OtakuBoards

They had it coming.[WARNING: May contain violence, adult language, and adult content]

Annie

Leo was sitting in a small confrence room with a load of other teachers, they were talking about Mr. Marksman, and other teachers. Leo sat quietly, waiting for his chance to speak. Some of the teachers were whispering to eachother before the confrence, Leo didn't trust them one bit. After what had seemed like forever all of the teachers stood up and pulled out weapons of sorts. They looked at Leo intent on killing him, Leo stood up and began backing away.

"I think I need to tender my resignation..." Leo said, grabbing at his Billy club...He felt nothing, he had left his weapon at home!

"You have betrayed us all Leo...You have fallen in love with a student, and now you must pay!" A teacher spoke up, slapping a club into his free hand. The began circling around the table cutting off Leo's chance of escape. Leo smiled, and cracked his knuckles. He turned to his left and spit in the closest teachers face, the teacher sumbled back wiping at his eyes. Leo lunged to the right, side kicking another teacher in the chin.

"Too bad I have to go!" Leo said before diving out an open window behind him. He ran around the school and to his car. He quickly got in and tried starting his car. It only revved, but never started "At a time like this?!"

The mob of teacher began swarming around Leo's car, they broke in his windows, and tore him from his car. He shoved the heel of his hand into a close teacher, putting him down for good. From behind he felt a sharp pain in his side as a knife slid into the skin belwo his lowest rib, Leo collapsed to the floor. He recieved a quick blow to the head, putting him down. They dragged Leo back into the school.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]Tanya was fuming at Mr. Marksman. Silence, Ashley stood there biting his thumbnail out of boredum.

"Do you remember those years ago when you first began to live with me?"Mr. Marksman broke the silence.

"Shut it,"Tanya's voice rasped.

"You were so innocent, so naive,"he continues.

Tanya's eyes started to swell with stinging tears. Ashley took in everything.

"Remember the night when you came back in at three in the morning, and I was waiting for you?"

Silence.

"You should, that was the night you and I found out what eachother was made of,"Mr. Marksman kept from view.

"I said shut it!"Tanya's voice choked. She fell to her knees and started to sob.

Mr. Marksman then presented himself, in his wheelchair, his arms rested across his lap, gun in right hand. Tanya couldn't look him straight in the eyes. Ashley helped Tanya to her feet.

"You are in no condition to fight, Marksman and you know it. I will not fight you now.."Tanya sniffed.

"Ho, you just wanted me to come out and face you. Now you want to wait?"his voice full of impatience.

"That was before I realized that it was actually you in the wheelchair. I will not lower myself to kill you while you're incompasitated,"Tanya holstered her gun.

"That was a mistake,"Mr. Marksman fired, only to hear the gun click, "What! I only used two bullets!!"

"Yes, well, while you were sleeping I visited you in the hospital. I saw your gun on the table and took the liberty of emptying the canister, except for two bullets,"Tanya chuckled.

"Why did you leave me only two? Why didn't you just empty?"

"Because I knew that you would come after me in your weakened condition. I left one for me, if you killed me with that one bullet, you could do whatever with the next. But, if that one bullet missed..I left one for yourself..."Tanya spat.

"Bitch!!"Mr. Marksman threw the gun at Tanya and spun around.

Ashley started to go after but the sound of sirens changed his mind. Tanya looked around too.

"I'm outta here..You coming with me?"Ashley asked.

"I can't..It's Leo..."

"What about him?"

"He went to a teacher's confrence adn I fear for him.."

"Okay, meet me later at my house.."Ashley leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Ashley was gone and Tanya drove over to the school. She looked up to see a group of teachers dragging the body of a man.

"Leo!!!"Tanya nearly flung the door of its hinges.[/color][/font][/b]

Ashley desides to go on his mission. He goes to the house, and he sees Dan sleeping. He packs 50 rounds of ammo, and he takes off. The man that Ashley is goindg to kill is a political figure, so he is near city hall. Ashey scopes out th building, and he enters, after putting on a disguise. He now looks like a hippy, and he loks good in the black wig. He enters a bathroom, and he wiats there. Opportunity will prestent itself.

