Guest Tec-9 Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I'm not gonna choose... so i'll stay "neutral"... :D
amibasuki Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I don't like the thought of war, but if it has to be done, then it should be done.
Yoda Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I don't agree with the action of war, but I do agree in justice, and so it must be done!
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 i voted no, but sometimes it's necessary to stop evil people. it's sunday morning, i just woke up & turned on the news & found out we're now at war. they're fighting as we speak...
Roxy89 Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]i voted no, but sometimes it's necessary to stop evil people. it's sunday morning, i just woke up & turned on the news & found out we're now at war. they're fighting as we speak... [/B][/QUOTE][color=royalblue]I agree with you..Yeah I think they attacked last night or something like that...[/color]
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 i'm not sure what i should vote.. i guess i'm not gonna take the poll.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I'm 100% Passivist, you can figure it out... And name one war where Justice was served..... I'd like to know one....
RicoTranzrig Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I would say WWII...but I know there's something wrong with that one too.
Guest Zeh Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Your right of course trnstic. Not a single war in history has justice been served in.
conpiracymonki Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [b]'Justice is just a side-dish,' -Me Me? I like fights, but Wars are pointless,..so..neutral, mainly..[/b]
Jamvis Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Well i have to go with being a Neutral. [/B][/QUOTE] me too OMG treble! i havent seen you in like forever! WHERE YA BEEN?
Sara Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I don't support it... Gee, a couple thousand peole died in a terrorist attack. I know!!! Let's go to war and kill off even more! Military intelligence, ha! I dearly love oxymorons.....
Sui Generis Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 Well on the poll I put nuetral, but now that I think about it I oppose it completely! After reading TN's post it makes since. thousands apon thousands of people die, because one government doesn't like another...Doesn't make since to me.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 When innocent people are in danger of losing their lives, you wonder who is the better person..in this whole situation War is ugly no one ever said it was pretty, but in war there are unfortunate casualties...I truly feel for the Afghan people...they of all people don't need this...but we all knew it had to be done...this operation is called Enduring Freedom..I think...but to me it is World War III, no matter how you look at it.... I do agree with the military action...and I hope it does the job it was intended for.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now