OtakuBoards

Akiyoshi

Squall

Hak: We could use a magic user. Just one more question. What are your weapons?

Demi: All I have is Plasma Rifle and this stone pendant.

Hak: Alright. Welcome aboard. My name is Hakaru Tskokanaru, but I preferred to be called Hak. Nice to meet ya.

Demi: Nice to meet you too.

Zsuzsanna: So you're looking for people willing to help you find a great treasure? Um, can I join? This is a great opportunity for me. My weapons are a Katana and Caster gun. I could also use the journey to find more caster shells. So what do you think? can I join?

Hak: You're in Zsuzsanna. Nice to meet ya. So all that's left now is Anya. So what do you think? Do you want to join us?

OCC: This is pretty good despite the fact I ended up in two places at once.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo][font=times new roman][b]"Hmm,"Anya stood up and stretched.

"Are you going to do it?"Demi asked.

Hak is looking at Anya, Garai and Zsuzsanna as well. Anya's tail twitched from all of the attention. She didn't answer, she looked up at the ceiling.

"What's the profit?"Demi turned her attention back to Hak when Anya didn't answer.

"It all depends on how many merc's I get,"Hak leaned back against the bar.

"Alright, I will join you Hakaru Tskokanaru. You just remember who I am. Do not attempt to underestimate my abilities. If you pull any funny stunts, I will personally make sure that you regret asking me to join,"Anya put her hands on his knees and leaned in to whisper to him.

He stares at her for a few seconds and smiled.

"Done,"Hakaru and Anya shook hands.

"Treasure? Did I hear you correctly?" Demi asked quietly, almost shyly.

"Yes, what's it to you?"Hakaru was a little annoyed.

"My name is Demetria Genesee, or Demi. I'm a pilot mostly, but I have extensive training in magic, and I'm a fair shot. I'll do just about anything for the right price, and treasure sounds absolutely perfect. So, what do you think?" her face was gleeful.[/color][/font][/b]

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna smiled looking at everyone, seeing that she is going to have to get used to having friends now. She looked at them thinking of their names in her head as she glanced at them. She giggled softly, not doing that since she was a child.

"So...when do we leave for this treasure Captian?" Zsuzsanna asked quietly, looking up at Hak with a confused look, making sure she gets her stuff together.[/color][/i]

Hak: Well, until the repairs on my ship are done we're not going anywhere, so I guess we'll be able to leave some time tomorrow, maybe we'll be stuck here for two days if the rain keeps up. Anyways, for now we should get our bearings straight, get all the supplies we need and find a hotel for the night. So are you guys ready?

Short again but this was all I could think of at the moment.

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna nodded getting that information in, fixing her skirt again, realizing that it's too short, thinking about something then now having one tiny question about what to bring or not, she piped up silently asking.

"So does that mean we bring clothes and small personal items?"

----------

I'm sorry this is so short....all i can really say or ask at the moment. Im tired and all so i'm gonna go to sleep now. Night.[/color][/i]

The gallery seemed to clear out when Hakaru left. Seichiro sighed and guessed he was right about them all wanting to impress Hak. He turned his radio back on and took a seat.

The door swung open soon after. A man with two large bag of groceries came barging in. "Rain cleared up. The hangars were closed early." He said, walking passed Seichiro, and spotting the pile of broken targets. "Who in blazes had the nerve to tear up your targets like that?"
"Hakaru. But it's okay, he paid for them."
"Hak? Hakaru...was in this very room?!"
"Yeah."
[color=teal] My dad was Hak-crazy since day one. He considered him a hero, and a god. [/color]
"He was here?!"
"...Yeah."
"And you didn't even get a shot of him shooting here?!"
"What are you so worked up over? You see him every day at the hangars."
"But not in here! Think of all the publicity the little gallery would get! We could have him sign autographs and..."
"Don't you feel ashamed to act like that? With all your obsessing, people are really begining to wonder about you."
"Oh ho! Funny man! We'll see who's laughing after this!" He dropped the bags, and pulled a massive gun out of one of them. "The XJ9 Super Exterminator! When I join his crew this baby'll-"
"Join his crew? You actually think he'd consider you?!"
"With this he will!" He pointed it at the desk where Seiciro was sitting. A rocket came out of the nozzel and ahnnialated the desk. "BE CAREFUL!! You almost hit me with that thing!"
"What do ya know? It's loaded."
"You idiot!"
[color=teal] My step dad was a perfect example of the majority of the city. Jsut someone, who needs to be decked... [/color]