Guest Skyechild91
OCC: Stupid Kyo.. ::sniffle::

IC: "KYO! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Calista screamed as the two killed each other. They dropped to the ground. Calista, oblivious to the pain in her right shoulder, runs over to Kyo. Her eyes are tearing up, and she cradles Kyos limp form in her arms, sobbing. ?No.. no, Kyo, no! Why? I.. no?? She chokes up. Kyo isnt dead just yet, and his eyes glaze over. Calista feels his pain as if it were hersa, and she cant controll herself. ?No.. Kyo, why? Why do you have to die? No? Kyo?? As he takes his final blood filled breath, she murmurs,? Kyo.. I- I love you?? Before she cna do anything else, she takes out one of her knives, andslits her wrists. [I] Im sorry, Tanya...[/I]

Leo moved a bit as they dragged him into the building. He touched the back of his head, feeling the warm liquid of blood stream down his neck. He looked around, looking at the teachers. They were pissed, he could tell. Some of them made remarks, some of them talk amongst themselves. Leo heard a yell and was struck on the back of his neck with a club. He winced in pain and looked around trying to find the teacher who hit him. It was Mrs. O'Grady....Leo never liked her. She was far too old fashioned for his tastes. She laughed hysteriacally and struck him again.

"Leo!!!" Tanya said bursting out of her car. Leo looked up and saw her sprinting towards him. The teachers dropped Leo, but one held his foot on the back of Leo's neck. They turned to face Tanya, she was sprinting at full speed. They tensed, raising thier weapons. Tanya leaped into the air and kicked a close teacher int he chest. That teacher skid across the ground to a painful halt against a tree. Tanya turned to her right and punched the closest teacher she could in the jaw, the teacher stumbled then fell. Leo winced as a teacher got a cheap shot on Tanya, striking her back. She fell to the ground but quickly composed. Leo had enough of this, he grabbed the teacher who was holding him down by the ankle. The teacher looked down when Leo grabbed his ankle but not for long until he hit the ground. Leo jumped up holding the back of his head. He saw a teacher sneaking up on the fighting Tanya and ran towards Tanya.

"Duck!" Leo yelled, when she did he leaped over Tanya and drop kicked the sneaking teacher in the chest. Leo landed with a loud thump. He jumped up quickly and back against Tanya, they stood there with thier fist clenched, back to back.

[color=deeppink][font=times new roman][b]OOC: Oh, man..there's two...Thanks for writing in here. If you want, you can make up a different character. See you two around~_^!!

"Thanks for coming,"Leo chuckled.

"You know I wouldn't allow you to do this on your own,"Tanya's eyes darted from one teacher to the next.

Her and Leo were ready for anything. Suddenly, from their right, a physical ed teacher launched himself at Tanya. He held a baseball bat and swung, Tanya whipped out her .375 shot the teacher in his thigh. The gun's emmense power blew his leg completely off, he fell to the ground and bled to death.

Another teacher jumped out at Leo, she held a razor sharp yard stick. She lashed at Leo but he ducked and dug his elbow into her stomach. She fell to her knees and coughed up blood. Leo laughed at her and side swipped her in the neck, snapping it and the teacher fell to the ground.

Four more teachers remained, Tanya spun her gun on her finger. Leo smiled at her and glared at the remaining teach's.

"Oh, you forgot this,"Tanya smarted and threw his Billy club to him.

"Thanks, sweets,"Leo was in business.

He charged at two teachers and slugged them in their shoulders, face and into the diaphram. The other two teachers rushed at Tanya. They tackled her against the brick building, knocking the breath out of her.

One had his arm pressed against her neck, the other pulled out his brass knuckles. Tanya brought her knee into the teachers, who was holding her, groin. He released his arm and Tanya grabbed the sides of his head, slamming his face into her knee. She then high kicked him in the face and he fell back, dying because the bones of his nose were forced into the frontal lobes of his brain.

The teacher with the brass knuckles swung at Tanya, she ducked and grabbed her butterfly knives from the inside of her sneakers. She flipped them open and brought both across the teachers chest. Tanya then slashed the man's neck with both blades. He fell to the ground, gurgling on his blood and tried to scrap for breath.

"Nice,"Leo walked up to Tanya and playfully slapped her ass.[/color][/font][/b]

She spun around and the knife was at Leo's neck. Leo put his hands up and showed an innocent face.

"C'mon now...Dont hurt me!" Leo said playfully, he touched the back of his head, he pulled his hands back and looked at his bloody hand. A sudden wave of pain overtook him and he fell to one knee. He spat up some blood, and winced as Tanya touched his shoulder.

