength because she was laughing so hard.

Leo started to laugh and pinned her arms to the wall. Tanya stared into his eyes.

"So, I take it you're not mad at me?!"the music was still too loud.

"What?!" Leo leaned into Tanya.

She tried to ask him again, but he still couldn't hear her. Tanya rolled her eyes and pulled her arms from his grasp. She then takes his shirt in one hand and drug him out the back door. Once in the alley, she asked him again.

"You aren't mad at me?"

"No, if I was, I would have left you sitting at the table,"Leo smiled like a sneeky little kid.

Tanya leaned against the building. She wondered how the others were doing. And about Mr. Marksman. He wouldn't remain in the hospital forever, and he'd be coming after her as soon as he got out. This thought put a worried look on her face.

"What's that look for? We're supposed to be having fun,"Leo grabbed Tanya's hips and pulled her to him.

"Oh, nothing...Do you want to go back inside?" Tanya brushed his hair away from his forehead.

"Do you?" Leo slid his hands into each back pocket.
~Back in the house~

Calista lay on the bed, wondering where Tanya was. She was worried and angry. She flung herself onto Ashley's bed. [i]Tanya, please be careful...[/i]

Kyo walked through the doorway and jumped on the bed. Calista jumped with shock. Kyo laughed.

"Don't do that!" Calista smacked him on the shoulder.

"Oww, what are you thinking about? I don't know bout you, but I am a little concerned about Tanya. What's up with her?" Kyo lay on his side, poking Calista in the side.

"You know I'm not that ticklish..As for Tanya, she knows how to take care of herself,"Calista rolled over to face Kyo.

The two stare at eachother.[/color][/font][/b]

OOC: animangademon...You are totally psychic, I put my hands in my back pockets all the time...Wow!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo and Tanya stood in the alleyway, silence gripped the moment. Leo cocked one brow, then the other. He opend his mouth, but no words came out. He gave a little smirk then spoke up.

"My place? or yours?" Leo said laughing.

Tanya turned to him, and gave him a playful push
"That the oldest line in the book!"

Leo held his hands out in a playful 'you wanna fight?' fashion
"C'mon now! Thats the THE oldest!...I tried it a few times on some other women...Didn't quite work"
Leo smiled, then grasped one of Tanya's hand.

She looked at him, then smiled.

"How about my place? I can whip up a damn good Martini!" Leo said laughin, again. He let go of her hand, and shook his hands, palm up, like his was weighing something.