[color=indigo][font=times new roman][b]"Yes, be sure to pack personal items and clothes. We'll be on the ship for many days, possibly weeks. Of course we'll stop here and there, but bring your personals,"Hakaru explained.

"So, shall we just go and take care of personal business tonight and meet here in the morning?"Garai fiddled with his pouch.

"Yeah, we'll all reconvine here at eight am. I hope you all show up,"Hakaru's voice was of death.

"Right, well I don't have anything better to do, so I will be here,"Anya walked towards the door and gave a wave over her shoulder,"See you all in the morning."

Anya walked out onto the puddled streets, the rain had cleared, except for those occasional drops. People screaming in the market places, children splashing eachother, dogs chasing the children. The sun dared to peek itself through the grey clouds, trying to show people that he was soon to set.

"Anya Himura! We've been looking for you,"a chuckle appeared from the shadows of an ally.

"What is your quarrel?"Anya sensed this man was sore with her.

"You owe me money, my little pretty,"the beast of a man presented himself infront of her.

He was taller than her(which isn't very hard seeing she's 5'3), it looked as if he hadn't shaved in a week, the same with a bath. The man reaked of booze and sweat.

"I owe no one anything. You must be mistaken,"Anya continued to walk.

"You owe me from last month when you 'borrowed' a gun, and then you busted it to hell. For that you owe me big time! If I don't get that money now, you're going to Hell with that gun!!" the man pulled out a small handgun.

Anya stopped dead in her tracks and slowly turned around. She glared at this nasty human.

"If you don't holster your weapon and leave me be, I will be forced to impose. And trust me, it will not be pretty,"Anya tapped her whip's handle.

Anya loves her whip. It's atleast 10 feet long, tightly bounded leather, and is tipped with a small, razor sharp diamond. She's been known for this whip. One time she lashed a man so that he had to have his leg amputated.

"Ha! You don't scare me with that piece of leather!"

Anya smiled and before anyone could blink, a loud pop rang out into the air. The man fell to his knees, holding his now nub of an arm. His right hand was on the ground and he looked up with fright at Anya. He got up and ran.

"Hmm,"Anya giggled and wrapped up her whip and strapped it back onto her belt.

She continued to walk and decided to go back in to say goodbye to Seichiro. She walked in, the little bell rang. She looked at what was the desk and her ears twitched.

"Seichiro?"

"Yeah, I am here. Hey Anya, back again?"Seichiro came from around cleaning up the targets Hakaru obliterated.

"I..*still looking at the desinigrated desk*..came to say goodbye. What happened?"she couldn't resist anymore and pointed towards the pile of splinters.

"Oh, that. Dad got a new toy. Goodbye? What's up?"

"I am to go with Hakaru on his treasure hunt,"Anya explained the events in the bar.

Seichiro huffed a bit. "Why? I thought your people didn't believe in such brothel."

"Well...can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I need the money, I am infact in debt. My car didn't do to well in my last race, and now I owe alot of money. That's why I took the job. I just hope for Hakaru's sake he isn't messing around with me,"Anya was deathly serious.

"Oh, okay. Yeah, I hope for his sake too. I've seen you angry before,"Seichiro's face smirked.