"Are you alright?" She asked, kneeling down to him. She helped him up and over to the car, she opened up the passenger door and stuffed him inside. She walked around to the other side and got in. She started the car up and sped away, leaving the dead teachers laying on the school grounds.

Tanya pulled into the parking lot at Leo's apartments. She stopped and got out, Leo got out as well, holding the back of his head. They made thier way up the steps and into his apartment.
Leo looked around then went into the bathroom. Tanya sat down on the couch.

In the bathroom Leo searched his cabinets for bandages of some sort. He found medical tape and a washcloth. He folded the washcloth up and taped it around his head. He emerged from the bathroom, looking at Tanya. She laughed at his poor job of patching up his wound. Leo pulled the tape away and held the cloth against his head. He walked over to Tanya and sat down next to her. He leaned his head back against the couch, putting pressure on his wound. He looked over to Tanya and smiled. Tanya smiled back, and leaned over to him, gently kissing him on the lips.

OOC: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! That was so much like a bad zombie movie I nearly died laughing! And now to make things interesting...

Kyo and Calista lied dead. Mr. Kyoshiro was standing, using his last inch of life o try to pull the konai from his neck.

"you lost?" Said a deap voice penetrating the silence.

"M....m..mr....pri....ci....al...." Mr. Kyoshiro reached farther up. This man had a strng will to live. That or aniron throat. Suddenly the other man shot him right in te back of the head. Mr. Kyoshiro fell to the ground and died next to the other 2.

"Weaklings. I wonder hw the rest are doing? And of course my star pupil, Mr. Marksman." The man walked away laughing.

Asley hears some one enter, and also guards. He looks out, and sees his target.[i]peice of cake...............[/i]
Ashley exits the bathroom, and several pistols are pointed aty him, before they are lowered. "Just a kid."
"Only?"
"Yes....."
"I'll want to see him later......" The man's twin brother is standing next to him. "What are you talking about?"
"I want to ask him some questions. Like how we can improve the school systems."
[i]I bet you do......................[/i]
Asley pulls out his gun, fully loaded, and he puls the trigger, shooting a guard who gets in the way. The other guards pull out their guns, and begin fireing. Ashley ducks and runs into the stall, closing the door. He moves into another, by crawling across the floor. The othger guards are pumpning the stall full of lead, and Ashley bursts from behind them from another stall. Ashley shoots another guard, and Ashley aims at one of the twins, Ashley can't tell who is who.
A bullet flies past Ashley, and Blood spatters across his face. One of his earrings,his father, has been shattered. "You asshole!"
Ashley shhots the guard, and he turns back to the men, advanceing. Something grabs his ankle, and hoists him onto the air. His wig almost falls off, and he kicks out at a guard who isn't dead. "you're gonna pay for this, boy!We were waiting for you!"
"LET GO!"[i]*CRUNCH!*[/i] Ashley has kicked and shattered the man's jaw. This time, Ashley's wig does fal of, but he has a headband to keep his hair out of hius eyes. His shades have fallen off as well. Ashley sees a man with a grenade, and Ashlet aims at the closest twin, and shoots him in the head. Ashley looks down, and the grenade has hit the floor. Ashley jumps away, and he throws some of his extra special rounds into the room. The grenade explodes, and Ashley is flung throgh a window, and he then plumets to the ground, falling through things that slow his fall but aren't exactly the softest in the world.
Ashley hits a covered truck, and he bounces up. He has a dislocated shoulder, and possibly a broken rib. Ashley fall some more, and into a highrise. He slams through a window, and onto a bed. Ashley turns over, and he hears the sounds of a helicopter. He runs out of the room holding his arm as bullets rain in on the place. He opens the door to the apartment, and races down to the subway, where he escapes.
He sits down, and he is soon all but unconcioius.
"Tanya......" he mumbles. He is at his stop soon, and he gets off. He is near the school. He stumbles, and he edges close. There is a riot, or something of the like. Ashley sees Tanya and Leo fighting. Ashley is able to get a cartrige of ammo into his gun, and he unloads the entire clip. Most of the teachers run and Tanya spots the gunner. Ashley staggers, and Tanya's eyes pop open wide. He falls fgorward, and Tanya catches him. "What the hell?"
"It.... was...... a setup........................" he mumbles, before passing out.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]OOC: umm..I like that, Inu, but you need to read the previous posts. Tanya and Leo are already back at his apartment and the teachers are dead..