"Alright" Tanya said, reluctant

~~~~~~
[I]At Leos apartment...[/I]

Tanya, and Leo sat on his couch, soft music playing, sipping on two Martinis. They were talking and having a good time.

"Oh? That dance at the club? You liked that, huh?" Leo said, mimicking it again.

Tanya began laughing as he did the dance again
"Yeah, that dance! You're such a weirdo!"

Leo turned to her, then gave a big smile. He walked back over to her and sat down. He took a long swig from his Martini then said
"I know"

Tanya's smile faded as she began thinking about other things. Leo looked at the time, the clock read 10:03
He let out a sigh, then turned to Tanya.
"Whats wrong? You seem so distant.."

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]"What's wrong? You seem so distant,"Leo set his glass down.

"I was just thinking about Mr. Marksman...He's insane, and Ashley kind of made it a little more worse that it already was...."Tanya held the glass close to her face, tracing the rim with her bottom lip.

"What happened with you and Mr. Marksman? What set it off?"Leo took her glass and set it next to his.

"Well back in my 'sophomore' year, I received a detention from him. He tried to 'force' himself on me and I fought back. He grew furious that I wanted nothing to do with him and beat me to the point where I stayed in the hospital for over six months. When I got out, I tried to get out of my mission, but Mr. Marksman persisted. He hunted me down everywhere I go,"Tanya looked down,"And he'll continue to do so until he kills me himself."

Leo took her hands in his and brought them to his chest. Tanya looked up at him and blushed.

"Don't worry, I won't let him touch you,"Leo rubbed the back of his hand on Tanya's hot cheek.

"I don't want you to get involved in my situation with him. He's psycho and he will kill you too,"Tanya started to tear, "This is something I have to do. It's become personal between Mr. Marksman and me. I will kill him, Leo. I will, and the agency won't be able to do a thing about it."

Tanya's eyes burned with stinging tears of hate. She started to sob, Leo brought an arm around her and pulled her into him.[/color][/font][/b]

A fight breaks out. Ashley begins to enjoy his time, as he fights and emerges without a scratch. He spots Tanua, and he waves.
He walks up to them, and he sits down. "What's up?"
Circa is wandering the dance floor. "So. i take it you are having a good time."
Tanya stares at Ashley, not believing her eyes. "What the hell have you done to yourself?"
"I'm only having a good time."
"Dressed like a vampire reject?"
"Yes. I like to be different."
"I see."
"Wanna dance?"
"In this?" says Tanya, indicating what she was wearing.
"Fine. I'm-" Ashley feels his bracelet vibrate. Ge becomes oddly expressionless. "I'll see you later. I have another job."
"Promise you will be careful......"
"I always am."

Leo pulled her close and let her cry on his shoulder. He slipped his other arm around her, then let his expressionless face turn to hate.

"What Hospital is he in?" Leo asked, slowly pulling Tanya away
She looked at him, then began shaking her head.

"No. I'm not letting you get involved in my affairs!" Tanya said, wiping tears away with the back of her hand. She pushed at him as he got up.

"What hospital is he in?" Leo asked, more intent on finding out.
He stood up, and started towards the door. "What hospital?"

Tanya stood up, and followed after Leo.
"St. Mary's. But I'm coming with you..." Tanya said, still sucking sobs away. She follwed Leo out the door and down the steps to his 'beater'. Wehn they got to his car, he turned to her, then smiled.

"We're taking your car" Leo said, smiling. "Oh..and dont get us killed!"

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]"We're taking your car,"Leo smiled when his didn't start,"And try not to get us killed."

"Hahaha! Trust my driving, it's the one thing that I know I can do right,"Tanya remarked and walked to the driver's side of her newly acquired Camero, complements of Mr. Marksman.

The powerful engine shook the ground as Tanya shifted into first, then second. She got onto the highway and pushed the car to fly faster. Leo clasped the dash board as Tanya dangerously weaved in and out of traffic. Her driving was most impressive, smooth, controlled and unwavering.

"You're an insane driver!"Leo laughed.

"And you, Mr. Lunias, are the worst dancer I have ever had the privelege of dancing with!"Tanya down shifted to get off on the write exit.[/color][/font][/b]

"I know I am!" Leo said, gripping the dash harder. He slid around in the seat, despite the seatbelt. "You're crazy!.....But I like that in a woman!"

Tanya laughed, and pressed the accelerator further in. The engine roared and horns could be heard as they dangerously weaved between and SUV and a Sedan. Leo let out a yell and a laugh at the same time. Tanya came to a screeching halt at the hospital district. She looked around to find St. Mary's Hospital. Leo pointed, and she turned the corner at an intersection. They came to a stop in front of the emergency entrance. Leo hopped out and let Tanya park the car. When she came to the door, Leo noticed she was still wearing that sexy dress. Not quite the killing cloths he had in mind, but he was sure she could still pull it off.
Leo and Tanya pushed the emergency entrance doors open, and walked down the hall. Leo picked a Patient Chart off the wall as they walked by a reception center, and began sifting through the papers to find Mr. Marksman's name. He found it and pointed at it, showing it to Tanya. They made thier way to the elevator. Leo pushed a button on the keypad, and the elevator doors closed shut. He turned and looked at Tanya, then smiled. He shuffled closer to her. He cupped his hand and breathed into it, then took a quick whiff. He turned to Tanya, and smiled.

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]OOC: Where is everyone else? You guys are aloud to post ya know, just make sure that you state where your character is and pay attention to other peoples posts..

Leo threw a goofy smile at Tanya. She giggled at him as he grabbed her belt loop and pulled her to him. The elevator dinged, they had three more floors to go.

"What is that silly look for?"Tanya played with a chunk of his hair.

"What look? This one?"Leo leaned in to kiss Tanya.

She smiled deviously and pulled away, just a little bit. Leo looked curiously and proceeded to try again. Tanya pulled away, and chuckled. Leo smiled playfully and cupped Tanya's face and kissed her soft lips.

A tingling sensation that Tanya hadn't felt ran down her body, through her breast and then to her stomach. She kissed back, a little harder, yet still soft as cotton candy.[/color][/font][/b]

Leo and Tanya made out all the way up to thier intended floor, then Leo pressed another button, lips still locked with Tanya's. They kept kissing until Leo pressed a button a third time. They needed to get down to business. Leo knew he was a good kisser, but Tanya beat him by tenfold! They got off on the 14th floor, and walked down the halls, Leo counting the numbers on the doors. They reached Mr. Marksmans room. They stood there at the doorway, not sure if they should go in or not. For all they knew he had a gun ready. They paused then opened the door. Leo let out a soft sigh, then put his index finger gently on Tanya's lips. They walked into the room cautiously. Leo scanned the area, and Tanya spotted a drwn curtain, a patient on the other side. Tanays walked towards the curtain, pulling Leo with her. The click of her heels were soft, and the pad of Leo's sneakers were near silent. Leo smirked.
[I]Are you ready for this Marksman?![/I]