Anya giggled,"Hey, I need a gun. What can you do to help?"[/color][/font][/b]

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna nodded to Hak, sitting there for a breif moment, rubbing her eyes for a moment knowing they are changing colors again, having that effect when she is a bit emotional. Her eyes changed to a light pink color, hugging Garai for him helping her, walking back to where she lived, an abandonned appartment building. She opened her front door, walking in cuatiously, not sure what's going to be in there today, seeing nothing but her kitten Miles, she picked the black kitten up, setting him on her bed, getting a bag, throwing her clothes in there, plus her brushes. Also adding a couple pairs of shoes and some glittery lip gloss loving it cuz her brother also gave it to her. She turned around and opened the closet, pulling out her katana and caster gun, a small box holding her caster shells, she only had 6 left, putting them in the bag as well. Then picks up miles, slinging the bag over her shoulder, looking around her home for one last time she felt and left leaving the door open.

She made her way down the street again, wrapping her body up more, keeping the small black kitten as warm as she could, not wanting it to die at such young age. She walked back into the bar sitting down at the bar, laying her bag on the floor, and setting Miles on the bar, smiling at him, asking for some milk for him.

"Can I have a small bowl of milk please?" She asks the bartender softly, soon getting a small bowl of milk, seting it down infront of Miles, letting him drink it, she petted him as he did, smiling some, just waiting for everyone to come back.[/color][/i]

Garai started heading to the building of his last client. He walked up to the door and knocked on it. "What's the password" a person asked on the other side. "You'll let me in if you know what's good for you" garai said. "That's a close enough answer" the person said as they opened the door and let garai in. Garai came in and rode an elevator to the level where his room was. When he got there his employer was waiting. "It's good to know you completed the task I asked of you" the man said as garai walked past him. "Ya, i'll take my payment and be on my way mike" garai said as he walked into his room. Mike just nodded as he followed garai. "As promised here's your payment and I had you caster modified" mike said as he handed garai's caster gun and money. "So where are you off to" mike asked. "Who knows where i'll be going to now but if you need of me again in the future call for me" garai said as he packed up his stuff. Mike just nodded as garai jumped out of a window. Garai landed on the street and headed back to the bar.

"Yeah, I kept all the guns that people left." He said, leaving through the Employees door for a second, and then returning with a large brown box. "Take what you want." Seichiro said. "You want to say bye to dad while he's here?"
"Uh, no. Hey these are pretty good."
"Yeah nobody comes back for them anymore. There's no point owning a gun in this city."
"I guess..." Seichiro held up a silver tin cash box. "here, take this with you."
"Hmmm? Are you serious?"
"Yeah, you may need it it."
"...thanks." She grabbed the box. "This place won't be the same without you here. A lot less violence."
"I'll make sure to send you a postcard now and then."
"No, don't."
"???"
"It'll be easier for you to go forward without looking back."
"..." Seichiro gave her a big grin. "I guess that's it then. Bye."

[color=indigo][font=times new roman][b]Anya chose a Colt Magnum*hehehe*. It was platinum and black. She takes the gun and thigh holster and attatches it to her belt.

"Don't worry, I will send you a postcard now and then,"Anya looked up at Seichiro.

"No, don't.*Anya looks hurt*It will be best for you to move forward,"Seichiro placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Right, take care of yourself kid,"Anya leaned over and embraced Seichiro.

"I would say the same, but I know you can take care of yourself. So I will say this, when you come back, you'd better come back to see me,"Seichiro hugged her tighter.

"Of course I will, kid. Say goodbye to your pops for me. Bye Seichiro, I shall return,"with that Anya gave him a kiss on the cheek and left.

She walked down the street, holding onto the silver tin that Seichiro had given her. It started to rain again, softly. The pitter patter on tin roofs, the sweet smell of water lifted Anya's spirits. She didn't want to leave Seichiro, she wished he'd come along.

Anya walks up to the door to her small house and enters. The one bedroom house was quiet and empty. She walked into her kitchen and took out a bottle of water from the fridge. Anya walked into her bedroom..well, it wasn't much. A matress lay on the floor, the closet doors hung from their hinges, her dresser mirror was broken in several different places.