I will fix this, I am going to have to play your character for a bit..

IC:

Tanya gently kissed Leo on the lips, his eyes flinched and Tanya sat up. She smiled and got off of the couch and walked into the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator.

"D'ya want something?"Tanya fumbled through all of the junk Leo had.

"Umm...whatever you're having..and some Advil,"Leo closed his eyes.

Tanya laughed as she brought back two cans of soda and a bottle of Advil for Leo's head.

Leo switched on the television to the news.

"This just in, early in the morning hours, firefighters rushed to 248 Bloomingdove Blvd to put out a blaze that investigators have estimated to have been burning for 2 hours. Arriving on the scene, the bodies of two local high school students dead...a young woman..committed suicide... and a young man, multiple stab wounds....names have not been released..."the anchor continued.

Tanya sunk to the floor in a numb shock. Tears streamed down her paled face, her breathing picked up, she became hot and clamy. She started to choke and hiccup.

"Kyo....no...Who did this?*tears and silence*.....Calista!!!!! Why???!!! How could do this to me!!?? Calista!!!!!"Tanya crumpled and held herself, shaking violently.

Leo, despite his pain, dropped to the floor and held Tanya. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom and started to vomit. After her throwing up episode, she lay her head against the wall, sobbing.

Leo appeared in the doorway, he looked solemly down at Tanya's tear stricken face. She motioned him to hug her, he picked her up and squeezed her against his body. She began to cry and choke.

"I am terribly sorry, I am here for you. Tanya, I am always here,"Leo held her head.
~Meanwhile~

Ashley struggles to stand from his fall as he walks down the street. He limps and levers himself with cars and buildings. His body ached all over, his head was blurring colors and objects together. Blood spewed on the pavement.

"uhh..I...have to...find Ta-Tanya...."he struggles to think where Leo lived. He had seen his profile before, it was another mission that lay ahead. But Ashley couldn't bring himself to doing it, he knew how much it would kill Tanya.

He stumbled up the steps and found Leo's apartment number.
*Knock, knock, knock*

"Who could that be?"Leo and Tanya make their way into the living room.

Leo opened the door, Ashley stood bleeding and drifting in and out of conciousness. Tanya rushed to him before he fell onto the floor. He blinked up at her and started to speak.

"I-I...was...set up...I-It was a...set...up....."he passed out.[/color][/font][/b]

Ashley drifts in and out of consiousness. Tanya watches him, and is always there to comfort him. He occasionally coughs, and blood sprays everything.
"Ma......ma............mommy......."
Tanya listens, beng rude.[i] he's dreaming........[/i] Ashley coughs, and he is suddenly quiet. Tanya looks in on him, and he seems troubled.Leo and Tanya sit, and watch him. He stirs, and he speaks. "you...eavesdroped........... on me.................."
Tanya is taken aback. "you...are awake?"
"Would I be talking to you.....if I weren't?" Ashley has an attitude.
"Hey, be nice"
"I just had one hell of a day. I think I deserve the right to be an ass."
"You should rest...." Say leo.
"Shut up. I don't want advice from anyone."
Ashley's face is hidden, but Tanya notes the single tear that falls down his face. "we care......about..you..."she says, unsure of how to word it. "We will help you... you just have to ask."
Ashley turns his head torward Tanya, unsure if he can really trust her. "Do you.......-"
"Yes! Of course I mean it! I wouldn't say it if I didn't."
Ashley is having difficulties. He srtuggles to stay awake, but can't. "Call...Dan........ Tell him there was a problem........"
Ashley falls asleep. Leo picks up a phone, and he is abut to call the number, having remebered it from a file at the school. Tanya put her hand on his, and he puts the phone on the cradle. "Why?"
Tanya is quiet."He's not going back to Dan."
Leo is unsure of how to react to this. "why?"
"Do you know what he told me?"
"i'm no mind reader."
Tanya cracks a smile. "He told me abnout what Dan had domne to him."
"and?"
"Dan is the one who raised him..........It's because Of Dan that Ashley is so.... like he is. He doesn't even know what crying is."
"Sounds like that isn't all of it."
"Danm has been raping Ashley ever since Ashley was seven."
Leo definitly doesn't know how to take this. He stares at Ashley. "You mean...... that.........Ashley has been taking this for 17 years?"
Tanya moves back to ashley's side, because he was being restless, and moaning ibn his nightmares.

