Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do u agree


Do you suport the thought of war?  

  1. 1. Do you suport the thought of war?

    • No(Dove)
      7
    • Yes(Hawk)
      3
    • Neutral(both)
      8


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not gonna choose... so i'll stay "neutral"... :D
Posted
Im a neutral.....I agree with everyone else! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i voted no, but sometimes it's necessary to stop evil people.

it's sunday morning, i just woke up & turned on the news & found out we're now at war. they're fighting as we speak... [/B][/QUOTE][color=royalblue]I agree with you..Yeah I think they attacked last night or something like that...[/color]
Posted
i'm not sure what i should vote.. i guess i'm not gonna take the poll.
Posted
Your right of course trnstic. Not a single war in history has justice been served in.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]Well i have to go with being a Neutral. [/B][/QUOTE] me too OMG treble! i havent seen you in like forever! WHERE YA BEEN?
Posted
Treble had Computer problems for a bit...
Posted
I don't support it...

Gee, a couple thousand peole died in a terrorist attack. I know!!! Let's go to war and kill off even more!

Military intelligence, ha! I dearly love oxymorons.....
Posted
Well on the poll I put nuetral, but now that I think about it I oppose it completely! After reading TN's post it makes since. thousands apon thousands of people die, because one government doesn't like another...Doesn't make since to me.
Posted
When innocent people are in danger of losing their lives, you wonder who is the better person..in this whole situation

War is ugly no one ever said it was pretty, but in war there are unfortunate casualties...I truly feel for the Afghan people...they of all people don't need this...but we all knew it had to be done...this operation is called Enduring Freedom..I think...but to me it is World War III, no matter how you look at it....

I do agree with the military action...and I hope it does the job it was intended for.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...