She smiled, she liked her house. Simple, not too cluttered. She threw all of her weapons on the couch and walked back into her room. She grabbed a duffle bag and began to pack her things. A noise came from the bathroom, Anya didn't fear, she knew what was in the bathroom.

"Sabian, I have a surprise for you,"Anya walked to the door and opened it.

A wolf tackles Anya. He was fluffy and snow white with a silver breast. His eyes were bright green and he is very hyper. Anya picked this wolf up when she was walking home one night from a race. He was licking her face and neck.

"Okay, I will tell you. We are going on a treasure hunt with Hakaru, yes we are. You had better be a good boy, Sabian,"Anya knelt down and fluffed his thick, silvery breast.

Anya finished packing her clothes. She walks into the living room, Sabian at her heals, and puts her belt and holster back on. She takes her whip and snaps it on, she ties her ninjitsu and tanto, her Chinese stars are in a pouch attatched to her belt, she reaches over and grabs her crossbow which is slung over her shoulder.

"Let's go Sabian,"Anya walks towards the door and takes her staff.

Anya walks towards the bar, Sabian faithfully at her side, tongue hanging out of his head.[/color][/font][/b]

*Dragus heads to the Hotel he is currently staying at (Which is ten minutes away).*
Dragus:"Maybe I can hitch a ride tommorrow I'll get there at 7:50 and see who will give me a ride."
*Dragus enters the Hotel.*
Hotelkeeper:"Hello sir..."
Dragus:"I'll be staying here for one more night..."
Hotelkeeper:"Yessir; here's your key."
*the Hotel keeper gives him the key to the room he was in.*
Dragus:"I'll pay you tommorrow morning at 7:30 sharp."
*Dragus goes to his room and goes to sleep.*

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna closes her eyes, rubbing the back of Miles' ears, watching the black kitten sleeping infront of her, slowly getting drousy herself she starts to nod off, not wanting to yet, not ready to yet, still haveing to sharpen her kanata. She picked it up and unsheathed it, pulling out a sharpening tool, slowly and quietly sharpening the katana that her brother gave her for her birthday. The design on the handle of the katana, is a light pink butterfly shaped symbol like this: '~}{~'

Zsuzsann looked over to her left down the bar at Garai, trying to stay awake, not sleeping for over 48 hours, finally catching up to her. She sheathes her katana hanging it on her side, going down the bar to Garai and looks over at him waving some, smiling softly, being very shy suddenly a small blush on her cheeks. "Hi."[/color][/i]

"Hi to you to" garai said to zsuzsanna. "So did yuo get all of your stuff together" zsuzsanna asked. "I got all my things together and got the payment from my last client. Zsuzsanna just nodded as she yawned. "You should probaply get some rest. It seems like you haven't had rest in days" garai said. "It's o.k garai. I can stand to be awake for awhile and shouldn't you get some rest to" zsuzsanna asked. "Most zantars can stay awake for atleast a week with out rest" garai said smilling. "If you decide to take a rest I wont try any thing on you. I'm not that kind of persion and i'll keep a eye on you kitten" garai said. "Thank you garai. I'll probaply need the rest for later" zsuzsanna said as she rested her head on her arms and dozed off.

[color=indigo][font=times new roman][b]Anya and Sabian walk down the empty streets, it was dark. What a whirlwind of a day, it seemed like she was just in the shooting gallery with Seichiro.

"Seichiro...I will miss you,"Anya looked up to the stars.

They were glowing brightly. They gazed down and winked at Anya. She smiled, all of her ancestors dominated each star. They gave her the power to control her deck. The Deck of Stars, Anya's most prized and powerful weapon.

Anya reaches into her pocket and clutches the cards. Sabian gave a quiet murmer, almost a cooing sound. Anya stopped and knelt down.

"What is it Sabian?"she ruffled his fur and kissed him on the head.

Anya stood up with her duffle bag on her back and her staff in one hand. The blood red orb, that was held by the cresant moon medalian, glittered in the moonlight.