OOC: And so the perfect setup begins...

Maybe Mr. Marksman will die soon. Feel free to kill him, but don't shoot him in the head. I'd like it for Tanya to kill him, and he should bleed to death or something. I'm sure animangademon would also like it for Tanya to kill Mr. Marksman.
------------------------------
Mr. Marksman was just outside the front door of the house, pondering the best way to kill Tanya. He had constructed a ramp, slowly, and planned on shooting through the door, sliding down the hill, and breaking through it. He would then kill everyone in the house.

He fired several times in the door.

Someone screamed.

He slid down the hill, up the ramp, and through the door. He pointed a Tanya, but his shaky hands got the best of him, and he hit her foot.

She took out her handgun and pointed at Mr. Marksman.

"I'll enjoy this." She said, her eyes welling up with tears.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Tanya slanted to her side, her .375 aimed at Mr. Marksman. They stared eachother down for a minute that seemed like hours. Leo stood back, he was standing infront of Ashley holding him back.

"What are you waiting for Tanya, my pet?"Mr. Marksman sat before her.

"Don't call me that! I lived with the torment for too long!"Tanya's hand quievered.

"I thought we could have had something together, you were always beautiful and strong. Do you know how many times I stood in your doorway and watched you sleep? Knowing that you were powerless back the, I could have had my way with you several times. Until that one night, I did,"Mr. Marksman's voice slithered in the air like molasses.

Tanya's tears could not hold back and streamed down her face. Ashley stood shocked, as did Leo.

"Oh, you didn't tell your lover about that did you?"

"Tanya, don't worry about it. Just kill the bastard,"Leo tried to comfort her.

"I will tell them if you will not. It was 4 years ago, you came home from your usual escapades. You thought I was sleeping and looked into the bedroom to check. Satisfied that I looked asleep, you went into the bathroom in the basement to take a shower and not wake me.

But indeed, I was already awake. I walked into your room and saw you were not in your bed, so I went to the bathroom down the hall, and you were not there either. So, I knew that you were in the basement and went down stairs.

I saw the bathroom light and the steam poured out from underneath the door. I entered, you were unaware..until I peeled the shower curtain back..."Mr. Marksman started.

"Shut up.."Tanya's voice wavered.

"What happened Tanya? Why is it that you and I hate eachother so?"

"I said shut up!"

"Why did you become stronger? Why did you take marksman classes and martial arts?"

"SHUT UP!!"

"Why? Because in the shower, is where I took advantage of your innosence! That's where you first wounded me! Remember? You denied me!!*pause and he spoke calmly* But that didn't matter to me, huh? No, I was much stronger than you. *looks at Leo and Ashley* I will not have to tell you what happened next, do I? Well, I will anyway,"Mr. Marksman's smile curled.

"No..."Tanya started to sink to the floor.

"I fucked her, that's what. I must say, she was very..willing?"

"LIAR!!!!"Tanya straightened up," I denied every minute and you know it!! Remember the ceramic soap dish to your temple?"

"Yes, that's when it all started. The quest to kill,"Mr. Marksman laughed,"Come now, babe. You can do it."

"Tanya, what's holding you back?"Ashley was confused.

There he was sitting infront of her, yet she would not squeeze the trigger. Tanya ignored his remark and holstered her gun. Mr. Marksman's gun had run out of ammo when he delivered that shower of bullets, so Tanya wasn't afraid to walk to him. She stood above him and leaned over.

"I want to tell you something...You weren't just my foster father, you are my biological father.."before Mr. Marksman could respond, Tanya flipped a butterfly knife and slowly sunk the blade into his throat.

"Da-damn you..cunt.."were he last words. Blood spilled from his lips and his neck.

Tanya gritted her teeth and twisted the blade and jerked it out. Mr. Marksman slumped out of the wheelchair and onto the floor. Tanya fell to her knees and looked down at her knife. Leo knelt down and hugged her against his chest.

Ashley sighed in relief for Tanya. The pain and torment was over for her.

"Ash, are you up for another kill?"Tanya leaned her head Leo's shoulder and burried her face into his neck.

"Huh? No, that is my fight. Why would you want to help me anyway?"Ashley was surprised she'd offer.

"You've helped me out, now it's my turn. How can I help?"

"And me, how can I help out as well?"Leo kissed Tanya's forehead and looked up at Ashley.

