Jump to content
OtakuBoards

bomb those basterds


Recommended Posts

Guest Trotenks
Posted
we did it the us got payback the bombed afghanastan
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
yeah earlier today, and we didn't bomb them, they were missiles I believe, but it would be easier to read if you'd actually put a , and . here and there ^_^ just a not so friendly suggestion
Posted
Yea...Heh it was only a few...The payback isnt over its just beginning!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]so, it makes you happy that the US sent a few missiles at afghanistan, huh? you see it as payback? well you know what? I think your a moron.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yeah, that's just gonna start WW3... Great, I'm going to get bombed in my lil' housde in UK. Seph's right...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]so, it makes you happy that the US sent a few missiles at afghanistan, huh? you see it as payback? well you know what? I think your a moron.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]I agree 100% with you, Seph. Talk about moronic, it's so stupid to stamp up and down and gloat when something serious is going on.

These missles weren't aimed at [i]Afghanistan[/i], they're aimed at the [i]Taliban[/i]. There is a clear distinction there. 99% of Afghan people are peace loving...they didn't choose their "government".

This whole revenge mentality makes me sick...even though I think that the attack is appropriate (as long as it is effective against the real purpetrators).

And I think it's fair to remind you, Trotenks, the attack is being carried out by the United States, Great Britain, Australia, Germany, Canada and France...

At least, that's who is involved at the moment.[/b][/size][/color]
Posted
Its just a small circle of people that are making a whole country suffer! And just because they wouldnt hand over 1 man!

And Seph is right, you are a moron!
Posted
[SIZE=1]My friend wants WW3 to start do he can go and kill Bin Laden...... heh, he's quite a strange boy... And he's in Cadets so he says he wants to borrow my BB gun and shoot Bin Laden in the A55!!! But every country helping US will be affected by the next wave of attack the Taliban brings.[/SIZE]
Posted
You have no idea how many allies we'll have if we destroy the Taliban. It's sick how they handle people, as if it a human life with a soul is a stuffed toy. They have a football field were they take people and hang/shoot people there, and if you haven't guessed it yet there is an audience.
Posted
hehe osma bin laden is on afghan tv, wouldnt it be funny is this happened:

Osma: Americans we are not afraid of you... wha... what is that?!?! :eek:
*missle comes in and blows up osma and the other afghans*
CNN:.... errr... we seem to have lost the signal...
Posted
If you REALLY think about it, it's really sad. How 1 world should be like 1 country such as america is. United, yet were split up killing our [B]own people[/B] , just because I'm Jewish and someone elsewhere is a Arab doesn't make make us different to the point that we kill eachother.
Posted
Seriously, there is more things in the Talaban that they can't do than they can do! I mean, their beards have to be a certain length for crying out loud!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]I agree 100% with you, Seph. Talk about moronic, it's so stupid to stamp up and down and gloat when something serious is going on.

These missles weren't aimed at [i]Afghanistan[/i], they're aimed at the [i]Taliban[/i]. There is a clear distinction there. 99% of Afghan people are peace loving...they didn't choose their "government".

This whole revenge mentality makes me sick...even though I think that the attack is appropriate (as long as it is effective against the real purpetrators).

And I think it's fair to remind you, Trotenks, the attack is being carried out by the United States, Great Britain, Australia, Germany, Canada and France...

At least, that's who is involved at the moment.[/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Jeez you always are right James........Heh
Posted
have u guys ever wondered bout our "allies?" no offense, for the ppl that are in other countries.. but have you wondered that there might be a possibility of betrayal? i mean, the U.S. [I]has[/I] helped out other countries in war, but the ppl on the other side might have revenge on their minds toward the U.S.... but i dunno... dat's just me... DTA...

ne wayz, i agree with safer, you guys are real moronic to enjoy this lil war of ours... i don't like it one bit.. but on the other hand, i have 5 more fingers... j/k...lol... ne wayz, on the other hand, they asked for it, and i agree that terrorism should be stopped...i'ma shut up now, cuz i make no sense.....
Posted
We've helped so many other countries out, we payed Russia billions of dollars after we completly destroyed them because they probably wouldn't be on the map if we wouldn't have, we helped out so many other countries YET....... in time of everything that's happened now and in the past have you ever heard of another country helping us out.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]have u guys ever wondered bout our "allies?" no offense, for the ppl that are in other countries.. but have you wondered that there might be a possibility of betrayal? i mean, the U.S. [I]has[/I] helped out other countries in war, but the ppl on the other side might have revenge on their minds toward the U.S.... but i dunno... dat's just me... DTA...

ne wayz, i agree with safer, you guys are real moronic to enjoy this lil war of ours... i don't like it one bit.. but on the other hand, i have 5 more fingers... j/k...lol... ne wayz, on the other hand, they asked for it, and i agree that terrorism should be stopped...i'ma shut up now, cuz i make no sense..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue][b][size=1]What reason could the allies ever have to betray one of their own?

I seriously doubt that anyone would take this opportunity to betray the United States. I mean, the USA is a part of the allied nations, and as it's been stated, by law...an attack on one ally is an attack on all of them.

So to betray your own ally for no reason would be pretty stupid...especially at a time like this.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
There he goes again saying all of the obvisous stuff but he is right...It would be really stupid to do it now......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...