Anya walks into the bar. She looks around to see a few "all nighter" drunks, they were the only noise that broke the thick silence of the city. Anya gazed to find Zsuzsanna sleeping at the counter. She saw Garai sitting a couple of stools away, he had his arms folded across his chest, a black kitten was curled up on his folded arms. Anya chuckled as such a sweet sight.

Garai looked up to smile at Anya,"Hey, welcome back."

"Good morning to you too. Is this a friend of yours?"Anya nodded to the kitten.

"Nah, it's Zsuzsanna's. I am just watching the fluff ball while she get's some rest. Care to join me in a drink? My treat,"Garai put the small kitten on his bag.

"Sure,"Anya sat down. Sabian at her feet, whines a bit.

"Wow, he's beautiful,"Garai commented.

"He will not bite. He's quite friendly,"Anya ordered her drink and a bowl of water for Sabian,"His name is Sabian."

Garai pet the silver and white wolf, who was licking Garai's palm. Garai smiled and ordered his drink.

"It's kind of overwhelming is it not? To think, we are going to be on the same ship as Hakaru? I wonder where this 'treasure' is..."Garai took a swig of his drink.

"I know, I was jobless. Now I am a treasure hunter. This should prove interesting. Though, I wish Seichiro would come along. I hate leaving him here by himself. I know he can take care of himself, but I am always near him. It will be strange to be so far away,"Anya drank the rest of her coffee.

Garai looked curiously at Anya and continued to drink.[/color][/font][/b]

Seichiro kikced the box of guns and turned away. He wondered if he had learned to shoot, if he would have been a merc, maybe joining up on the Galelayo, with Anya, and letting his dad sell the gallery and spending more time on his job...
He pounded himself on the head.
[color=teal][i] What I was thinking was impossible. I was the kid who ran from fights and teared when he was hit really hard, the kid who could only run fast because he needed it to save his own skin so frequently. That's why I was always thankful to hear Anya's arrows hit the target when bikers and drunks came into the gallery. But I knew that was over, and this rattle in time would be taking something with it...[/color][/i]

The Employees only door creeked open, and Seichiro's dad walked in. "Seichiro, what are you still doing up? It's one o'clock. You have school in the morning, and with the racket your making *points at spilled box* I won't be able to stay awake through Hak's send off."

"Already leaving?"
"Already? Don't you mean 'Who cares?' wasn't it you who said he's overstayed his welcome? hmmm?" Seichiro frowned and stood as still as a block of ice until his dad retreated upstaris.

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Anya turned from Garai's piercing gaze. She felt something within her. She looked down at Sabian. His smile told her to do what was inside. She jumped off her bar stool, startling Garai.

"Where are you going?"he called after her.

"I will be back! Watch my stuff and Sabian!"Anya ran out of the bar and down the street.

[i] I just hope it's not too late..[/i]She came upon the shooting gallery. It was locked, but a light was shinning from the back. Anya ran behind the gallery and tried the back door's handle, it too was locked. She knocked softly and peere through the window. She saw no movement. Anya sighed and leaned back against the door, sliding down to sit on a cement step.

[i]I was too late..[/i]Just as she started to stand up, the door swung open and Anya fell backwards. She looked up to see Seichiro's baffled face.

"Hi,"Anya smiled nervously.

"What are you still doing here? And why are you knocking on my door at 1 in the morning?"Seichiro helped Anya to her feet.

She stared at him with a look in her eyes that he had never seen. It was as if she were trying to tell him something.

"I, uh.."Anya was playing with a string from her pants.

"What is it?' You never act like this,"Seichiro knew Anya more than anyone she had come to know.

He took her shaking hands into his. Anya looked up and blushed.

"Come with us...Please, I will teach you how to shoot. I will teach you how to fight, please. I promise, I will help you, please"Anya threw herself into his arms.