Oi, that was long![/color][/font][/b]

Leo hoisted Tanya up, and they walked over to the couch. Leo set her down on the couch, and walked back to Ashley.
He slung one of Ashley's arms over his shoulder and walked him over to the couch. Leo turned around, and looked at the two. Bother were hurt, physically and emotionally. Leo gave a small shrug and walked into the kitchen. He opened his fridge and pulled out a Coke. He walked back into the living room, popping the tab of the soda. He took a swig from the can and set it down on the coffee table. He turned and looked at the clock. It read [I]11:32[/I]. He smiled and turned back around.

"Well...Whats the plan?" Leo asked, picking up his coke.

Tanya looked to Ashley who was in deep thought. Leo smiled and sat down next to Tanya, she laid her head against his shoulder and closed her hot, teary eyes. Leo smiled in spite of everything and took another swig of his coke.

"FOOLS" A deep voice bellowed through the house. They turned to the door. There was a teacher who had blood going down his face and an arm gone. He was wearing a big smile. "Y...YOU IDI....IOTS! YOu Ma..ay have beat..en us techer b..b..but THE PRINCIPAL LIVES ON!" He pounted his gun toward TAnya only do recieve 5 bullets in his back. It was.......

GuardianStorm this is where you come in.

Guest Skyechild91
[COLOR=teal][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]OCC; Following Kyos post... Check out the new girl! In case you guys didn?t know, Calista anf Tanya are ? were In Calista?s case- bisexual. So, as it happens, is my new character?

IC: The pricaple fell to the fell to the floor with a dull thud. Tanya?s eyes moved from the body on the floor to the figure in the doorway. Her mouth dropped. ?Who-?? Standing with one hand on hr cocked hip, the other holding a smoking gun, was a (in all of their opinions, including Tanya?s) a beautiful teen girl. She had short silver hair, bright green eyes, and about four or five earings in each ear. Tanya did a quik servey- long split dress, hiker boots, and a leg sheath that held a mediun sized knife. Her lips were full, her face slightly round, and a bod to boot. She slid her gun back in its holster. She said, her voice a milky soprano, ?My names Mira. I know what happened to calista and Kyo. ? Tanya gasped. ?How do you kow Calista?? Mira?s eyes and expression softened when a pained look entered Tanya?s eyes. ? How bout I bring my girls in, we all get comfy, and I tell you.? She dissapeared like a shadow before Tanya- or Ashley- could resist. In a minute, she came back with six other girls. They all sat down on the floor. Mira started?

? Well, calista and I were both taken into the same street fighter gang. She taught me how to get used to it. We were best friends. Eventually, she broke off from us, but we kept in contact.

Just as she was- I am bisexual.? Tanya and her friends started- that wasn?t the type of thing you went arund telling total starngers.

? Calista and I- had our moments. Flirted, teased, we found each other attractive. She broke off from ME about the same time that Danielle, the last leader of the gang, was killed. The rest of the girls trusted me, and appointed me leader. We grew farther apart, though never really forgot one another.? Her fists clenched in frustrationa and pain.

? I found Calista?s and Kyo?s bodys ? whom shed told me about.I vowed to kill Kyo?s murderer, and by avenging him, avenging her.? She fell silent, her face a mask of pain, confusion and hurt. Her steel green gaze shifted and lightled on Tanya. [I] Why? She reminds me of Cal, though they look nothing alike. Maybe.. No! I, I cant? I swore to myself I would lov no toehr.. but.. Calista?s? dead? could I? [/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

(sorry, but i have to post now, i'm leaving for a few days.)
(edit" i'm changing this to meet GS char entrance so thay means putting it after hers..................................a simple matter of 'cut and paste')

Ashley sighs."I see that you guys...em...girls are together?"
"Yeah... but we are going to get are going to live here in the same building.we should get going...we'll see you later." I'll be back rather soon..........We need to unpack.bub-bye..." the strange girl suddenly kisses Ashley on the cheek, causeing him to look away, his cheeks slightly red.
Ashley is reminded of his plight when they leave.
"So.....we are going on a job of youis Ash?"
"Fine........ But we are doing nothing tonight." He is suddenly dizzy, and he sits down, and then he passes out. He wakes to find Tanya leaning over him. Ashley's clothes are gone, and he is wearing a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt.
"you... changed my clothes..........."
"Yes..... have a problem?'
"No........ not really."
He motions at his shoulder. "I also have yet to pop this into place."
Tanya is still rather worked up, and Ashley is rather quiet. "I'll help you ash," says Leo. Asshley nodds, and Leo ventures close....
"um..... how-"
"Just grab my forearm. I'll do the rest."
Leo grasps Ashley's arm, and asks,"Like this?"
"Yes." Ashley winces, and he pulls away. "This will be painful.....Do not worry."Ashley yanks away rom leo, and there is a sickeningCRACK!, as Ashley's arm pops back into place. Ashley grunts, and Leo lets go. "You okay?"
"Fine,but-" A cell phone rings. Ashley is suddenly unresponsive. "that... is mine...."He stands, and moves to his pack, which had been taken off. Shgely answers. "I'm here."
"You screwed up."
"They knew I was coming."
"Really? You're lucky. They hace a profile circulating that looks nothing like you."
"I don't care. I did the job."
"That is all that matters?"
"That is all."
"You will be punished severly."
Ashley is quiet. "I lost an earring."
"what?"
"i lost my father."
"what? How?"
"It was shot off."
"Let me guess. You want me to find it."
"Yes........"
"Fine. I promise."
Ashley hangs up, and he looks out the sliding door that leads up to a deck outside. "I'm.....fine."
Tanya is not buying Ashley's story. "No you aren't."
Leo agrees. "You are going to tell us every thing."
"?"
"you heard me."
"all right......"
"When you were being raised..What about food? Were you ever.......hungry?"
"no......not really."
"what about sleep?'
"I would sometimes become unconcious, but it was fifferent from sleep."
"but....... isn't that-"
"No...i'm alright. Go get some sleep. There is always another day."
Tanya nodds, th9ijnking that Ashley has had a bad day, and that he wants to rest. "You aren't going to run away, are you?"
"I never run away."
"That is good to know."
Ashley looks at Leo. "May I use your shower? I would like to get cleaned up.
"sure. I'll set some clothing out for you."
Ashley is taken aback. "You....... you show such kindness to me."
"Of course. Not all of us teachers are as corrupt as Marksman."
Ashley walks to the bathroom, and takes his shower. Afterwards, he goes to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a few hours later, and Ashley wakes. There are noises coming from Leo's bedroom. Ashley's stomach tightens, and he begins to clean his gun. He takes a set of head phones from his pack, and plays a song, one of his faves.
He looks out the window, and he sighs, before he ventures out, leaving behind his task. Ashley sits down and a cold wind blows. He can still hear them, although muffled more so. It soon stops.
Leo comes out, wearing nothing more that a pair of sweat shorts. Ashley does not look at him.
"Hey......... what are you doing out here?"
"I... wanted to think."
"I see. you really are a smart one...."
"It was you two who woke me."
Leo's cheeks redden. "We..............did?"
"I am not deaf."
"I never said that. I'm sorry. It... must have brought memories for you...."
"no. I just walked out here."
"Ah....."
Ashley stands, and he looks up at the moon. "i...... wonder what I will do when I die............."
"You planning on it?"
Ashley halts his train of thought, and changes the subject."Are you not cold?"
Leo shakes his head. "No. It's nice out here."
Asley is silent, and Leo becomes nervous. "You know, Ashley......You can stay here....you don't have to go back."
"That would raise problems. I do not wish harm to befall you.I will go."
"No wonder Tanya likes you."
"Mn? What do you mean?"
"When she changed your clothes, she remarked that you were still kind.... despite how you act. She also remarked on the size of...well......you know."
Ashley is curious. "And?What did she say?"
Leo is amused. "You have nothing to fear...she said it was one of the biggest she'd ever seen."
Ashley is quiet, and he talks of a different subject.
Ashley's voice echoes. "Killers are in many ways enemies. If I were you, I would not welcome me into your home."
"why?"
"You are one of my targets.I am supposed to kill you."
"What?"
"Do not worry. I will not kill you. Tanya.......she loves you...and it would kill her."
"You are as she said....."
"Tanya loves you, not me. She has no place in her heart for me. I do not belong here. I belong no where."
"One of the reasons I love Tanya is her inablilty to be dominated. I can't juristict what she does. She is as free to love as you are."
"I may go when ever I want?"
"You aren't a prisoner. My offer still stands."
Ashley smiles, and he looks so much better. "thanks."
Leo ruffles Ashley's hair. ""you should smile more. You look like you never do. You're really cute when you smile."
"I didn't expect to hear that from you."
"I'm full of surprizes."

man... i have edited like......um...seven times now...