Seichiro stood shocked. [i]Why would she act like this? This is very odd...[/i][/color][/font][/b]

"I..." Seichiro looked dumbfounded. "I'm not exactly what you'd call material for training."
"We'll work past it."
"Hakaru doesn't want a kiddy coral, he wants already experienced mercinaries who've laughed in the face of death."
"You don't know what he'll do if you don't even try." Seichiro looked down. "My dad would never allow it, he was thinking of flashing his new toy off to Hakaru tomorrow, he'd hate me forever."
"He's a perv, I hate him forever, big deal. Are you going to give excuses all night?" She grinned at him. He still looked dumbfounded. "Alright, I'll give it a try, but only on one condition."
"What?"
"If he doesn't accept me, you have to still go with him, and not hold a gruge. I won't drag you down with me."

[color=teal][font=times new roman][b]Anya smiled up at Seichiro. She was happy to hear that he would actually try. She leaned back and ran her hand up the side of his neck.

"I will agree with you condition. Thank you, Seichiro. Just make sure you try your best. We are all to meet at the Coral Bar in a few more hours. Garai and Zsuzsanna are already waiting. I shall let you gather your things and say your goodbyes if you want to do so, and I wil be waiting in the bar,"Anya gently slapped his face.

"Alright, I will be there in an hour,"Seichiro playfully pushes Anya out the door.

Anya walked back to the bar and sat down next to Garai. Sabian looked up and whimpered. Anya played with him for a little while. Garai looked at her for some answers.

"So..?"

"So what?"

"Why do you look so happy?" Garai crossed his arms.

"Because I am,"Anya layed her head on her arms and closed her eyes.[/color][/font][/b]

Hak made his way back to the bar after checking up on the repairs on his ship. He decided to stay there for a few hours to help since he had nothing better to do.

Soon, by tomorrow The Galelayo will be completely rebuilt and ready to go. He let out a loud yawn as he entered the bar, seeing that most of the his mercenary group waiting for him, along with someone else.

[B]Hak[/B]: Hey, you're that kid. What are you doing here? At three in the morning?

Anya got up from her chair and walked up to Hak, a serious look on her face.

[B]Anya[/B]: I want Seichiro to come with us.

[B]Hak[/B]: What!?! You want some kid who's never even handled a gun to come with us on a dangerous journey!?!

[B]Anya[/B]: Please. I'll train him to shoot and fight. I'm sure he can be of some use to us.

Hak let out a sigh.

[B]Hak[/B]: Alright, but first...

He walked up to Seichiro.

[B]Hak[/B]: Why do you want to come with us and what's your field of expertise?

[B]Seichiro[/B]: Well, I'm mostly here becuase Anya wants me to come but I guess it's for a chance of adventure, and I guess I'm good and mechanical and technical stuff.

Hak remained silent for a few seconds and suddenly placed his hands on Seichiro's shoulders. Hak just stared into his eyes. In another few seconds he flashed a big grin.

[B]Hak[/B]: Well, kid. Welcome to the group. From now on you're gonna help me with the ship and it's repairs. Along, with Anya training ya, I'll help ya out with the shooting.

[color=indigo]
When Demi walked back into the bar, she found that everyone had beaten her there. Anya was talking to the Hakaru person, and some kid she hadn't seen before. There was the girl that she had seen before, beut Demi couldn't remember her name. She was asleep, next to a kid holding a kitten. Demi couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. She walked over to him and asked, "Is he yours? He's quite adorable." He frowned slightly and replied "No, he's hers, actually." He pointed to the sleeping girl a couple of chairs down. "Does that mean you're going with him too?" Demi asked, pointing to Hakaru, who was still deep in conversation. He nodded. "So then, what's your name? And hers, if you remember it. I'm Demetria Genesee, but you can call me Demi." "I'm Garai, and her name is Zsuzsanna. I take it you know Anya and Seichiro already?" She shook her head. "I met Anya last night, but I don't know any Sei-whatever. Who's that?" Garai pointed to the kid next to Anya. "You mean that kid's coming too? Oh Viknors, what's the world coming to?" She picked up her bag and headed out. "Hey, where are you going?" asled Garai. "To the spaceport. I've had enough planetside living for a while, and besides, I still need to pick up my ship." she replied, tossing her bag towards Garai. "On second thought, watch this for me, okay?" She whipped out the door before he could protest.