Guest Skyechild91
Umm... Not fair. Yu cant exactly kick my char out, Inu. Thats not fair! Lets pretend that Kyo No Ryu's post and mine happened AFTER Inu's k?

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]terra, I know that I am about to spam, but this has to be done.

GuardianStorm, you have a double post, please delete or copy and paste " Yeah, next post's mine!!!" to your post.

No more discussing on the thread, c'mon guys, you know this is against the rules and drives the mod's crazy. If you have to discuss something, please take care of it through PM's.

This is a warning for the future, no more spamming after mine. I will be forced to attack you next time^^....So, I guess we wait for someone else to post, I can't congure up anything for this..

Thanks,
~anima[/color][/font][/b]

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]:twitch:...I thought I said no spam.....

Tanya lay in bed, staring out the window at the wind blowing through the trees. She hears Leo talking to Ashley, but she does not move. Instead, she lays and thinks on the days events.

She thinks of Calista, her best friend, her lover. Tanya remembered the times that the two shared the most intamate of moments.
[i]~Flashback~

The two girls lay in Tanya's bed, watching a movie. Tanya was leaning up against the headboard, Calista lay in Tanya's lap, her arm wrapped around Tanya's thigh.

"Calista, what are you doing?"Tanya giggled.

"No-thing,"Calista smiled up at Tanya deviously.

"Don't tickle me!"Calista started tickling Tanya in her sides.

The two girls laughed and restled, the sheets wrapping around their bodies.

"Great, now you got us stuck,"Tanya laughed, she was facing Calista's face, one hand cupped Calista's burning cheek, the other on Calista's buttock.

"Well, you were the one who started spinning around,"one of Calista's hands was on Tanya's thigh, the other on Tanya's breast.

The two were so close that their eyelashes crossed eachothers cheeks. Tanya smiled lovengly into Calista's beautiful eyes. Calista stared back. Calista swallowed and kissed Tanya's soft pink lips.

Tanya was a little shocked. Not because Calista was a girl, but the fact that Tanya didn't think Calista was bisexual like herself. Tanya leaned into Calista and their lips locked in a sweet, gentle kiss.

Tanya slipped her tongue between Calista's lips and grazed her tongue. Calista returned and they engaged in finally releasing themselves from the tangle of sheets. The two stare into eachother and Tanya makes the first move.

She reached over and lifted Calista's shirt over her head, her hair swished to the sides and she threw the shirt off onto the floor. Tanya smiled and leaned over to kiss Calista on the neck. Calista sighed and leaned back. Tanya moved her way down Calista's neck and grazed her tongue on a pink nipple.

Calista gasped, Tanya sat back,"Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, it's just..I have never done this before.."Calista blushed and looked down.

Tanya peeled off her shirt and took Calista's hand and placed her breast. Calista looked up and smiled.

"It's okay, I will guide you."

Calista nodded and Tanya motioned Calista to lay down. Once Calista was on her back, Tanya lay beside her and ran her hand up Calista's thigh and up her boxer shorts. Calista jumped, but told Tanya to continue.

Tanya leaned over and locked her lips with Calista's, continuing to pull the boxer shorts off. The slid smoothly off of Calista's silky legs. Tanya traced Calista's belly and naval, and began to spread Calista's thighs.

Calista's breathing intensified, her breasts raising and falling, she moaned as Tanya played her fingers across Calista's sensitive flesh. Calista's back arched as Tanya slowly slid two fingers into Calista's body. Tanya applied slight pressure and pulled down and moved back up. Calista grabbed onto Tanya's back and began to scratched up her back.

Tanya laid her head onto Calista's heaving stomach. She felt Calista tighten and heard her gasp, she threw her head back into the pillow and moaned in pleasure.

Tanya kissed Calista's quivering lips, Calista grasped Tanya's thick red locks and pulled Tanya into her and held her tight. Her body shook, trying to calm from her new experience.
~End of Flashback~[/i]

Tanya burried her face into her pillow and shook with sobs. [i]Calista, my beautiful Calista..I will never forget that night I helped you discover yourself. You used to be depressed and lonely..I am happy you found a companion with me. And I am happy I found a companion in you...I will always love you..[/i][/color][/font][/b]