Demi ran towards the spaceport, feeling the rocky ground beneath her feet. [i]It's the last time I'll be planetside for a while. Might as well enjoy it.[/i] She unbuttoned the back of her dress, exposing a large pair of silvery blue wings that glinted in the light of the now rising sun. They unfurled, and she took off into the sky, revitalized by the air and gravity. She was sad when she finally reached her destination, but knew that it was a good adventure that awaited her, not to mention treasure. She quickly found her ship, and pulled out her stone pendant. She focused carefully, murmuring words under her breath, closing her eyes and envisioning the power. When she opened her eyes, the ship was gone, to be replaced by a small marble of silver and purple. She picked it up, and looked it over. "Neat trick, if you know how." she mumbled to herself. All she had done was push most of the empty space out of the ship, leaving mostly atoms. It was easily reversible, and quite convenient when she needed to pilot another ship. Satisfied, she put the marble in her pocket and flew back to the bar, observing the scenery one last time on her way.
[/color]

Seichiro grinned and Anya flashed him a thumbs-up. He bowed his head to Hak. "Thank you Hakaru."
"It was a bit of a stretch, but I guess you'll do more good than harm. And call me Hak, would ya?"
"Yes sir." He grinned at Anya, who put her arm around his neck and jerked him around a bit. "Yeah! So much for good byes, you're stuck with me!" They both laughed.

"I'll be right back." Seichiro said, waving off and running out the door. He ran all the way to the shooting gallery and almost knocked down the door from coming in so fast. He started grabbing up things in his room and stuffed them into a white duffle bag. His dad peeked around the corner. "Seichiro. What are you doing?" He looked back at him and grinned. "I'm leaving."
"Where to?"
"The Galelayo, with Hak."
"What?!!!"
"You heard me. Anya talked me into it."
"..." It almost looked like he was about to cry. "Hey, relax I'll-"
"*sniff* why wasn't it me?" Seichiro looked blankly at him before shrugging and ejecting his tape from the radio. He gave a last wave and bolted out the door.
[color=teal] Somethings never change, like my dad's selfishness, or his overhyping. Then again, some things do a whole loop in a flash, changing everything you know. I can't say I mind either one of them. [/color]

[i][color=lightpink]Zsuzsanna opened her eyes, raising her head up some, hearing her name again, wondering who was talking about her. She looked up at Garai looking peaceful and adorable becuase her bangs were everywhere, she asked horsely.

"Is it time yet....morning i mean?" she hiccuped once and hid her face from him, unsure of what she is feeling around him, its all new to her, she didn't feel like this around the others but she felt so differently around him, she noticed Miles was in his arms and she blushed smiling. "I think Miles likes you...."[/color][/i]

"I guess he does. He reminds me of a type of animal that lives on the planet i'm from" garai said as he scratched miles on the head. "From what I know not much is known about your planet. Why is that" zsuzsanna asked. "Because my race doesn't fight and others can over power us in fights we don't tend to see other races that would fight in disputes" garai said. "But it seems like you fight but your more trusting of others" zsuzsanna said. "I'm a special breed of zantar that's hardly seen any more. No one knows why and the species that i'm apart of are the only ones that have fighting skills" garai said as he check his sapphire blade. "That's kind of sad to here" zsuzsanna said looking down.
"It's o.k. I wanted respect for what I do so that's why i'm out here also my sapphire blade reminds me of why i'm out here and my home" garai said as he took it out of it's sheath. The blade looked like a normal sword except there were sapphire beads in the middle. "That's an interesting weapon. If your race doesn't fight what's it used for" zsuzsanna asked. "It's mostly used for religious purposes so it's not let off of the planet" garai said as he remove some parts. He started playing it like a flute as the beads started glowing in patterns. "That's pretty good. I've never herd music like that" zsuzsanna said as she pet miles. Garai just nodded as he continued to play.